PDA

View Full Version : Towpilot Needed in So Cal

Greg Arnold[_2_]
June 16th 08, 07:31 PM
Windhaven Glider Rides in Santa Ynez, California (close to Santa
Barbara) is looking for a summer towpilot. Busy ride operation in
tourist area. Need someone to tow one to five days during the week.
Free lodging. Our planes are a Pawnee and Scout. Contact the owner,
Gary Gordon, at or 805-688-2517. For more
information see www.GliderRides.com.

CindyB[_2_]
September 20th 18, 05:12 PM
On Monday, June 16, 2008 at 11:31:18 AM UTC-7, Greg Arnold wrote:
> Windhaven Glider Rides in Santa Ynez, California (close to Santa
> Barbara) is looking for a summer towpilot. Busy ride operation in
> tourist area. Need someone to tow one to five days during the week.
> Free lodging. Our planes are a Pawnee and Scout. Contact the owner,
> Gary Gordon, at or 805-688-2517. For more
> information see www.GliderRides.com.

The names have changed, but the job description is the same. Nice, pretty fresh Pawnee needs a few tailwheel qualified part-time available pilots on the call list. Need high-performance endorsement as well as tailwheel. Towing endorsement/training can be provided to current tailwheel pilots. Cloud9 Glider Rides. Owner is now James Lawson at 805-602-six-six-two-zero. Calls between 8 am and 8 pm only please.

Google