PDA

View Full Version : LNAV & 302A?

Uniform Zulu[_2_]
June 23rd 08, 09:58 PM
I have an LNAV and i'm looking to add a data logger/GPS source to go with
it. I was hoping to use a 302A but I have read that there are interface
problems between the 302A and the LNAV?

Is there anyway to get the 302A to interface properly with an LNAV? or is
there a way to get around some of the problems?
I was hoping to have the 302A provide GPS information to the L-NAV. Below
are the issues I read about.

302A info From Cumulus Soaring (Paul Remde):
"Will not send destination elevation data to an L-NAV or transfer L-NAV
airspeed and vario data from the L-NAV up to a Pocket PC as the GPS-NAV
does."

Any help appreciated

Matt

Google