PDA

View Full Version : For those of you that can not see

Maple1
September 2nd 08, 02:08 AM
For those of you that can not see J3's post do not worry you can see
them on the NASA site just look for images there is nothing new or
original so you wont miss a thing....

J3 Buy a camera and take some photos at your local airport and stop
flooding the group with photos we have all seen 1000 times before today.

What a waste of time!!!!!!!!

SKUNK WORKS
September 2nd 08, 03:02 AM
BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Maple1" > wrote in message
> For those of you that can not see J3's post do not worry you can see them
> on the NASA site just look for images there is nothing new or original so
> you wont miss a thing....
>
> J3 Buy a camera and take some photos at your local airport and stop
> flooding the group with photos we have all seen 1000 times before today.
>
> What a waste of time!!!!!!!!

Peter Hucker[_2_]
September 4th 08, 07:37 PM
On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 01:08:54 GMT, Maple1 > wrote:

>For those of you that can not see J3's post do not worry you can see
>them on the NASA site just look for images there is nothing new or
>original so you wont miss a thing....
>
>J3 Buy a camera and take some photos at your local airport and stop
>flooding the group with photos we have all seen 1000 times before today.
>
>What a waste of time!!!!!!!!

**** off.

Where would we be without rhetorical questions?

hielan' laddie
September 7th 08, 04:32 AM
On Mon, 1 Sep 2008 21:08:54 -0400, Maple1 wrote
(in article <Gm0vk.243493$gc5.5975@pd7urf2no>):

> For those of you that can not see J3's post do not worry you can see
> them on the NASA site just look for images there is nothing new or
> original so you wont miss a thing....
>
> J3 Buy a camera and take some photos at your local airport and stop
> flooding the group with photos we have all seen 1000 times before today.
>
> What a waste of time!!!!!!!!

Cool. Killfile 'em. Or don't. Your choice. However, I rather suspect that J3
will be ignoring you. I know that I don't give a damn.

Google