PDA

View Full Version : Accident Procedures

YFCpilots
June 9th 08, 07:45 PM
A couple of years ago, maybe three, a member of Blue Ridge Soaring
presented a great Accident Procedures program at the SSA convention.
It was about made about 3 years ago a Does anyone have a PDF or word
doc of the presentation or information that

Emergency Incident / Accident procedure and distributed hard copies of
their excellent manual. We have unfortunately lost our copy and we'd
like to update and improve our procedures based on that. If anyone has
a copy that they could pass along we'd very much appreciate it.

--
Peter Musters

Google