PDA

View Full Version : Still time (June 15) to win the NK ClearNav

June 8th 08, 05:54 PM
This new soaring instrument, a $2800 value, has been generously
donated by Nielsen Kellerman to support the US Team. Each donation to
the team of $25 gets one chance to win. Enter as many times as you
like. Raffle ends June 15, 2008. For detailed product information go
to http://www.nkhome.com/soaring/soaringindex.html. To enter online go
to http://store.ssa.org/cgi/display.cgi?item_num=101

ContestID67
June 9th 08, 10:40 AM
Sounds like a great way to help the US Team.

I see that you can purchase a "chance" online or via mailing in a
check.

This begs the question of how will the actual raffle be held. Slips
in a hat?

- John

June 9th 08, 11:25 AM
On Jun 9, 5:40 am, ContestID67 > wrote:
> Sounds like a great way to help the US Team.
>
> I see that you can purchase a "chance" online or via mailing in a
> check.
>
> This begs the question of how will the actual raffle be held. Slips
> in a hat?
>
> - John

We can just run a report of the online entries and assign them tickets
for the hat. I'd like to report that it will be a huge onerous job,
but not so at this point. Hope that changes :)

June 9th 08, 05:14 PM
On Jun 9, 6:25 am, wrote:
> On Jun 9, 5:40 am, ContestID67 > wrote:
>
> > Sounds like a great way to help the US Team.
>
> > I see that you can purchase a "chance" online or via mailing in a
> > check.
>
> > This begs the question of how will the actual raffle be held. Slips
> > in a hat?
>
> > - John
>
> We can just run a report of the online entries and assign them tickets
> for the hat. I'd like to report that it will be a huge onerous job,
> but not so at this point. Hope that changes :)

The deadline for entries to be received (electronically or physically)
is 14:00 EDT Friday June 13, 2008. The winner will be drawn
electronically at the Region 1 Contest pilots meeting on Sunday June
15. Sorry for any confusion and thanks to all for your support.

Google