PDA

View Full Version : FS: partially completed KR2

Jon Anderson
July 9th 08, 06:19 AM
My dad has a partially completed KR2 he's trying to sell.
I'm not an aviation guy, just trying to help him out. I
listed his pictures here:
http://prototype-design.com/KR2/KR2Main.html

There's email contact links, please contact him directly if
you have any questions as I most likely won't have the
answer. His name's Don Anderson, we're located in Grass
Valley, California.

Thank you,

Jon

Chuck
July 10th 08, 10:35 PM
Don't want the KR but is the 1935 Ford truck for sale?

"Jon Anderson" > wrote in message
. ..
> My dad has a partially completed KR2 he's trying to sell. I'm not an
> aviation guy, just trying to help him out. I listed his pictures here:
> http://prototype-design.com/KR2/KR2Main.html
>
> There's email contact links, please contact him directly if you have any
> questions as I most likely won't have the answer. His name's Don Anderson,
> we're located in Grass Valley, California.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Jon

Lou
July 11th 08, 12:26 PM
> > My dad has a partially completed KR2 he's trying to sell. I'm not an
> > aviation guy, just trying to help him out. I listed his pictures here:
> >http://prototype-design.com/KR2/KR2Main.html
>
> > There's email contact links, please contact him directly if you have any
> > questions as I most likely won't have the answer. His name's Don Anderson,
> > we're located in Grass Valley, California.
>
> > Thank you,
>
> > Jon

Hate to say it, but you may want to try ebay.
Lou

Jon Anderson
July 11th 08, 07:00 PM
Chuck wrote:

> Don't want the KR but is the 1935 Ford truck for sale?

It's a '36, and NOT for sale! He bought that in mid 60's and
did a frame up restoration. It was company truck for his
motorcycle shop in the 70's, hauled dirt bikes up and down
the state, and was a daily driven vehicle for many years.
At around 200k miles since the first restoration, it's
getting ready for it's second make over.

Jon

Jon Anderson
July 11th 08, 07:03 PM
Lou wrote:

> Hate to say it, but you may want to try ebay.

Trying to avoid that. He has another partial kit he sold to
a fellow in Canada a year or more ago, it's still sitting in
the back yard waiting to be picked up. He is posting the
links to a KR list, I was just trying to get a bit more
exposure. Dad has a very touchy relationship with computers,
and dealing with ebay is pushing things.... <grin>

Thanks,

Jon

Google