PDA

View Full Version : Soaring simulator for two sailplanes?

brianDG303
June 21st 08, 08:55 PM
Is there a way to watch a replay of two sailplanes flying together by

Bruce
June 21st 08, 09:14 PM
Most of the analysis programs allow "maggot racing"

SeeYou, Strepla, TaskNav do this.

brianDG303 wrote:
> Is there a way to watch a replay of two sailplanes flying together by

brianDG303
June 21st 08, 09:39 PM
On Jun 21, 1:14 pm, Bruce > wrote:
> Most of the analysis programs allow "maggot racing"
>
> SeeYou, Strepla, TaskNav do this.

I can load one screen over another in SeeYou but what I am looking for
is both gliders in the same window. In theory you should be able to
study them in the same thermal at the same time. Is there really a way
to do this in SeeYou?

Brian

David Laitinen
June 21st 08, 09:48 PM
Yes, under the open menu you can open 2 or more files at the same time and
they all appear on the same window. Or when you have one flight already
open you can select 'Add Flight' under the edit menu.

David

"brianDG303" > wrote in message
> On Jun 21, 1:14 pm, Bruce > wrote:
>> Most of the analysis programs allow "maggot racing"
>>
>> SeeYou, Strepla, TaskNav do this.
>>

> I can load one screen over another in SeeYou but what I am looking for
> is both gliders in the same window. In theory you should be able to
> study them in the same thermal at the same time. Is there really a way
> to do this in SeeYou?
>
> Brian

brianDG303
June 21st 08, 10:19 PM
On Jun 21, 1:48 pm, "David Laitinen" > wrote:
> Yes, under the open menu you can open 2 or more files at the same time and
> they all appear on the same window. Or when you have one flight already
> open you can select 'Add Flight' under the edit menu.
>
> David

David, thanks, missed it before but works like a charm.

Brad[_2_]
June 22nd 08, 12:57 AM
On Jun 21, 2:19*pm, brianDG303 > wrote:
> On Jun 21, 1:48 pm, "David Laitinen" > wrote:
>
> > Yes, under the open menu you can open 2 or more files at the same time and
> > they all appear on the same window. *Or when you have one flight already
> > open you can select 'Add Flight' under the edit menu.
>
> > David
>
> David, thanks, missed it before but works like a charm.

ok Brian...................who are you watching????

Brad

brianDG303
June 22nd 08, 03:49 AM
On Jun 21, 4:57 pm, Brad > wrote:
> On Jun 21, 2:19 pm, brianDG303 > wrote:
>
> > On Jun 21, 1:48 pm, "David Laitinen" > wrote:
>
> > > Yes, under the open menu you can open 2 or more files at the same time and
> > > they all appear on the same window. Or when you have one flight already
> > > open you can select 'Add Flight' under the edit menu.
>
> > > David
>
> > David, thanks, missed it before but works like a charm.
>
> ok Brian...................who are you watching????
>
> Brad

You and me dude, from last Sunday- who did you think?
Relived our formation flying etc. very very cool.

Brad[_2_]
June 22nd 08, 05:20 AM
On Jun 21, 7:49*pm, brianDG303 > wrote:
> On Jun 21, 4:57 pm, Brad > wrote:

> > > David, thanks, missed it before but works like a charm.
>
> > ok Brian...................who are you watching????
>
> > Brad
>
> You and me dude, from last Sunday- who did you think?
> Relived our formation flying etc. very very cool.

awesome! me thought mayhaps you were reviewing Ron and the Freds
flight yesterday...............I'll have to overlay our flight and
check it out!

Brad

Google