PDA

View Full Version : Looking for the American Falcon

Richard Sawyer
June 17th 08, 07:17 PM
Does anybody know the whereabouts of the ASC American Falcon #1,
N7078Z? We suspect that it may be sitting in a trailer somewhere in So
California.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks

Bob Kuykendall
June 17th 08, 10:10 PM
Ask Martin Eiler, he was familiar with the ASC operation and flew just
about everything that Tor and the guys built. He can at least tell you
where he saw it last.

You may find that it contributed its wings to static test...

Thanks, Bob K.

On Jun 17, 11:17*am, Richard Sawyer > wrote:
> Does anybody know the whereabouts of the ASC American Falcon #1,
> N7078Z? We suspect that it may be sitting in a trailer somewhere in So
> California.
>
> Any information would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks

Google