PDA

View Full Version : Landing Tupelo MS - Video

June 14th 08, 06:24 PM
2 1/2 hour flight compressed into 9.41 short minutes.

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N1943L/history/20080613/1210Z/KMBO/KMBO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piWvAl9EAuY

Video includes instrumentation visuals and text overlays of what I am
looking for. Enroute visuals including touching some clouds. Also
includes text overlays on short final what I am feeling and what I am
doing to correct or adjust the airplane.

It always amazes me how dramatically the weather can change in such a
short period of time.

Allen

Gezellig
June 19th 08, 03:48 PM
On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 10:24:58 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

> 2 1/2 hour flight compressed into 9.41 short minutes.
>
> http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N1943L/history/20080613/1210Z/KMBO/KMBO
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piWvAl9EAuY
>
> Video includes instrumentation visuals and text overlays of what I am
> looking for. Enroute visuals including touching some clouds. Also
> includes text overlays on short final what I am feeling and what I am
> doing to correct or adjust the airplane.
>
> It always amazes me how dramatically the weather can change in such a
> short period of time.
>
> Allen

thx!!

Google