PDA

View Full Version : Re: Top Gun 2

David E. Powell
July 23rd 08, 04:23 AM
On Jul 21, 9:54*pm, "Greg Grant of 333" > wrote:
> "¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤" > wrote in message

> > Tom Cruise is preparing for take-off - after he was reportedly
> > approached to star in a sequel to 1986 hit movie Top Gun.
>
> > The actor has been asked to reprise his role as cocky fighter-pilot
> > Maverick, 22 years after the first film.
>
> > A source tells British newspaper The Sun, "The idea is Maverick is at
> > the Top Gun school as an instructor - and this time it is he who has
> > to deal with a cocky new female pilot."
>
> The only this movie works is that if Tom has to train the son of Goose. *The
> only way.

I agree. Wonder what RAM, RAMN and SMN think of this news? Lots of Top
Gun (and military aviation in general) fans there.....

Frederico Salaan
July 23rd 08, 04:35 AM
David E. Powell wrote:
> On Jul 21, 9:54�pm, "Greg Grant of 333" > wrote:
> > "�~����u�~�" > wrote in message

> > > Tom Cruise is preparing for take-off - after he was reportedly
> > > approached to star in a sequel to 1986 hit movie Top Gun.
> >
> > > The actor has been asked to reprise his role as cocky fighter-pilot
> > > Maverick, 22 years after the first film.
> >
> > > A source tells British newspaper The Sun, "The idea is Maverick is at
> > > the Top Gun school as an instructor - and this time it is he who has
> > > to deal with a cocky new female pilot."
> >
> > The only this movie works is that if Tom has to train the son of Goose. �The
> > only way.
>
> I agree. Wonder what RAM, RAMN and SMN think of this news? Lots of Top
> Gun (and military aviation in general) fans there.....

lol @ the naval ngs being nicknamed "RAM, RAMN and SMN".

Mike Kanze
July 23rd 08, 05:45 AM
>Wonder what RAM, RAMN and SMN think of this news?

Not much.

Next silly question...

--
Mike Kanze

"What doesn't kill you makes you strange."

- The Joker (Heath Ledger), THE DARK KNIGHT

"David E. Powell" > wrote in message ...
On Jul 21, 9:54 pm, "Greg Grant of 333" > wrote:
> "¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤" > wrote in message

> > Tom Cruise is preparing for take-off - after he was reportedly
> > approached to star in a sequel to 1986 hit movie Top Gun.
>
> > The actor has been asked to reprise his role as cocky fighter-pilot
> > Maverick, 22 years after the first film.
>
> > A source tells British newspaper The Sun, "The idea is Maverick is at
> > the Top Gun school as an instructor - and this time it is he who has
> > to deal with a cocky new female pilot."
>
> The only this movie works is that if Tom has to train the son of Goose. The
> only way.

I agree. Wonder what RAM, RAMN and SMN think of this news? Lots of Top
Gun (and military aviation in general) fans there.....

Weatherlawyer
July 23rd 08, 08:56 AM
On Jul 23, 5:45 am, "Mike Kanze" > wrote:
> >Wonder what RAM, RAMN and SMN think of this news?
>
> Not much.
>
> Next silly question...

Not silly at all. Scientology tells you how to get what you wnt by
concentrating on identifying your deepest desires then working towards
the goal.

So.

What does top gun want? To instruct the son of a goose, shag him after
the sex change and then.. hmmm... sounds more like a soap than a
filmscape.

Maybe surround the Balkans with destroyers converted to carry aircraft
in secret? Well, it wants a hook.

Maybe a Peter Pan and the Baby Sham********?

Rob Arndt[_2_]
July 24th 08, 12:36 AM
First rumor-mill for the female pilot is Jolene Blalock that was T'Pol
on Star Trek Enterprise and now in "Starship Troopers 3: Maurauder
"due out on video 8/05.

Her pic:
http://vh.noirscape.org/news/jolene7.jpg

She's sexy, can do action, and is cheap to sign...

Rob

David E. Powell
July 24th 08, 04:41 AM
On Jul 23, 7:36*pm, Rob Arndt > wrote:
> First rumor-mill for the female pilot is Jolene Blalock that was T'Pol
> on Star Trek Enterprise and now in "Starship Troopers 3: Maurauder
> "due out on video 8/05.
>
> Her pic:http://vh.noirscape.org/news/jolene7.jpg
>
> She's sexy, can do action, and is cheap to sign...

I was wondering what she'd been up to.... hm.

> Rob

Typhoon502
July 24th 08, 01:27 PM
On Jul 23, 7:36*pm, Rob Arndt > wrote:
> First rumor-mill for the female pilot is Jolene Blalock that was T'Pol
> on Star Trek Enterprise and now in "Starship Troopers 3: Maurauder
> "due out on video 8/05.
>
> Her pic:http://vh.noirscape.org/news/jolene7.jpg
>
> She's sexy, can do action, and is cheap to sign...

Eeep. Nice pic, but probably NSFW if you're in any kind of office
environment.

John[_1_]
August 4th 08, 05:39 PM
On Jul 24, 8:27*am, Typhoon502 > wrote:
> On Jul 23, 7:36*pm, Rob Arndt > wrote:
>
> > First rumor-mill for the female pilot is Jolene Blalock that was T'Pol
> > on Star Trek Enterprise and now in "Starship Troopers 3: Maurauder
> > "due out on video 8/05.
>
> > Her pic:http://vh.noirscape.org/news/jolene7.jpg
>
> > She's sexy, can do action, and is cheap to sign...
>
> Eeep. Nice pic, but probably NSFW if you're in any kind of office
> environment.

Thanks for the heads up . . . guess I better do a google image search,
with all the safeties set

John

Google