PDA

View Full Version : F-104 - File 64 of 64 - TF104G.jpg (1/1)

Troy[_3_]
August 29th 08, 04:38 AM

SKUNK WORKS
August 29th 08, 12:14 PM
DONE FINISHED GOOD SERIES
"Troy" > wrote in message
3...

James R. Jones
August 29th 08, 02:29 PM
Troy wrote:

Very nice pictures, and everyone can see them too!! Thanks for the post!!

--
Our website is http://myweb.cableone.net/okieman7

flybywire
August 30th 08, 12:04 AM
Troy

stunning pics of an old favorite of mine

long live real jpegs !
"Troy" > wrote in message
3...

Lee[_2_]
August 30th 08, 02:14 AM
Troy > wrote in news:Xns9B08F0EF59CF6troy242TROY24COM@
208.49.80.253:

> begin 644 TF104G.jpg
>
> Attachment decoded: TF104G.jpg
> `
> end

And don't forget Troy... they ****ed and moaned when you posted
just as many space pics "that they could see."

The motto/FAQ of ABPA-holes: "Post pictures of anything man-made
that has wings and travels through the air." Unless of course
it can also travel in space. Then it is not welcome and we'll
whine like a two-year old when it appears.

good 104 flood... thanks, Mean ol' Lee

--
Here's *my* funny sig from an ABPA thread on 08/16/08:
Alan Erskine > says... "I've got an IQ of 151"

Peter Hucker[_2_]
August 31st 08, 06:53 PM
On 30 Aug 2008 01:14:12 GMT, Lee >
wrote:

>Troy > wrote in news:Xns9B08F0EF59CF6troy242TROY24COM@
>208.49.80.253:
>

>> begin 644 TF104G.jpg
>>
>> Attachment decoded: TF104G.jpg
>> `
>> end
>>

>And don't forget Troy... they ****ed and moaned when you posted
>just as many space pics "that they could see."
>

>The motto/FAQ of ABPA-holes: "Post pictures of anything man-made
>that has wings and travels through the air." Unless of course
>it can also travel in space. Then it is not welcome and we'll
>whine like a two-year old when it appears.
>
>good 104 flood... thanks, Mean ol' Lee

[falls off chair in hysterics]

My nephew and I were playing a game of chess tonight. In desperation he mockingly tried to cheat. In a poor imitation of an Italian gangster I said, "You want I should beat you up?"
He replied in turn, "I'll kill you first."
"Ah," I replied. "The Sicilian Defense."

Google