PDA

View Full Version : Massive US Naval Armada Heads For Iran:

NOMOREWARFORISRAEL[_2_]
August 9th 08, 02:21 AM
Massive US Naval Armada Heads For Iran:

http://europebusines.blogspot.com/2008/08/massive-us-naval-armada-heads-for-iran.html

The large and very advanced nature of the US Naval warships is not
only directed at Iran. There is a great fear that Russia and China may
oppose the naval and air/land blockade of Iran. If Russian and perhaps
Chinese naval warships escort commercial tankers to Iran in violation
of the blockade it could be the most dangerous at-sea confrontation
since the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Stop the AIPAC sponsored Iran blockade resolution:

http://www.warwithoutend.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=91563

Galloway on Iran:

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/375.html

NeoCon Zionist Threat, We Are Still at Risk of Another War:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUYtO7feZOY&feature=PlayList&p=004EE701474A1A1F&index=0&playnext=1

Here is a tiny URL for the above one:

http://tinyurl.com/5jud6t

Sen. Joe Lieberman: Iran's Activities 'An Act of War':

http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/Lieberman_Iran/2008/08/07/119751.html?s=al&promo_code=6781-1

Click on the pic at the following URL to see Lieberman and McCain
together during their recent trip to Israel:

http://tinyurl.com/358b8c

http://NEOCONZIONISTTHREAT.COM

http://NEOCONZIONISTTHREAT.BLOGSPOT.COM

http://NOMOREWARFORISRAEL.BLOGSPOT.COM

Mark Test
August 9th 08, 06:07 PM
"NOMOREWARFORISRAEL" > wrote in message
> Massive US Naval Armada Heads For Iran:

http://europebusines.blogspot.com/2008/08/massive-us-naval-armada-heads-for-iran.html

> The large and very advanced nature of the US Naval warships is not
> only directed at Iran. There is a great fear that Russia and China may
> oppose the naval and air/land blockade of Iran. If Russian and perhaps
> Chinese naval warships escort commercial tankers to Iran in violation
> of the blockade it could be the most dangerous at-sea confrontation
> since the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Doubtful.....China is busy hosting the Olympics and Russia decided to
invade Georgia.....

dapra
August 10th 08, 06:29 PM
Mark Test wrote:
> "NOMOREWARFORISRAEL" > wrote in message
>
>>Massive US Naval Armada Heads For Iran:
>>

> http://europebusines.blogspot.com/2008/08/massive-us-naval-armada-heads-for-iran.html
>
>>The large and very advanced nature of the US Naval warships is not
>>only directed at Iran. There is a great fear that Russia and China may
>>oppose the naval and air/land blockade of Iran. If Russian and perhaps
>>Chinese naval warships escort commercial tankers to Iran in violation
>>of the blockade it could be the most dangerous at-sea confrontation
>>since the Cuban Missile Crisis.
>>

> Doubtful.....China is busy hosting the Olympics and Russia decided to
> invade Georgia.....

"The crisis began spiralling when **Georgian forces** launched a
surprise attack on Thursday night to regain control of South Ossetia,
which has had de facto independence since the end of a civil war in
1992." (BBC)

Georgian President Mikhail Saakashvili must have 'thought' Ossetia has
WMD's.

Google