PDA

View Full Version : Anacortes Airport Fly-In 6/28/08

Lynn
June 29th 08, 05:46 AM

Gene Park
June 29th 08, 09:35 AM
On 6/28/08 9:46 PM, in article ,
"Lynn" > wrote:

This could be one of the new planes for the new airline SeaPort that is just
starting business, flying from PDX to Boeing Field.

Bob Harrington
June 30th 08, 12:29 AM
Gene Park > wrote in
:

> On 6/28/08 9:46 PM, in article
> , "Lynn"
> > wrote:
>

> This could be one of the new planes for the new airline SeaPort that
> is just starting business, flying from PDX to Boeing Field.

Nerp. I was hanging out at BFI Friday afternoon chasing the pair of IAI
Kfir that are up here helping out with the Wedgetail program and also caught
the inaugural day of SeaPort service.

I saw three different PC-12s come and go during the afternoon, all in the
same scheme and registered N932PS, N933PS and N934PS. Their website
(http://www.seaportair.com/) says they have three aircraft. The FAA
database indicates N935SP is reserved for a Craford Kent in Portland, so may
be a possible future SeaPort addition.

Bob ^,,^

Google