PDA

View Full Version : US/IRAN: Fearing Escalation, Pentagon Fought Cheney

NOMOREWARFORISRAEL[_2_]
June 10th 08, 12:02 AM
US/IRAN: Fearing Escalation, Pentagon Fought Cheney

http://www.ipsnews.net/news.asp?idnews=42696

The Transparent Cabal: The Neoconservative Agenda, War in the Middle
East, and the National Interest of Israel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUMgtbasByA&feature=PlayList&p=C96874279E78AD85&index=0

Here is a tiny URL for the above one: http://tinyurl.com/3w3e97

The Transparent Cabal: The Neoconservative Agenda, War in the Middle
East, and the National Interest of Israel:

http://neoconzionistthreat.blogspot.com/2008/06/transparent-cabal-neoconservative.html

Here is a tiny URL for the above one:

http://tinyurl.com/69dqvf

http://NOMOREWARFORISRAEL.BLOGSPOT.COM

http://NEOCONZIONISTTHREAT.BLOGSPOT.COM

Jack G.
June 10th 08, 12:48 AM
On Jun 9, 4:02 pm, NOMOREWARFORISRAEL >
wrote:
> US/IRAN: Fearing Escalation, Pentagon Fought Cheney
>
> http://www.ipsnews.net/news.asp?idnews=42696
>
> The Transparent Cabal: The Neoconservative Agenda, War in the Middle
> East, and the National Interest of Israel
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUMgtbasByA&feature=PlayList&p=C968742...
>
> Here is a tiny URL for the above one:http://tinyurl.com/3w3e97
>
> The Transparent Cabal: The Neoconservative Agenda, War in the Middle
> East, and the National Interest of Israel:
>
> http://neoconzionistthreat.blogspot.com/2008/06/transparent-cabal-neo...
>
> Here is a tiny URL for the above one:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/69dqvf

> http://NOMOREWARFORISRAEL.BLOGSPOT.COM
>
> http://NEOCONZIONISTTHREAT.BLOGSPOT.COM

You listed most of the left wing blogs in the universe but the bottom
line our VP is a nut case and thanks for the information. Sounder
heads prevailed.

Support our troups, O5 and below. SeaWoe
June 10th 08, 12:54 AM
On Jun 9, 4:48*pm, "Jack G." > wrote:
> On Jun 9, 4:02 pm, NOMOREWARFORISRAEL >
> wrote:
>

> > US/IRAN: Fearing Escalation, Pentagon Fought Cheney
>
> >http://www.ipsnews.net/news.asp?idnews=42696
>
> > The Transparent Cabal: The Neoconservative Agenda, War in the Middle
> > East, and the National Interest of Israel
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUMgtbasByA&feature=PlayList&p=C968742...
>
> > Here is a tiny URL for the above one:http://tinyurl.com/3w3e97
>
> > The Transparent Cabal: The Neoconservative Agenda, War in the Middle
> > East, and the National Interest of Israel:
>
> >http://neoconzionistthreat.blogspot.com/2008/06/transparent-cabal-neo...
>
> > Here is a tiny URL for the above one:
>
> >http://tinyurl.com/69dqvf
>
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------*------------
>
> >http://NOMOREWARFORISRAEL.BLOGSPOT.COM
>
> >http://NEOCONZIONISTTHREAT.BLOGSPOT.COM
>
> You listed *most of the left wing blogs in the universe but the bottom
> line our VP is a nut case and thanks for the information. Sounder
> heads prevailed.- Hide quoted text -

Even a blind squirrel finds the occasional acron.

Not everything that Hitlar and/or Stalin did was wrong.

June 10th 08, 01:09 AM
Well moron, the bush cabal isn't going to put their war making plans on
page one. --- The right wign kook reign is over jerkoff. Find another
hobby.

Better yet, get your right wign ass to iraq and do some of the dying for
nothing that you want others doing.

In >, on
06/09/2008
at 04:48 PM, "Jack G." > said:

>On Jun 9, 4:02 pm, NOMOREWARFORISRAEL >
>wrote:
>> US/IRAN: Fearing Escalation, Pentagon Fought Cheney
>>
>> http://www.ipsnews.net/news.asp?idnews=42696
>>
>> The Transparent Cabal: The Neoconservative Agenda, War in the Middle
>> East, and the National Interest of Israel
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUMgtbasByA&feature=PlayList&p=C968742...
>>
>> Here is a tiny URL for the above one:http://tinyurl.com/3w3e97
>>
>> The Transparent Cabal: The Neoconservative Agenda, War in the Middle
>> East, and the National Interest of Israel:
>>
>> http://neoconzionistthreat.blogspot.com/2008/06/transparent-cabal-neo...
>>
>> Here is a tiny URL for the above one:
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/69dqvf

>> http://NOMOREWARFORISRAEL.BLOGSPOT.COM
>>
>> http://NEOCONZIONISTTHREAT.BLOGSPOT.COM

>You listed most of the left wing blogs in the universe but the bottom
>line our VP is a nut case and thanks for the information. Sounder heads
>prevailed.

Google