PDA

View Full Version : Blue Angel practice session 24Jun08 start of maneuver

Pensacola Beachcomber
June 24th 08, 08:02 PM

Indrek Aavisto
June 26th 08, 10:44 PM
Nice set of pictures.

It has been pretty quiet on the newsgroup lately. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,

Indrek Aavisto

--
Criticism is easy; achievement is difficult. W.S. Churchill

Pensacola Beachcomber
June 26th 08, 10:51 PM
Part of why the newsgroup is quiet may be because so many of the large
companies like Verizon have stopped supporting the newsgroups. And, the
ones that still have the newsgroups have dropped any binary groups so people
can put illegal or immoral pictures into the Internet. I'll still keep
posting a few whenever I can.

Thanks for the kind words, Tom in Pensacola

"Indrek Aavisto" > wrote in message
> Nice set of pictures.
>
> It has been pretty quiet on the newsgroup lately. Thanks for sharing.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Indrek Aavisto
>

> --
> Criticism is easy; achievement is difficult. W.S. Churchill

Google