PDA

View Full Version : R/C Flying, pt 3 - Islander 01.jpg (1/1)

Mitchell Holman
July 4th 08, 12:10 PM

Alan Erskine[_3_]
July 4th 08, 02:55 PM
"Mitchell Holman" > wrote in message

Fantastic model. Do you have the vid of the B-52 (the one that shows the
aircraft crashing)?

Mitchell Holman
July 4th 08, 05:10 PM
"Alan Erskine" > wrote in news:ZYpbk.17096$IK1.9935
@news-server.bigpond.net.au:

> "Mitchell Holman" > wrote in message
>
> Fantastic model. Do you have the vid of the B-52 (the one that shows the
> aircraft crashing)?

Nope. It is somewhere on line, but I haven't seen it.

I have seen the video of the real B-52 crashing. Yuck.

Wayne Paul
July 4th 08, 05:43 PM
This is what you are looking for.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E21byPXR1ek

This is what happens when you try to fly a bomber like a fighter aircraft.

Wayne
HP-14 "Six Foxtrot"
http://www.soaridaho.com/Schreder

"Mitchell Holman" > wrote in message
> "Alan Erskine" > wrote in
> @news-server.bigpond.net.au:
>
>> "Mitchell Holman" > wrote in message
>>
>> Fantastic model. Do you have the vid of the B-52 (the one that shows the
>> aircraft crashing)?
>>

> Nope. It is somewhere on line, but I haven't seen it.
>
> I have seen the video of the real B-52 crashing. Yuck.

Peter Hucker[_2_]
July 4th 08, 08:06 PM
On Fri, 04 Jul 2008 11:10:46 -0500, Mitchell Holman

:

>> "Mitchell Holman" > wrote in message
>>
>> Fantastic model. Do you have the vid of the B-52 (the one that shows the
>> aircraft crashing)?
>>

> Nope. It is somewhere on line, but I haven't seen it.
>
> I have seen the video of the real B-52 crashing. Yuck.

An airshow next to a nuclear arms bunker? Not a good idea surely....

Never play leapfrog with a unicorn!

Oviedo
July 5th 08, 04:18 PM

Google