PDA

View Full Version : Lawrenceville Flooding?

June 12th 08, 05:33 AM
I've heard that things are getting a tad damp around the home of
Wabash Valley Glider Club at Lawrenceville Illinois. I'm hoping the
hangers full of airworthy vintage sailplanes aren't flooding. News
anyone?

Matt Michael

June 12th 08, 04:43 PM
On Jun 11, 11:33*pm, wrote:
> I've heard that things are getting a tad damp around the home of
> Wabash Valley Glider Club at Lawrenceville Illinois. *I'm hoping the
> hangers full of airworthy vintage sailplanes aren't flooding. *News
> anyone?
>
> Matt Michael

Matt,

i believe I saw in the notice about the fathers day rally that the
gliders are being moved to high ground.

Google