PDA

View Full Version : Planes&Things - File 10 of 12 - P-791.jpg (1/1)

Troy24
June 30th 08, 03:01 AM

Bruce R
July 1st 08, 01:30 AM
How about a little background on this one please..

Bruce

"Troy24" > wrote in message
3...

miket
July 1st 08, 03:30 AM
try here

http://www.aviationweek.com/aw/generic/story_generic.jsp?channel=awst&id=news/020606p2.xml

miket
July 1st 08, 03:34 AM
try here for a video of a takeoff, flight and landing

cool doesn't even start to describe this

http://www.secretprojects.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,2908.0.html

Peter Hucker[_2_]
July 2nd 08, 08:06 PM
I like the sky as a background :-P

On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 20:30:13 -0400, "Bruce R" >
wrote:

>How about a little background on this one please..
>

>Bruce
>

>"Troy24" > wrote in message
3...

A man and a woman were sitting beside each other in the first-class section of a jet liner.
The woman sneezed, took out a tissue, gently wiped her nose, then visibly shuddered for ten or fifteen seconds.
The man went back to his reading.
A few minutes later, the woman sneezed again, took a tissue, wiped her nose, then shuddered quite violently once more. Assuming the woman might have a cold, the man was still curious about the shuddering.
Unable to restrain his curiosity, the man turned to the woman, and said, "I couldn't help but notice that you've sneezed three times, wiped your nose, then shuddered violently. Are you okay?"
"Sorry if I disturbed you," the woman replied. "I have a very rare medical condition; whenever I sneeze, I have an orgasm."
The man, more than a bit embarrassed, was still curious. "I've never heard of that condition before," he said. "Are you taking anything for it?"
"Yes," the woman nodded. "Pepper."

Google