PDA

View Full Version : Everyone It seems is into this

June 26th 08, 06:24 PM
This string caught my attention because recently it is pretty much
what everyone is talking about. The comments here are good and I found
myself reading through a lot longer than I expected to because I guess
I've personally felt the effects of this fuel crunch myself but
luckily I found something that worked. Anyway. I plan on staying up to
date with the convo.

=============
Mary www.h2o-n2fuel.com

Steve Foley
June 26th 08, 06:52 PM
> wrote in message
> This string caught my attention because recently it is pretty much
> what everyone is talking about. The comments here are good and I found
> myself reading through a lot longer than I expected to because I guess
> I've personally felt the effects of this fuel crunch myself but
> luckily I found something that worked. Anyway. I plan on staying up to
> date with the convo.

That's one of the most believable 'I just found my own website' posts I've
ever seen.

"Fill out the form below and you'll immediately receive ALL the information
about how the Water 4 Fuel Works. It will CRUSH your outrageous fuel costs
overnight. You're just one click away!"

Google