PDA

View Full Version : Anacortes Airport Fly-In 6/28/08

Lynn
June 29th 08, 05:43 AM

Bob Harrington
June 29th 08, 11:44 PM
Purdy!

The matching balloons are a nice touch.

Lynn
June 30th 08, 12:20 AM
"Bob Harrington" > wrote in message

> Purdy!
>
> The matching balloons are a nice touch.

Snicker, snicker, snort! Hi Bob!

Old Chief Lynn

Bob Harrington
June 30th 08, 12:44 AM
"Lynn" > wrote in
:

> "Bob Harrington" > wrote in message
>>
>> Purdy!
>>
>> The matching balloons are a nice touch.
>
> Snicker, snicker, snort! Hi Bob!
>
> Old Chief Lynn

Too hot to be high. Just sitting here in front of my fan club...

How are you doing?

^,,^

Lynn
June 30th 08, 04:29 AM
"Bob Harrington" > wrote in message
> "Lynn" > wrote in
> :
>

>> "Bob Harrington" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> Purdy!
>>>
>>> The matching balloons are a nice touch.
>>
>> Snicker, snicker, snort! Hi Bob!
>>
>> Old Chief Lynn
>
> Too hot to be high. Just sitting here in front of my fan club...
>
> How are you doing?
>
> ^,,^

Hot, Bob, hot......... With EAA Arlington coming up next week, I hope it
cools off a little. BUT not toooo much!

Old Chief Lynn

Bob Harrington
July 1st 08, 08:35 AM
"Lynn" > wrote in
:

> "Bob Harrington" > wrote in message
>> "Lynn" > wrote in
>> :

>>> Snicker, snicker, snort! Hi Bob!
>>>
>>> Old Chief Lynn
>>
>> Too hot to be high. Just sitting here in front of my fan club...
>>
>> How are you doing?
>>
>> ^,,^
>
> Hot, Bob, hot......... With EAA Arlington coming up next week, I hope
> it cools off a little. BUT not toooo much!
>
> Old Chief Lynn

If by "next week", you mean July 9-13 - yup!

http://www.arlingtonflyin.org/

Hoping to be there, not sure which day.

Also don't miss out on t\the Flying Heritage Museum fly days at Paine
Field every two weeks. They flew the Storch and Spitfire last Saturday,
and the setup is great for photography.

http://www.flyingheritage.com/

But it is getting cooler. I'd be happy if it never got much above 70°
around here, but I'd probably get run out of town by the shivering
locals...

Bob ^,,^

Google