PDA

View Full Version : Region 1 final ?

DRN
June 22nd 08, 03:47 PM
Hi Guys - Any word on yesterday and final scores at
Sugarbush (if they got in a contest) ? It was good
in southern New England, but stormed in northen VT
and also NH later in the day... I talked to DJ on the
radio late in the day as he aero-towed home in our
Duo "LI", but didn't get word on the contest outcome...

See ya, Dave "YO electric"

PS: See http://www.onlinecontest.org/olc-2.0/gliding/flightinfo.html?flightId=-1378144790

Mike McCarron[_2_]
June 22nd 08, 05:58 PM
At 14:47 22 June 2008, DRN wrote:
>Hi Guys - Any word on yesterday and final scores at
>Sugarbush (if they got in a contest) ? It was good
>in southern New England, but stormed in northen VT
>and also NH later in the day... I talked to DJ on the
>radio late in the day as he aero-towed home in our
>Duo "LI", but didn't get word on the contest outcome...
>
>See ya, Dave "YO electric"
>
>PS: See
>http://www.onlinecontest.org/olc-2.0/gliding/flightinfo.html?flightId=-1378144790
>Dave,

It was a 2 day Contest. On the last day we all landed out with rain
showers popping up everywhere - but at least it was a contest day. It was
a fun contest however with Doug's daily 0900 seminars and lots of social
get-togethers. The scores are still being processed however.

MC

Google