PDA

View Full Version : SF26 Standard

Phil Collin
June 10th 08, 11:27 AM
We have just started to renovate an SF26 Standard.
It's paperwork is a bit thin and we are looking for any info regarding
MODS AD's and TNS's which need to be applied and checked before C of A
can be awarded.
Anyone with any info on this model which they could provide would be
appreciated.

Phil
[PIK20B - 989 - G-PIKB]

Ian
June 11th 08, 03:57 PM
On 10 Jun, 11:27, phil collin > wrote:
> We have just started to renovate an SF26 Standard.
> It's paperwork is a bit thin and we are looking for any info regarding
> MODS AD's and TNS's which need to be applied and checked before C of A
> can be awarded.
> Anyone with any info on this model which they could provide would be
> appreciated.

How about the BGA?

http://www.gliding.co.uk/bgainfo/technical/manufacturers/scheibe.pdf

Ian

COLIN LAMB
June 12th 08, 02:49 AM
The LBA maintains ADs for German Aircraft. The site is
http://www2.lba.de/dokumente/ad/html/ads-scheibe/index-scheibe.htm

I could find nothing for the SF-26. Perhaps there are no AD notes.

Colin Lamb

Phil Collin
June 12th 08, 10:22 AM
COLIN LAMB wrote:
> The LBA maintains ADs for German Aircraft. The site is
> http://www2.lba.de/dokumente/ad/html/ads-scheibe/index-scheibe.htm
>
> I could find nothing for the SF-26. Perhaps there are no AD notes.
>
> Colin Lamb

I had a reply from Scheibe pointing me to the right part of their site
and Ian kindly dug out the link to the TNS and AD's from the BGA's site
too. We're armed with all we need now so thanks guys.

Phil

Google