PDA

View Full Version : PCC

rich
June 8th 08, 08:03 PM
After reading the 43 posts I began to wonder how I could go beyond the
free and full, since I'm usually at the 232 first. I could wake up
the Samoan security guy, and risk him handing me an aileron in return,
or get creative. I have a club in the car, I used its hooked end and
telescoping locked feature on the stick and pedal with the other
rubber end wedged against a solid part in the pit. Then walked over to
the deflected surface and did the wiggle and shake. The spoilers were
just a visual.
Meant more steps, but it worked okay on 32.
Rich

Google