PDA

View Full Version : John Bojack

Nyal Williams[_2_]
June 12th 08, 11:28 PM
Get in touch with me.

Nyal Williams

Ramy
June 13th 08, 12:34 AM
On Jun 12, 3:28*pm, Nyal Williams > wrote:
> Get in touch with me.
>
> Nyal Williams

This is not necessarily direct just at Nyal, but may I make a general
suggestion to add additional text to subject lines containing names?
In this case "John Bojack, get in touch with me" would have been much
prefered, and would have saved many of us from opening and reading the
message, especially those who know John and may have missed a heart
bit until they read the message. As you know, in our sport, a name in
the subject line often means bad news...

Ramy

Bob Kuykendall
June 13th 08, 12:42 AM
On Jun 12, 4:34*pm, Ramy > wrote:

> This is not necessarily direct just at Nyal, but may I make a general
> suggestion to add additional text to subject lines containing names?

I second that suggestion. Everytime I click on a post like that, the
time it takes for the browser to open the thread is filled with the
same dread I feel when the CD asks for a mid-task roll-call.

Thanks, Bob K.

Nyal Williams[_2_]
June 13th 08, 03:58 AM
Never thought of that; sorry!

At 23:34 12 June 2008, Ramy wrote:
>On Jun 12, 3:28=A0pm, Nyal Williams wrote:
>> Get in touch with me.
>>
>> Nyal Williams
>
>This is not necessarily direct just at Nyal, but may I make a general
>suggestion to add additional text to subject lines containing names?
>In this case "John Bojack, get in touch with me" would have been much
>prefered, and would have saved many of us from opening and reading the
>message, especially those who know John and may have missed a heart
>bit until they read the message. As you know, in our sport, a name in
>the subject line often means bad news...
>
>Ramy

rlovinggood
June 13th 08, 01:03 PM
Nyal and all,

For many American glider pilots, and probably some citizens of other
countries, you might be able to find their contact information on the
SSA website. I see John is listed there with an address, a phone
number, and an e-mail address.

Ray Lovinggood
Carrboro, North Carolina, USA

John Bojack[_2_]
June 13th 08, 05:27 PM
I'm alive and well!! (To the disappointment of my heirs and ex-wives.)

J4

309
June 13th 08, 06:50 PM
On Jun 13, 9:27 am, "John Bojack" > wrote:
> I'm alive and well!! (To the disappointment of my heirs and ex-wives.)
>
> J4

All's well that ends well...I think.

-Pete

Google