PDA

View Full Version : GG of Canada and medal recipients

Andrew Chaplin
July 4th 08, 02:38 PM
As part of the ceremonies to mark the 400th anniversary of the founding of the
City of Quebec, the Governor General presented gallantry and meritorious
service decorations to soldiers who had served in Afghanistan. The
presentations were made on 27 June in Quebec's Citadelle, home station of the
Royal 22e Régiment.

Others at http://www.combatcamera.ca/27062008/index.html.

The Citadelle:
http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=46.807256,-71.207027&spn=0.007064,0.013218&t=h&z=16.
--
Andrew Chaplin
SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO

Andrew Chaplin
July 4th 08, 10:45 PM
"Andrew Chaplin" > wrote in message
> As part of the ceremonies to mark the 400th anniversary of the founding of
> the City of Quebec, the Governor General presented gallantry and meritorious
> service decorations to soldiers who had served in Afghanistan. The
> presentations were made on 27 June in Quebec's Citadelle, home station of
> the Royal 22e Régiment.
>
> Others at http://www.combatcamera.ca/27062008/index.html.
>
> The Citadelle:
> http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=46.807256,-71.207027&spn=0.007064,0.013218&t=h&z=16.