PDA

View Full Version : When did this group change from?

Maple1
September 2nd 08, 03:39 AM
When I first discovered this group it was a place for aviation
enthusiasts to share their work. A place to show your photos and a place
to share original work. When did this group change from that to a group
that you flood with photos from other sources? Must be all those young
computer geeks that spend so much time in front of the computer that
they don't have time nor the talent to get a camera and take some photos
of their own. Soon when all us who still shoot are dead and gone all we
will have is others posting our work and all the originality will be
gone ;) It is a shame.

HEMI-Powered[_2_]
September 2nd 08, 03:46 AM
Maple1 added these comments in the current discussion du jour

> When I first discovered this group it was a place for aviation
> enthusiasts to share their work. A place to show your photos
> and a place to share original work. When did this group change
> from that to a group that you flood with photos from other
> sources? Must be all those young computer geeks that spend so
> much time in front of the computer that they don't have time
> nor the talent to get a camera and take some photos of their
> own. Soon when all us who still shoot are dead and gone all we
> will have is others posting our work and all the originality
> will be gone ;) It is a shame.

What difference does it make if an OP posts his or her own photos
or whether they post scans or pictures gleaned from other places?
It seems to me that so long as they are on-topic and have something
to do with aviation in the broadest sense, why isn't that OK? This
bigoted view reminds me of the change from aeronautical engineer to
aerospace engineer in deference to the space race, so why is it bad
to post pictures of NASA vehicles so long as they're of reasonable
size and in JPEG format? If you want only original works, I think
you'll find that the amount of content posted will drop off
dramatically to the detriment of the group.

--
HP, aka Jerry

Don't be a fop or a blooter, make only pithy comments on Usenet

Maple1
September 2nd 08, 04:08 AM
A bigot is a person who is intolerant of opinions, lifestyles, or
identities differing from his or her own, and bigotry is the
corresponding state of mind. Bigot is often used as a pejorative term
against a person who is obstinately devoted to prejudices even when
these views are challenged or proven to be false or not universally
applicable or acceptable.

So what is bigotted about asking a question?

It is not that that is what I want I am asking a question when did this
group go from enthusiests to people posting work from web government web
sites? I could care less if J-3 posted every photo from Nasa USAF and
the USN it is up to him. If he wants to waste his time that is his
choice. If he wants to be some use to this ( What used to be a great
group of enthusiest) Groupe he should pick up a camera and take some
photos and flood the group with his own works so we can all praise him.

HEMI-Powered wrote:

> What difference does it make if an OP posts his or her own photos
> or whether they post scans or pictures gleaned from other places?
> It seems to me that so long as they are on-topic and have something
> to do with aviation in the broadest sense, why isn't that OK? This
> bigoted view reminds me of the change from aeronautical engineer to
> aerospace engineer in deference to the space race, so why is it bad
> to post pictures of NASA vehicles so long as they're of reasonable
> size and in JPEG format? If you want only original works, I think
> you'll find that the amount of content posted will drop off
> dramatically to the detriment of the group.

Alan Erskine[_3_]
September 2nd 08, 05:30 AM
"Maple1" > wrote in message
> When I first discovered this group it was a place for aviation enthusiasts
> to share their work. A place to show your photos and a place to share
> original work. When did this group change from that to a group that you
> flood with photos from other sources? Must be all those young computer
> geeks that spend so much time in front of the computer that they don't
> have time nor the talent to get a camera and take some photos of their
> own. Soon when all us who still shoot are dead and gone all we will have
> is others posting our work and all the originality will be gone ;) It is a
> shame.

This same argument was made over at a.b.p.animals on several occasions.
There is a group called a.b.p.animals.original - maybe the same applies for
aviation.

To continue the same argument here... where does it say the images have to
be original? As long as they are on-topic, there should be no problem. As
has been noted on .animals, not all of the images shown on this group have
ever been original - you might want to talk to Mitchell about original
works - he's been posting here for some years now and he's not the only one.

Also, if it is original work, you are placing that on a public-access
newsgroup; therefore, you have little say in what is actually done to your
images after they are posted - how do you prove that you took them? There
is no copyright info attached; nobody can contact the OP (both Original
Poster and Original Producer) to ask for permission. Do you really think
people are simple looking at these images? I have collected litterally
thousands of images over the years - no way of telling who the OP is or was.

Alan Erskine[_3_]
September 2nd 08, 05:31 AM
"Maple1" > wrote in message

Don't worry about this HEMI idiot he does nothing but cause problems (aka
"troll").

Glenn[_2_]
September 2nd 08, 05:32 AM
"HEMI-Powered" > wrote in message
> Maple1 added these comments in the current discussion du jour
>
>> When I first discovered this group it was a place for aviation
>> enthusiasts to share their work. A place to show your photos
>> and a place to share original work. When did this group change
>> from that to a group that you flood with photos from other
>> sources? Must be all those young computer geeks that spend so
>> much time in front of the computer that they don't have time
>> nor the talent to get a camera and take some photos of their
>> own. Soon when all us who still shoot are dead and gone all we
>> will have is others posting our work and all the originality
>> will be gone ;) It is a shame.
>>
> What difference does it make if an OP posts his or her own photos
> or whether they post scans or pictures gleaned from other places?
> It seems to me that so long as they are on-topic and have something
> to do with aviation in the broadest sense, why isn't that OK? This
> bigoted view reminds me of the change from aeronautical engineer to
> aerospace engineer in deference to the space race, so why is it bad
> to post pictures of NASA vehicles so long as they're of reasonable
> size and in JPEG format? If you want only original works, I think
> you'll find that the amount of content posted will drop off
> dramatically to the detriment of the group.

I see your still bitching about other peoples views.

Kinda makes you the Bigot doesn't it.

Alan Erskine[_3_]
September 2nd 08, 05:53 AM
"Glenn" > wrote in message

> "HEMI-Powered" > wrote in message

> Kinda makes you the Bigot doesn't it.

Like I said to Maple1 - don't worry about HEMI - he's just a troll. I
suggest the application of your killfile in his instance.

Glenn[_2_]
September 2nd 08, 06:08 AM
"Alan Erskine" > wrote in message
> "Glenn" > wrote in message
>>
>> "HEMI-Powered" > wrote in message
>
>> Kinda makes you the Bigot doesn't it.
>
> Like I said to Maple1 - don't worry about HEMI - he's just a troll. I
> suggest the application of your killfile in his instance.
Oh I don't mind educating the uneducated at times.
I like to be friendly and helpful at all times ;-)

HEMI-Powered[_4_]
September 2nd 08, 06:15 AM
Maple1 added these comments in the current discussion du jour

> A bigot is a person who is intolerant of opinions, lifestyles,
> or identities differing from his or her own, and bigotry is
> the corresponding state of mind. Bigot is often used as a
> pejorative term against a person who is obstinately devoted to
> prejudices even when these views are challenged or proven to
> be false or not universally applicable or acceptable.

A bigot is someone with such short-sighted views that they
discriminate and denigrate anyone who doesn't agree with them.

> So what is bigotted about asking a question?

It's the way a question is asked that tells the tale.

> It is not that that is what I want I am asking a question when
> did this group go from enthusiests to people posting work from
> web government web sites? I could care less if J-3 posted
> every photo from Nasa USAF and the USN it is up to him. If he
> wants to waste his time that is his choice. If he wants to be
> some use to this ( What used to be a great group of
> enthusiest) Groupe he should pick up a camera and take some
> photos and flood the group with his own works so we can all
> praise him.

You haven't made a credible case yet as to why it matters if a
poster does his own photography, posts scans, or posts pictures
from some other place. Your views here are so strident and so
truculant that besides being a bigot, I see you're also a
misanthrope. You and the others deserve each other because, in
case you haven't noticed, you've defined a clique and are trying
to drive off those who don't agree by negative peer pressure.
That is wrong, inconsiderate, and downright rude.

> HEMI-Powered wrote:
>
>> What difference does it make if an OP posts his or her own
>> photos or whether they post scans or pictures gleaned from
>> other places? It seems to me that so long as they are
>> on-topic and have something to do with aviation in the
>> broadest sense, why isn't that OK? This bigoted view reminds
>> me of the change from aeronautical engineer to aerospace
>> engineer in deference to the space race, so why is it bad
>> to post pictures of NASA vehicles so long as they're of
>> reasonable size and in JPEG format? If you want only original
>> works, I think you'll find that the amount of content posted
>> will drop off dramatically to the detriment of the group.

--
HP, aka Jerry

Don't be a fop or a blooter, make only pithy comments on Usenet

HEMI-Powered[_4_]
September 2nd 08, 06:16 AM
Alan Erskine added these comments in the current discussion du
jour ...

> "Maple1" > wrote in message
>
> Don't worry about this HEMI idiot he does nothing but cause
> problems (aka "troll").

Alan, you've proven again that you're nothing but a ****ing moron.
So, my advice to you is Shut The **** Up and go the **** away,
nobody gives a Flying **** what you think or say. Got it yet,
imbecile?

--
HP, aka Jerry

Don't be a fop or a blooter, make only pithy comments on Usenet

HEMI-Powered[_4_]
September 2nd 08, 06:17 AM
Glenn added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

> "HEMI-Powered" > wrote in message
>> Maple1 added these comments in the current discussion du jour
>>
>>> When I first discovered this group it was a place for
>>> aviation enthusiasts to share their work. A place to show
>>> your photos and a place to share original work. When did
>>> this group change from that to a group that you flood with
>>> photos from other sources? Must be all those young computer
>>> geeks that spend so much time in front of the computer that
>>> they don't have time nor the talent to get a camera and take
>>> some photos of their own. Soon when all us who still shoot
>>> are dead and gone all we will have is others posting our
>>> work and all the originality will be gone ;) It is a shame.
>>>
>> What difference does it make if an OP posts his or her own
>> photos or whether they post scans or pictures gleaned from
>> other places? It seems to me that so long as they are
>> on-topic and have something to do with aviation in the
>> broadest sense, why isn't that OK? This bigoted view reminds
>> me of the change from aeronautical engineer to aerospace
>> engineer in deference to the space race, so why is it bad
>> to post pictures of NASA vehicles so long as they're of
>> reasonable size and in JPEG format? If you want only original
>> works, I think you'll find that the amount of content posted
>> will drop off dramatically to the detriment of the group.
>>
> I see your still bitching about other peoples views.
>
> Kinda makes you the Bigot doesn't it.

Not hardly. What I'm doing is challenging the very bigotry you
seem to be defending, including your own cheap shots.

--

And, like I said to you, Alan, **** Off.

--
HP, aka Jerry

Don't be a fop or a blooter, make only pithy comments on Usenet

HEMI-Powered[_4_]
September 2nd 08, 06:18 AM
Alan Erskine added these comments in the current discussion du
jour ...

> "Maple1" > wrote in message
>> When I first discovered this group it was a place for
>> aviation enthusiasts to share their work. A place to show
>> your photos and a place to share original work. When did this
>> group change from that to a group that you flood with photos
>> from other sources? Must be all those young computer geeks
>> that spend so much time in front of the computer that they
>> don't have time nor the talent to get a camera and take some
>> photos of their own. Soon when all us who still shoot are
>> dead and gone all we will have is others posting our work and
>> all the originality will be gone ;) It is a shame.
>
> This same argument was made over at a.b.p.animals on several
> occasions. There is a group called a.b.p.animals.original -
> maybe the same applies for aviation.
>
> To continue the same argument here... where does it say the
> images have to be original? As long as they are on-topic,
> there should be no problem. As has been noted on .animals,
> not all of the images shown on this group have ever been
> original - you might want to talk to Mitchell about original
> works - he's been posting here for some years now and he's not
> the only one.
>
> Also, if it is original work, you are placing that on a
> public-access newsgroup; therefore, you have little say in
> what is actually done to your images after they are posted -
> how do you prove that you took them? There is no copyright
> info attached; nobody can contact the OP (both Original Poster
> and Original Producer) to ask for permission. Do you really
> think people are simple looking at these images? I have
> collected litterally thousands of images over the years - no
> way of telling who the OP is or was.

This is exactly my point and for them who strongly disagree, I
will again call them bigots for having such narrow views.

--
HP, aka Jerry

Don't be a fop or a blooter, make only pithy comments on Usenet

hielan' laddie
September 2nd 08, 07:27 AM
On Tue, 2 Sep 2008 00:31:32 -0400, Alan Erskine wrote
(in article >):

> "Maple1" > wrote in message
>
> Don't worry about this HEMI idiot he does nothing but cause problems (aka
> "troll").

So, Alan, have you contacted Newsguy about my 'forged' headers yet?

Glenn[_2_]
September 2nd 08, 07:34 AM
"HEMI-Powered" > wrote in message
> Glenn added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...
>

>> "HEMI-Powered" > wrote in message
>>> Maple1 added these comments in the current discussion du jour

>>> What difference does it make if an OP posts his or her own
>>> photos or whether they post scans or pictures gleaned from
>>> other places? It seems to me that so long as they are
>>> on-topic and have something to do with aviation in the
>>> broadest sense, why isn't that OK? This bigoted view reminds
>>> me of the change from aeronautical engineer to aerospace
>>> engineer in deference to the space race, so why is it bad
>>> to post pictures of NASA vehicles so long as they're of
>>> reasonable size and in JPEG format? If you want only original
>>> works, I think you'll find that the amount of content posted
>>> will drop off dramatically to the detriment of the group.
>>>
>> I see your still bitching about other peoples views.
>>
>> Kinda makes you the Bigot doesn't it.
>>>
> Not hardly. What I'm doing is challenging the very bigotry you
> seem to be defending, including your own cheap shots.

well the advice was free but if you think they were cheap, I look forward to
your payment.

Alan Erskine[_3_]
September 2nd 08, 07:57 AM
"Glenn" > wrote in message
> Oh I don't mind educating the uneducated at times.
> I like to be friendly and helpful at all times ;-)

I appreciate your effort, but it's a lost cause in the case of all trolls
like HEMI.

L_E_E
September 2nd 08, 08:31 AM
"Alan Erskine" > wrote in news:6F3vk.33078
:

> "Glenn" > wrote in message
>>
>> "HEMI-Powered" > wrote in message
>
>> Kinda makes you the Bigot doesn't it.
>
> Like I said to Maple1 - don't worry about HEMI - he's just a troll. I
> suggest the application of your killfile in his instance.

Yeah, we know how effective those kill-filters are.

Hey Einstein, I'm still waiting for:

either a letter of complaint from NewsGuy about what
you falsely accused me of (forging headers),

*OR*

your admission of lying and an apology to the group
for being a liar.

(crickets STILL chirping)

Who is the real troll, Einstein?

-----------------------
Here's *my* funny sig from an ABPA thread on 08/16/08:
Alan Erskine > says... "I've got an IQ of 151"
"I'm in the 99th percentile for my age group - that's the top 1 percent"
(nice math there, Einstein!) "I doubt very strongly that you know
anyone in my range of IQ" (Thankfully, NO!)
Lee > discussing newsserver retention:
"...I can go back about 6 months..."
Alan Erskine > interrupts with:
"Why should we wait for six months to download an image
that was posted yesterday?"

Glenn[_2_]
September 2nd 08, 08:38 AM
"Alan Erskine" > wrote in message
> "Glenn" > wrote in message
>> Oh I don't mind educating the uneducated at times.
>> I like to be friendly and helpful at all times ;-)
>
> I appreciate your effort, but it's a lost cause in the case of all trolls
> like HEMI.
Nothing is a lost cause Alan if at the end of it it makes you smile :-)

Lee**[_2_]
September 2nd 08, 09:02 AM
"Alan Erskine" > wrote in
:

> "Maple1" > wrote in message
>
> Don't worry about this HEMI idiot he does nothing but cause problems
> (aka "troll").

Well Einstein, I see that the heilan' laddie is
still here. I'm still here.

Unfortunately, you're still here.

You owe both of us an apology. You *are* a liar
and we *caught you* in your lie.

Would you like the evidence be re-posted for all
to see? I can certainly do that! Not only do I have
copies, I have a real news-service account.

We asked you to "put up or shut up." Being a low-
life troll, you chose neither. Gutless, very gutless.
Not a man at all.

Since you won't apologize to either of us directly,
why don't you apologize to the entire group for lying.

Gutless eunuch. You're a shiver looking for a spine
to crawl up.

You'd best be the one to STFU in this NG from now on.
I'll make it my life's mission to educate everyone,
everywhere you go, about what a lying troll you
actually are, Mr.IQ.

---------------------
Here's *my* funny sig from an ABPA thread on 08/16/08:
Alan Erskine > says... "I've got an IQ of 151"
"I'm in the 99th percentile for my age group - that's the top 1 percent"
(nice math there, Einstein!) "I doubt very strongly that you know
anyone in my range of IQ" (Thankfully, NO!)
Lee > discussing newsserver retention:
"...I can go back about 6 months..."
Alan Erskine > interrupts with:
"Why should we wait for six months to download an image
that was posted yesterday?"

Neil Hoskins
September 2nd 08, 10:01 AM
"Maple1" > wrote in message
> [...]

So killfile them if you don't like it. If that's not good enough, organise
a FAQ.

alanr
September 2nd 08, 01:36 PM
Troll.

"HEMI-Powered" > wrote in message
> Maple1 added these comments in the current discussion du jour
>
>> When I first discovered this group it was a place for aviation
>> enthusiasts to share their work. A place to show your photos
>> and a place to share original work. When did this group change
>> from that to a group that you flood with photos from other
>> sources? Must be all those young computer geeks that spend so
>> much time in front of the computer that they don't have time
>> nor the talent to get a camera and take some photos of their
>> own. Soon when all us who still shoot are dead and gone all we
>> will have is others posting our work and all the originality
>> will be gone ;) It is a shame.
>>
> What difference does it make if an OP posts his or her own photos
> or whether they post scans or pictures gleaned from other places?
> It seems to me that so long as they are on-topic and have something
> to do with aviation in the broadest sense, why isn't that OK? This
> bigoted view reminds me of the change from aeronautical engineer to
> aerospace engineer in deference to the space race, so why is it bad
> to post pictures of NASA vehicles so long as they're of reasonable
> size and in JPEG format? If you want only original works, I think
> you'll find that the amount of content posted will drop off
> dramatically to the detriment of the group.
>
> --
> HP, aka Jerry
>
> Don't be a fop or a blooter, make only pithy comments on Usenet

alanr
September 2nd 08, 01:36 PM
Troll+

"HEMI-Powered" > wrote in message
> Alan Erskine added these comments in the current discussion du
> jour ...
>
>> "Maple1" > wrote in message
>>
>> Don't worry about this HEMI idiot he does nothing but cause
>> problems (aka "troll").
>>
> Alan, you've proven again that you're nothing but a ****ing moron.
> So, my advice to you is Shut The **** Up and go the **** away,
> nobody gives a Flying **** what you think or say. Got it yet,
> imbecile?
>
> --
> HP, aka Jerry
>
> Don't be a fop or a blooter, make only pithy comments on Usenet

alanr
September 2nd 08, 01:37 PM
Still Trollin'

"HEMI-Powered" > wrote in message
> Maple1 added these comments in the current discussion du jour
>

>> A bigot is a person who is intolerant of opinions, lifestyles,
>> or identities differing from his or her own, and bigotry is
>> the corresponding state of mind. Bigot is often used as a
>> pejorative term against a person who is obstinately devoted to
>> prejudices even when these views are challenged or proven to
>> be false or not universally applicable or acceptable.
>
> A bigot is someone with such short-sighted views that they
> discriminate and denigrate anyone who doesn't agree with them.
>>
>> So what is bigotted about asking a question?
>>
> It's the way a question is asked that tells the tale.
>
>> It is not that that is what I want I am asking a question when
>> did this group go from enthusiests to people posting work from
>> web government web sites? I could care less if J-3 posted
>> every photo from Nasa USAF and the USN it is up to him. If he
>> wants to waste his time that is his choice. If he wants to be
>> some use to this ( What used to be a great group of
>> enthusiest) Groupe he should pick up a camera and take some
>> photos and flood the group with his own works so we can all
>> praise him.
>>
> You haven't made a credible case yet as to why it matters if a
> poster does his own photography, posts scans, or posts pictures
> from some other place. Your views here are so strident and so
> truculant that besides being a bigot, I see you're also a
> misanthrope. You and the others deserve each other because, in
> case you haven't noticed, you've defined a clique and are trying
> to drive off those who don't agree by negative peer pressure.
> That is wrong, inconsiderate, and downright rude.
>>
>> HEMI-Powered wrote:
>>
>>> What difference does it make if an OP posts his or her own
>>> photos or whether they post scans or pictures gleaned from
>>> other places? It seems to me that so long as they are
>>> on-topic and have something to do with aviation in the
>>> broadest sense, why isn't that OK? This bigoted view reminds
>>> me of the change from aeronautical engineer to aerospace
>>> engineer in deference to the space race, so why is it bad
>>> to post pictures of NASA vehicles so long as they're of
>>> reasonable size and in JPEG format? If you want only original
>>> works, I think you'll find that the amount of content posted
>>> will drop off dramatically to the detriment of the group.
>>>

> --
> HP, aka Jerry
>
> Don't be a fop or a blooter, make only pithy comments on Usenet

alanr
September 2nd 08, 01:39 PM
Hemi head wanna be.

"L_E_E" > wrote in message
. 82...
> "Alan Erskine" > wrote in news:6F3vk.33078
> :
>
>> "Glenn" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> "HEMI-Powered" > wrote in message
>>
>>> Kinda makes you the Bigot doesn't it.
>>
>> Like I said to Maple1 - don't worry about HEMI - he's just a troll. I
>> suggest the application of your killfile in his instance.
>>

> Yeah, we know how effective those kill-filters are.
>
> Hey Einstein, I'm still waiting for:
>
> either a letter of complaint from NewsGuy about what
> you falsely accused me of (forging headers),
>
> *OR*
>
> your admission of lying and an apology to the group
> for being a liar.
>
> (crickets STILL chirping)
>
> Who is the real troll, Einstein?
>

> -----------------------
> Here's *my* funny sig from an ABPA thread on 08/16/08:
> Alan Erskine > says... "I've got an IQ of 151"
> "I'm in the 99th percentile for my age group - that's the top 1 percent"
> (nice math there, Einstein!) "I doubt very strongly that you know
> anyone in my range of IQ" (Thankfully, NO!)
> Lee > discussing newsserver retention:
> "...I can go back about 6 months..."
> Alan Erskine > interrupts with:
> "Why should we wait for six months to download an image
> that was posted yesterday?"

alanr
September 2nd 08, 01:40 PM
Merri-lee we troll along troll along troll along....

"HEMI-Powered" > wrote in message
> Glenn added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...
>

>> "HEMI-Powered" > wrote in message
>>> Maple1 added these comments in the current discussion du jour

>>> What difference does it make if an OP posts his or her own
>>> photos or whether they post scans or pictures gleaned from
>>> other places? It seems to me that so long as they are
>>> on-topic and have something to do with aviation in the
>>> broadest sense, why isn't that OK? This bigoted view reminds
>>> me of the change from aeronautical engineer to aerospace
>>> engineer in deference to the space race, so why is it bad
>>> to post pictures of NASA vehicles so long as they're of
>>> reasonable size and in JPEG format? If you want only original
>>> works, I think you'll find that the amount of content posted
>>> will drop off dramatically to the detriment of the group.
>>>
>> I see your still bitching about other peoples views.
>>
>> Kinda makes you the Bigot doesn't it.
>>>
> Not hardly. What I'm doing is challenging the very bigotry you
> seem to be defending, including your own cheap shots.
>
> --
> HP, aka Jerry
>
> Don't be a fop or a blooter, make only pithy comments on Usenet

alanr
September 2nd 08, 01:46 PM
This isn't fun enny more - Fords rule. %&#k Bush. Trollin for Trolls~
Al
> This is exactly my point and for them who strongly disagree, I
> will again call them bigots for having such narrow views.
>
> --
> HP, aka Jerry
>
> Don't be a fop or a blooter, make only pithy comments on Usenet

alanr
September 2nd 08, 01:56 PM
"HEMI-Powered" > wrote in message

Sorry for the trolling Jerry. it's the beer. YoU uNderStAnd dontcha?
I had a Mo-Par once. Bellhousing broke. Been driving something else since.
Moe, Larry cheese! Moe, Larry cheese!

HEMI-Powered[_2_]
September 2nd 08, 03:05 PM
Neil Hoskins added these comments in the current discussion du
jour ...

> So killfile them if you don't like it. If that's not good
> enough, organise a FAQ.

Apparently there is a FAQ and posting guidelines document. It was
posted just yesterday. The date of the last revision seems to be
some time in 2007 but in many years of monitoring this NG,
yesterday was the first time I'd seen it.

What the powers that be that think they run this NG need to do is
update and modernize the FAQ/posting guidelines for the modern
world of broadband and then post the updated FAQs often so that
people are aware of it. Simply complaining about the way some folks
post is futile if the offenders are not aware of the FAQs.

--
HP, aka Jerry

Don't be a fop or a blooter, make only pithy comments on Usenet

HEMI-Powered[_2_]
September 2nd 08, 03:07 PM
Glenn added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

> "HEMI-Powered" > wrote in message
>> Maple1 added these comments in the current discussion du jour
>>
>>> When I first discovered this group it was a place for
>>> aviation enthusiasts to share their work. A place to show
>>> your photos and a place to share original work. When did
>>> this group change from that to a group that you flood with
>>> photos from other sources? Must be all those young computer
>>> geeks that spend so much time in front of the computer that
>>> they don't have time nor the talent to get a camera and take
>>> some photos of their own. Soon when all us who still shoot
>>> are dead and gone all we will have is others posting our
>>> work and all the originality will be gone ;) It is a shame.
>>>
>> What difference does it make if an OP posts his or her own
>> photos or whether they post scans or pictures gleaned from
>> other places? It seems to me that so long as they are
>> on-topic and have something to do with aviation in the
>> broadest sense, why isn't that OK? This bigoted view reminds
>> me of the change from aeronautical engineer to aerospace
>> engineer in deference to the space race, so why is it bad
>> to post pictures of NASA vehicles so long as they're of
>> reasonable size and in JPEG format? If you want only original
>> works, I think you'll find that the amount of content posted
>> will drop off dramatically to the detriment of the group.
>>
> I see your still bitching about other peoples views.
>
> Kinda makes you the Bigot doesn't it.

No, it doesn't. I simply point out the stupids, the ignorant, and
the lazy. It is they, not me, that are bigots about what can be
posted here. Taking the view that all pictures must be original
and not scanned from books or gleaned from good web sites is both
childish and short-sighted.

--
HP, aka Jerry

Don't be a fop or a blooter, make only pithy comments on Usenet

HEMI-Powered[_2_]
September 2nd 08, 03:08 PM
Alan Erskine added these comments in the current discussion du
jour ...

> "Glenn" > wrote in message
>> Oh I don't mind educating the uneducated at times.
>> I like to be friendly and helpful at all times ;-)
>
> I appreciate your effort, but it's a lost cause in the case of
> all trolls like HEMI.

It's past time for you to Shut The **** Up and go away. Your blind
hatred rants are of no use to anyone except to prove that you're an
idiot.

--
HP, aka Jerry

Don't be a fop or a blooter, make only pithy comments on Usenet

HEMI-Powered[_2_]
September 2nd 08, 03:10 PM
Glenn added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

>> Not hardly. What I'm doing is challenging the very bigotry
>> you seem to be defending, including your own cheap shots.
>
> well the advice was free but if you think they were cheap, I
> look forward to your payment.

My payment is pointing out that many people in this NG have
outmoded ideas and that promoting an obsolete standard for posting
amounts to blind hatred and bigotry towards those who challenge it.
As for you, you made your own bed, now lie in it.

--
HP, aka Jerry

Don't be a fop or a blooter, make only pithy comments on Usenet

HEMI-Powered[_2_]
September 2nd 08, 03:15 PM
Alan Erskine added these comments in the current discussion du
jour ...

> To continue the same argument here... where does it say the
> images have to be original? As long as they are on-topic,
> there should be no problem. As has been noted on .animals,
> not all of the images shown on this group have ever been
> original - you might want to talk to Mitchell about original
> works - he's been posting here for some years now and he's not
> the only one.
>
> Also, if it is original work, you are placing that on a
> public-access newsgroup; therefore, you have little say in
> what is actually done to your images after they are posted -
> how do you prove that you took them? There is no copyright
> info attached; nobody can contact the OP (both Original Poster
> and Original Producer) to ask for permission. Do you really
> think people are simple looking at these images? I have
> collected litterally thousands of images over the years - no
> way of telling who the OP is or was.

You are mostly right about copyrights. Copyrights do not protect
ideas, they protect the expression of ideas. So, photographs are
expressions of the idea of capturing a particular subject to a
permanent media. A copyright is automatically granted to the
photographer. Now, it could happen that there are many
photographers taking almost identical photos as you have. They
all get an automatic copyright. Now, if one intends to defend
their copyright against infringers, one must register the
expression of the idea with the copyright office or a court case
cannot be heard. So, you are basically right that original
pictures posted here effectively enter the public domain because
most/all posters do not feel the need for formal copyright
registration and thus let their pictures go. Nothing wrong with
that.

What is wrong here is the notion that only original work is
allowed. If the collective group really wants to do that, it
should modify the FAQs and enforce them vigorously. But, they
should also be prepared for a huge drop in good content being
posted here if alternate sources of pictures are forbidden.

--
HP, aka Jerry

Don't be a fop or a blooter, make only pithy comments on Usenet

HEMI-Powered[_2_]
September 2nd 08, 03:21 PM
alanr added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

> Sorry for the trolling Jerry. it's the beer. YoU uNderStAnd
> dontcha? I had a Mo-Par once. Bellhousing broke. Been driving
> something else since. Moe, Larry cheese! Moe, Larry cheese!

I don't evangelize cars made by my company. Everyone is free to buy
whatever car(s) they like. That's part of the great freedoms we
enjoy in this country. My only comment on buying any car from any
company is to consider the domestic content of the car because our
economy depends to a large degree on workers paying income taxes
and businesses being profitable and then paying corporate income
taxes.

As to your particular problem, it has always made me chuckle that
people who buy a Chrysler product and have some serious problem
believe that all Chrysler products from then on are junk. What
makes this even more humorous is that these same people have
similar problems with their new make(s) only now they're afraid to
tell anybody about it. Example: there's a guy in my neighborhood
who buy Jap cars. Every now and then his car simply disappears for
days at a time. I've asked him where it is but he is vague about
it. I finally figured out that it's in the shop being repaired but
my neighbor is afraid to admit he bought a lemon from some
supposedly perfect Jap company.

So, investigate all the cars that fit your need and buy the best
one. Keep in mind that the American Big Three have vehicles that
the Asians do not and vice versa.

--
HP, aka Jerry

Don't be a fop or a blooter, make only pithy comments on Usenet

HEMI-Powered[_4_]
September 2nd 08, 03:52 PM
alanr added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

> Merri-lee we troll along troll along troll along....

Why don't you try some pithy comments instead of proving you're a
fop and a blooter. If you don't know what these words mean,
Google is your best friend but in short, you're a fool, plain and
simple.

--
HP, aka Jerry

Don't be a fop or a blooter, make only pithy comments on Usenet

L*e*e*
September 2nd 08, 03:58 PM
"alanr" > wrote in news:Ytavk.644398$I42.529731
@fe04.news.easynews.com:

> Hemi head wanna be.

Alan Einstein wannabe.

--------------
Here's *my* funny sig from an ABPA thread on 08/16/08:
Alan Erskine > says... "I've got an IQ of 151"
"I'm in the 99th percentile for my age group - that's the top 1 percent"
(nice math there, Einstein!) "I doubt very strongly that you know
anyone in my range of IQ" (Thankfully, NO!)
Lee > discussing newsserver retention:
"...I can go back about 6 months..."
Alan Erskine > interrupts with:
"Why should we wait for six months to download an image
that was posted yesterday?"

Alan Erskine[_3_]
September 2nd 08, 04:20 PM
"HEMI-Powered" > wrote in message
> It's past time for you to Shut The **** Up and go away. Your blind
> hatred rants are of no use to anyone except to prove that you're an
> idiot.

What "blind hatred rants..." are you referring to? I just can't stand
trolls (like you), that's all.

HEMI-Powered[_4_]
September 2nd 08, 04:35 PM
L*e*e* added these comments in the current discussion du jour

>> Hemi head wanna be.
>
> Alan Einstein wannabe.

I'm not a "wanne be" of anyone, but certainly not the loon Alan
Erskine.

--
HP, aka Jerry

Don't be a fop or a blooter, make only pithy comments on Usenet

HEMI-Powered[_4_]
September 2nd 08, 04:37 PM
Alan Erskine added these comments in the current discussion du
jour ...

>> It's past time for you to Shut The **** Up and go away. Your
>> blind hatred rants are of no use to anyone except to prove
>> that you're an idiot.
>
> What "blind hatred rants..." are you referring to? I just
> can't stand trolls (like you), that's all.

You must be learning impaired besides stupid, ignorant,
inexperienced, and naive. And, bigoted towards people who disagree
with your old-fashioned ideas. If you want references to what I
mean, simply read your own rants and those of the other Outhouse
Depressed bigots who would rather stay with a ****-assed non-news
reader and complain than get a real one, for free, like Xnews and
the yEnc issue simply goes away.

As to this group changing, it'll be the end of the group if the
narrow-minded clique that advocates original photos only gets their
way. That's a sad day for everyone who comes here looking for good
aviation pictures and not flame wars over non-issues.

Now, go away, boy, you bore me.

--
HP, aka Jerry

Don't be a fop or a blooter, make only pithy comments on Usenet

hielan' laddie
September 2nd 08, 04:51 PM
On Tue, 2 Sep 2008 11:35:09 -0400, HEMI-Powered wrote
(in article >):

> L*e*e* added these comments in the current discussion du jour
>
>>> Hemi head wanna be.
>>
>> Alan Einstein wannabe.
>
> I'm not a "wanne be" of anyone, but certainly not the loon Alan
> Erskine.

has anyone seen Alan-me-lad post even one picture to this group?

Herman
September 2nd 08, 05:09 PM
HEMI must be suffering from some sexual frustration. Using "****" and
"****ing" three times in one sentence is really pitiful.

"alanr" > schreef in bericht
> Troll+
>
> "HEMI-Powered" > wrote in message
>> Alan Erskine added these comments in the current discussion du
>> jour ...
>>
>>> "Maple1" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> Don't worry about this HEMI idiot he does nothing but cause
>>> problems (aka "troll").
>>>
>> Alan, you've proven again that you're nothing but a ****ing moron.
>> So, my advice to you is Shut The **** Up and go the **** away,
>> nobody gives a Flying **** what you think or say. Got it yet,
>> imbecile?
>>
>> --
>> HP, aka Jerry
>>
>> Don't be a fop or a blooter, make only pithy comments on Usenet

Herman
September 2nd 08, 05:10 PM
"Neil Hoskins" > schreef in
bericht ...

> "Maple1" > wrote in message
>>

> So killfile them if you don't like it. If that's not good enough,
> organise a FAQ.

He already reminded us.

Herman
September 2nd 08, 05:19 PM
"Alan Erskine" > schreef in bericht
> "HEMI-Powered" > wrote in message
>> It's past time for you to Shut The **** Up and go away. Your blind
>> hatred rants are of no use to anyone except to prove that you're an
>> idiot.
>
> What "blind hatred rants..." are you referring to? I just can't stand
> trolls (like you), that's all.

And look who's talking about blind hatred rants. The words pot, kettle and
black spring to mind.

Regards,
Herman

Alan Erskine[_3_]
September 2nd 08, 05:41 PM
"Herman" > wrote in message
b.home.nl...

> And look who's talking about blind hatred rants. The words pot, kettle and
> black spring to mind.

And he didn't answer "What "blind hatred rants..." are you referring to?"
either. HEMI is a troll; no contribution, just insults.

Lee[_2_]
September 2nd 08, 07:40 PM
"HEMI-Powered" > wrote in news:Xns9B0D759195EA5ReplyScoreID@
216.196.97.136:

> L*e*e* added these comments in the current discussion du jour
>
>>> Hemi head wanna be.
>>
>> Alan Einstein wannabe.
>
> I'm not a "wanne be" of anyone, but certainly not the loon Alan
> Erskine.

Hey HP/Jerry

I was referring that to the limited-to-one-word poster
"alanr" as an Alan Einstein wannabe.

For weeks I've had to bite my tongue and NOT go to the
Alan Irksome level and "accidentally" call him Alan
Dickskin. But I refuse to do that. I'm better than to
resort to vulgarities (in here at least).

BUT! I'll be happy to list the many other ng's I post
in where it is wilder and woolier than this group
of geriatric "get off my lawn" curmudgeons. ;-)

Just occurs to me that I could violate netiquette and
cross-post to a half dozen groups and lure some of the
*real* wackos I deal with, to "come on down." Wow, this
place would fold in a week. But I'm queer for pics of
aircraft. So it'll remain a thought.

Also, please pardon my occasional nym-shift. Sometimes
I have something to say to Dicksk... oops, Einstein,
who plonked me a while back.

Mean ol' Lee

----------------
Here's *my* funny sig from an ABPA thread on 08/16/08:
Alan Erskine > says... "I've got an IQ of 151"
"I'm in the 99th percentile for my age group - that's the top 1 percent"
(nice math there, Einstein!) "I doubt very strongly that you know
anyone in my range of IQ" (Thankfully, NO!)
Lee > discussing newsserver retention:
"...I can go back about 6 months..."
Alan Erskine > interrupts with:
"Why should we wait for six months to download an image
that was posted yesterday?"

Ron
September 2nd 08, 10:38 PM
"hielan' laddie" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 2 Sep 2008 00:31:32 -0400, Alan Erskine wrote
> (in article >):
>
>> "Maple1" > wrote in message
>>
>> Don't worry about this HEMI idiot he does nothing but cause problems (aka
>> "troll").
>>

> So, Alan, have you contacted Newsguy about my 'forged' headers yet?

If that is your only worry in the world, you need to get off your chair,
step outside and get a life. You've not posted anything but this silly
question lately.

Ron

Ron
September 2nd 08, 10:40 PM
"Lee**" > wrote in message
. 82...
> "Alan Erskine" > wrote in
> :
>
>> "Maple1" > wrote in message
>>
>> Don't worry about this HEMI idiot he does nothing but cause problems
>> (aka "troll").
>>

> Well Einstein, I see that the heilan' laddie is
> still here. I'm still here.
>
> Unfortunately, you're still here.
>
> You owe both of us an apology. You *are* a liar
> and we *caught you* in your lie.
>
> Would you like the evidence be re-posted for all
> to see? I can certainly do that! Not only do I have
> copies, I have a real news-service account.
>
> We asked you to "put up or shut up." Being a low-
> life troll, you chose neither. Gutless, very gutless.
> Not a man at all.
>
> Since you won't apologize to either of us directly,
> why don't you apologize to the entire group for lying.
>
> Gutless eunuch. You're a shiver looking for a spine
> to crawl up.
>
> You'd best be the one to STFU in this NG from now on.
> I'll make it my life's mission to educate everyone,
> everywhere you go, about what a lying troll you
> actually are, Mr.IQ.

I see many trolls here, but Alan is not one of them. Get a life, try some
fresh air for a change.

Ron
--
Non urinat in ventum

Ron
September 2nd 08, 10:45 PM
"HEMI-Powered" > wrote in message
> You haven't made a credible case yet as to why it matters if a
> poster does his own photography, posts scans, or posts pictures
> from some other place. Your views here are so strident and so
> truculant that besides being a bigot, I see you're also a
> misanthrope. You and the others deserve each other because, in
> case you haven't noticed, you've defined a clique and are trying
> to drive off those who don't agree by negative peer pressure.
> That is wrong, inconsiderate, and downright rude.

Look up usenet etiquette and read. Google is your friend. One of the rules
of this (and many other groups) is- no: used to be- that you post your own
original work. That rule appearantly got discarded when idiots managed to
use a PC. It got discarded along with the rule 'do not flood' and many
others. To get things your way you simply resort to namecalling, swearing
and insulting. You have not, in any way, made an effort to fit into a group
that already existed at least a decade ago.
That is wrong, inconsiderate, and downright rude.

Ron
--
Non urinat in ventum

Ron
September 2nd 08, 10:52 PM
"HEMI-Powered" > wrote in message
> Neil Hoskins added these comments in the current discussion du
> jour ...
>

>> So killfile them if you don't like it. If that's not good
>> enough, organise a FAQ.
>
> Apparently there is a FAQ and posting guidelines document. It was
> posted just yesterday. The date of the last revision seems to be
> some time in 2007 but in many years of monitoring this NG,
> yesterday was the first time I'd seen it.
>
> What the powers that be that think they run this NG need to do is
> update and modernize the FAQ/posting guidelines for the modern
> world of broadband and then post the updated FAQs often so that
> people are aware of it. Simply complaining about the way some folks
> post is futile if the offenders are not aware of the FAQs.

Many years? I'd say at most two and a half years. The last time I did a
weekly post was 5th March 2006.

Ron
--
Non urinat in ventum

Maple1
September 3rd 08, 01:11 AM
Hemi the god of the newsworld made this silly rantreading into a
statment instead of taking it as written.

> What is wrong here is the notion that only original work is
> allowed. If the collective group really wants to do that, it
> should modify the FAQs and enforce them vigorously. But, they
> should also be prepared for a huge drop in good content being
> posted here if alternate sources of pictures are forbidden.

Hey Hemi you asshole I did not state that it could not be done I asked
WHERE IS THE ORIGINAL WORK? I did not ask that no one post other work I
asked a question that is very different then what you have written. Come
back when you quit being a RED NECK and have taken a reading course.

And frankly asswipe. There is great content on the www that need not be
reposted in its entierty here. If I am interested in Apollo I have the
brights to go to the NASA site myself or request the photo I do not need
every photo NASA has posted in this group. We are already seeing some
ISP's drop New service as it is.

But hey you may not be bright enough to find the Nasa site so here is a
link.

http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/imagegallery/

hielan' laddie
September 3rd 08, 05:53 AM
On Tue, 2 Sep 2008 17:38:40 -0400, Ron wrote
(in article >):

> "hielan' laddie" > wrote in message
>> On Tue, 2 Sep 2008 00:31:32 -0400, Alan Erskine wrote
>> (in article >):
>>
>>> "Maple1" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> Don't worry about this HEMI idiot he does nothing but cause problems (aka
>>> "troll").
>>>

>> So, Alan, have you contacted Newsguy about my 'forged' headers yet?
>>
> If that is your only worry in the world,

Not worried.

> you need to get off your chair,
> step outside and get a life. You've not posted anything but this silly
> question lately.

He hasn't answered it. I suspect that he never will.

Peter Hucker[_2_]
September 4th 08, 07:37 PM
You are a bigot because you do not tolerate different types of postt.

On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 03:08:25 GMT, Maple1 > wrote:

>A bigot is a person who is intolerant of opinions, lifestyles, or
>identities differing from his or her own, and bigotry is the
>corresponding state of mind. Bigot is often used as a pejorative term
>against a person who is obstinately devoted to prejudices even when
>these views are challenged or proven to be false or not universally
>applicable or acceptable.
>

>So what is bigotted about asking a question?
>

>It is not that that is what I want I am asking a question when did this
>group go from enthusiests to people posting work from web government web
>sites? I could care less if J-3 posted every photo from Nasa USAF and
>the USN it is up to him. If he wants to waste his time that is his
>choice. If he wants to be some use to this ( What used to be a great
>group of enthusiest) Groupe he should pick up a camera and take some
>photos and flood the group with his own works so we can all praise him.
>

>HEMI-Powered wrote:
>
>> What difference does it make if an OP posts his or her own photos
>> or whether they post scans or pictures gleaned from other places?
>> It seems to me that so long as they are on-topic and have something
>> to do with aviation in the broadest sense, why isn't that OK? This
>> bigoted view reminds me of the change from aeronautical engineer to
>> aerospace engineer in deference to the space race, so why is it bad
>> to post pictures of NASA vehicles so long as they're of reasonable
>> size and in JPEG format? If you want only original works, I think
>> you'll find that the amount of content posted will drop off
>> dramatically to the detriment of the group.

Don't take life so seriously, it's not permanent.

Peter Hucker[_2_]
September 4th 08, 07:38 PM
They're just adjectives you stupid prude.

On Tue, 2 Sep 2008 18:09:57 +0200, "Herman"
> wrote:

>HEMI must be suffering from some sexual frustration. Using "****" and
>"****ing" three times in one sentence is really pitiful.
>
>"alanr" > schreef in bericht
>> Troll+
>>
>> "HEMI-Powered" > wrote in message
>>> Alan Erskine added these comments in the current discussion du
>>> jour ...

>>> Alan, you've proven again that you're nothing but a ****ing moron.
>>> So, my advice to you is Shut The **** Up and go the **** away,
>>> nobody gives a Flying **** what you think or say. Got it yet,
>>> imbecile?
>>>
>>> --
>>> HP, aka Jerry
>>>
>>> Don't be a fop or a blooter, make only pithy comments on Usenet

Giuseppi walks into work, and he says, "Ey, Tony! You know who's-a George Washington?"
Tony says, "No, Giuseppi, who's-a George Washington?"
He says, "Hah! George-a Washington's the first-a President of-a United States. I'm-a go to night school, learn all about-a United States, and become-a U.S.-a citizen."
A couple of days later, Giuseppi walks into work and says, "Ey, Tony, you know who's-a Abraham Lincoln?"
Tony says, "No, Giuseppi, who's-a Abraham Lincoln?"
He says, "Hah! Abaham-a Lincoln is-a sixteenth President of-a the United States. I'm-a go to night school, learn all about-a United States, and become-a U.S.-a citizen."
A guy in the back of the shop yells, "Yo, Giuseppi . . . you know who Fishlips Lorenzo is?"
He says, "No. Who's-a Fishlips Lorenzo is?"
The guy yells, "That's the guy who's bangin' your wife while you're in night school."

Peter Hucker[_2_]
September 4th 08, 07:39 PM
On Tue, 2 Sep 2008 23:40:12 +0200, "Ron" > wrote:

>"Lee**" > wrote in message
. 82...
>> "Alan Erskine" > wrote in
>> :
>>
>>> "Maple1" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> Don't worry about this HEMI idiot he does nothing but cause problems
>>> (aka "troll").
>>>

>> Well Einstein, I see that the heilan' laddie is
>> still here. I'm still here.
>>
>> Unfortunately, you're still here.
>>
>> You owe both of us an apology. You *are* a liar
>> and we *caught you* in your lie.
>>
>> Would you like the evidence be re-posted for all
>> to see? I can certainly do that! Not only do I have
>> copies, I have a real news-service account.
>>
>> We asked you to "put up or shut up." Being a low-
>> life troll, you chose neither. Gutless, very gutless.
>> Not a man at all.
>>
>> Since you won't apologize to either of us directly,
>> why don't you apologize to the entire group for lying.
>>
>> Gutless eunuch. You're a shiver looking for a spine
>> to crawl up.
>>
>> You'd best be the one to STFU in this NG from now on.
>> I'll make it my life's mission to educate everyone,
>> everywhere you go, about what a lying troll you
>> actually are, Mr.IQ.
>>
>I see many trolls here, but Alan is not one of them. Get a life, try some
>fresh air for a change.

Alan made a threat and will not respond to questions about it. That's
a troll.

What's the most sensitive part of your anatomy when you are masturbating?
Your ears.

Peter Hucker[_2_]
September 4th 08, 07:39 PM
On Tue, 2 Sep 2008 23:45:49 +0200, "Ron" > wrote:

>"HEMI-Powered" > wrote in message
>> You haven't made a credible case yet as to why it matters if a
>> poster does his own photography, posts scans, or posts pictures
>> from some other place. Your views here are so strident and so
>> truculant that besides being a bigot, I see you're also a
>> misanthrope. You and the others deserve each other because, in
>> case you haven't noticed, you've defined a clique and are trying
>> to drive off those who don't agree by negative peer pressure.
>> That is wrong, inconsiderate, and downright rude.
>
>Look up usenet etiquette and read. Google is your friend. One of the rules
>of this (and many other groups) is- no: used to be- that you post your own
>original work.

alt.binaries.photos.ORIGINAL - this contains original photos.

Guess what word isn't in the title of this group?

Saying that she is promiscuous is an understatement.
She'll go zero to sixty-nine in under fifteen seconds."

Peter Hucker[_2_]
September 4th 08, 07:41 PM
On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 16:41:25 GMT, "Alan Erskine"
> wrote:

>"Herman" > wrote in message
b.home.nl...

>> And look who's talking about blind hatred rants. The words pot, kettle and
>> black spring to mind.
>
>And he didn't answer "What "blind hatred rants..." are you referring to?"
>either. HEMI is a troll; no contribution, just insults.

There are plenty insults coming from you.

A biology major was taking a cell biology course. The task of the day was examining cheek cells under a microscope. They had to scrape the inside of their mouths with a toothpick and make a slide from it and record the different types of cells that were found.
One girl in the class was having some trouble identifying some cells. She called the professor over to ask him.
After a moment or two of peering in her scope, he looked up and said in a loud voice, "Those are sperm cells."

Peter Hucker[_2_]
September 4th 08, 07:42 PM
On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 00:11:34 GMT, Maple1 > wrote:

>Hemi the god of the newsworld made this silly rantreading into a
>statment instead of taking it as written.
>>
>> What is wrong here is the notion that only original work is
>> allowed. If the collective group really wants to do that, it
>> should modify the FAQs and enforce them vigorously. But, they
>> should also be prepared for a huge drop in good content being
>> posted here if alternate sources of pictures are forbidden.
>>

>Hey Hemi you asshole I did not state that it could not be done I asked
>WHERE IS THE ORIGINAL WORK? I did not ask that no one post other work I
>asked a question that is very different then what you have written. Come
>back when you quit being a RED NECK and have taken a reading course.

Asking where is original content means you want it.

Someday we'll look back on all this and plough into a parked car.

Alan Erskine[_3_]
September 4th 08, 08:53 PM
"Peter Hucker" > wrote in message

> Alan made a threat and will not respond to questions about it. That's
> a troll.

What threat?

Alan Erskine[_3_]
September 4th 08, 08:54 PM
"Peter Hucker" > wrote in message

> There are plenty insults coming from you.

Like what? Calling a troll a troll? All HEMI does is cause problems; on
this and other groups, including a.b.p.animals - just like you.

Maple1
September 5th 08, 12:12 AM
Wrong I do tolerate it I dont care how you post If I dont like it I
killfile it.

Post away

Peter Hucker wrote:

> You are a bigot because you do not tolerate different types of postt.

hielan' laddie
September 5th 08, 05:53 AM
On Thu, 4 Sep 2008 15:53:48 -0400, Alan Erskine wrote
(in article >):

> "Peter Hucker" > wrote in message
>
>> Alan made a threat and will not respond to questions about it. That's
>> a troll.
>
> What threat?

He said that I, and Lee, were really one and the same person and that we
(that is, 'I') were forging headers. I told him that forging headers was a
TOS offence at Newsguy, and gave him the address to report said forging. He
made at least two further posts accusing us of 'forging' headers. I replied
telling him to go and report me to Newsguy. When one other person suggested
that we stop shooting for the good of the newsgroup, I said I would... he
said he wouldn't. I replied to his post refusing to stop to the effect that
given his attitude I'd not be stopping either.

It's been two weeks. If he'd had the balls to report me, and if I'd actually
been forging headers, I'd have heard from Newsguy by now. As I've had an
acccount at Newsguy for over a decae, I suspect that they know where to finf
me if they want to... and they have not contacted me. This means that either:

1 Alan-me-lad has no balls

2 Newsguy doesn't think that I've been forging headers

3 both of the above.

His continued silence after he went _way_ out of his way to pick a fight
argues strongly for (1) or (3). He was man enough to make the accusation in
the first plac. He should be man enough to admit that he was wrong. (In that,
and in other things...)

Alan-me-lad, have you contacted Newsguy about my 'forged' headers yet?
<crickets chirping>

HEMI-Powered[_2_]
September 5th 08, 12:17 PM
Alan Erskine added these comments in the current discussion du
jour ...

> "Peter Hucker" > wrote in message
>
>> There are plenty insults coming from you.
>
> Like what? Calling a troll a troll? All HEMI does is cause
> problems; on this and other groups, including a.b.p.animals -
> just like you.

Look at the picture, numbnuts, and then do as it says.

--
HP, aka Jerry

Don't be a fop or a blooter, make only pithy comments on Usenet

Peter Hucker[_2_]
September 5th 08, 06:39 PM
Here is your original post:

When I first discovered this group it was a place for aviation
enthusiasts to share their work. A place to show your photos and a
place to share original work. When did this group change from that to
a group that you flood with photos from other sources? Must be all
those young computer geeks that spend so much time in front of the
computer that they don't have time nor the talent to get a camera and
take some photos of their own. Soon when all us who still shoot are
dead and gone all we will have is others posting our work and all the
originality will be gone ;) It is a shame.

You would appear to be objecting to non-original photos.

On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 23:12:59 GMT, Maple1 > wrote:

>Wrong I do tolerate it I dont care how you post If I dont like it I
>killfile it.
>
>Post away
>
>Peter Hucker wrote:
>
>> You are a bigot because you do not tolerate different types of postt.

Gary Glitter has said if he gets executed he wants cremating and his ashes putting in an etch-a-sketch, so the kids can still play with him!

Peter Hucker[_2_]
September 5th 08, 06:40 PM
On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 19:54:54 GMT, "Alan Erskine"
> wrote:

>"Peter Hucker" > wrote in message
>
>> There are plenty insults coming from you.
>
>Like what? Calling a troll a troll? All HEMI does is cause problems; on
>this and other groups, including a.b.p.animals - just like you.

You would appear to be one of those people who think that because
there are no swearwords in what you type, that you are not insulting
people.

The teacher wrote "Like I ain't had no fun in months" on the board and then she said, "Timmy, how should I correct that?"
Timmy replied, "Maybe get a new boyfriend?"

HEMI-Powered[_4_]
September 5th 08, 06:46 PM
Peter Hucker added these comments in the current discussion du
jour ...

> Here is your original post:
>
> When I first discovered this group it was a place for aviation
> enthusiasts to share their work. A place to show your photos
> and a place to share original work. When did this group change
> from that to a group that you flood with photos from other
> sources? Must be all those young computer geeks that spend so
> much time in front of the computer that they don't have time
> nor the talent to get a camera and take some photos of their
> own. Soon when all us who still shoot are dead and gone all we
> will have is others posting our work and all the originality
> will be gone ;) It is a shame.
>
> You would appear to be objecting to non-original photos.

Then, you and others who feel as you do should change the charter
of this NG to alt.binaries.aviation.original. Until then, I think
it is fair for anyone to post any type of aviation picture, no
matter what the source. It is exactly your narrow-minded approach
to this discussion that constitutes bigotry towards those who may
disagree with you.

--
HP, aka Jerry

Don't be a fop or a blooter, make only pithy comments on Usenet

Maple1
September 6th 08, 12:32 AM
I will respond with....

If you read the post it is a question

"When did this group change from that to
a group that you flood with photos from other sources?"

Not a demand to return to that.

Then a comment.... Again not a demand.

And it is a rhetorical Question

Again not a demand. I asked a question did not ask for a change or a
demand a change.

And did you miss this in the last sentence ;)

Man you sure get bent out of shape easy.

Live a little

Peter Hucker wrote:

> Here is your original post:
>
> When I first discovered this group it was a place for aviation
> enthusiasts to share their work. A place to show your photos and a
> place to share original work. When did this group change from that to
> a group that you flood with photos from other sources? Must be all
> those young computer geeks that spend so much time in front of the
> computer that they don't have time nor the talent to get a camera and
> take some photos of their own. Soon when all us who still shoot are
> dead and gone all we will have is others posting our work and all the
> originality will be gone ;) It is a shame.
>
> You would appear to be objecting to non-original photos.
>
> On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 23:12:59 GMT, Maple1 > wrote:
>

>>Wrong I do tolerate it I dont care how you post If I dont like it I
>>killfile it.
>>
>>Post away
>>
>>Peter Hucker wrote:
>>

>>>You are a bigot because you do not tolerate different types of postt.

Peter Hucker[_2_]
September 6th 08, 08:06 PM
On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 12:46:00 -0500, "HEMI-Powered" >
wrote:

>Peter Hucker added these comments in the current discussion du
>jour ...
>
>> Here is your original post:
>>
>> When I first discovered this group it was a place for aviation
>> enthusiasts to share their work. A place to show your photos
>> and a place to share original work. When did this group change
>> from that to a group that you flood with photos from other
>> sources? Must be all those young computer geeks that spend so
>> much time in front of the computer that they don't have time
>> nor the talent to get a camera and take some photos of their
>> own. Soon when all us who still shoot are dead and gone all we
>> will have is others posting our work and all the originality
>> will be gone ;) It is a shame.
>>
>> You would appear to be objecting to non-original photos.
>
>Then, you and others who feel as you do should change the charter
>of this NG to alt.binaries.aviation.original. Until then, I think
>it is fair for anyone to post any type of aviation picture, no
>matter what the source. It is exactly your narrow-minded approach
>to this discussion that constitutes bigotry towards those who may
>disagree with you.

It's not me that wants the photos to be original. That was Maple1.

>> On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 23:12:59 GMT, Maple1 >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Wrong I do tolerate it I dont care how you post If I dont like
>>>it I killfile it.
>>>
>>>Post away

The symbol # is called an octothorpe.
(A whimsical creation based on the idea that the symbol looks like a village surrounded by eight fields)

Peter Hucker[_2_]
September 6th 08, 08:06 PM
If you were happy with the change, you would not have asked about it.

On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 23:32:48 GMT, Maple1 > wrote:

>I will respond with....
>
>If you read the post it is a question
>
>"When did this group change from that to
>a group that you flood with photos from other sources?"
>

>Not a demand to return to that.
>
>Then a comment.... Again not a demand.
>
>And it is a rhetorical Question
>
>Again not a demand. I asked a question did not ask for a change or a
>demand a change.
>
>And did you miss this in the last sentence ;)
>

>Man you sure get bent out of shape easy.
>
>Live a little
>

>Peter Hucker wrote:
>
>> Here is your original post:
>>
>> When I first discovered this group it was a place for aviation
>> enthusiasts to share their work. A place to show your photos and a
>> place to share original work. When did this group change from that to
>> a group that you flood with photos from other sources? Must be all
>> those young computer geeks that spend so much time in front of the
>> computer that they don't have time nor the talent to get a camera and
>> take some photos of their own. Soon when all us who still shoot are
>> dead and gone all we will have is others posting our work and all the
>> originality will be gone ;) It is a shame.
>>
>> You would appear to be objecting to non-original photos.
>>
>> On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 23:12:59 GMT, Maple1 > wrote:
>>

>>>Wrong I do tolerate it I dont care how you post If I dont like it I
>>>killfile it.
>>>
>>>Post away

Seven dwarfs sat in the tub, feeling Happy.
Then Happy got out, so they all felt Grumpy.

hielan' laddie
September 7th 08, 04:28 AM
On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 00:53:32 -0400, hielan' laddie wrote
(in article >):

> On Thu, 4 Sep 2008 15:53:48 -0400, Alan Erskine wrote
> (in article >):
>
>> "Peter Hucker" > wrote in message
>>
>>> Alan made a threat and will not respond to questions about it. That's
>>> a troll.
>>
>> What threat?
>>

> He said that I, and Lee, were really one and the same person and that we
> (that is, 'I') were forging headers. I told him that forging headers was a
> TOS offence at Newsguy, and gave him the address to report said forging. He
> made at least two further posts accusing us of 'forging' headers. I replied
> telling him to go and report me to Newsguy. When one other person suggested
> that we stop shooting for the good of the newsgroup, I said I would... he
> said he wouldn't. I replied to his post refusing to stop to the effect that
> given his attitude I'd not be stopping either.
>
> It's been two weeks. If he'd had the balls to report me, and if I'd actually
> been forging headers, I'd have heard from Newsguy by now. As I've had an
> acccount at Newsguy for over a decae, I suspect that they know where to finf
> me if they want to... and they have not contacted me. This means that either:
>
> 1 Alan-me-lad has no balls
>
> 2 Newsguy doesn't think that I've been forging headers
>
> 3 both of the above.
>
> His continued silence after he went _way_ out of his way to pick a fight
> argues strongly for (1) or (3). He was man enough to make the accusation in
> the first plac. He should be man enough to admit that he was wrong. (In that,

> and in other things...)
>
> Alan-me-lad, have you contacted Newsguy about my 'forged' headers yet?
> <crickets chirping>

Hmm. He doesn't seem to have answered. Perhaps there's a problem with Newsguy
and I simply haven't seen any answer. If there was an answer, could someone
please point it out? Thanks so much.

hielan' laddie
September 7th 08, 03:07 PM
On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 13:40:30 -0400, Peter Hucker wrote
(in article >):

> On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 19:54:54 GMT, "Alan Erskine"
> > wrote:
>
>> "Peter Hucker" > wrote in message
>>
>>> There are plenty insults coming from you.
>>
>> Like what? Calling a troll a troll? All HEMI does is cause problems; on
>> this and other groups, including a.b.p.animals - just like you.
>
> You would appear to be one of those people who think that because
> there are no swearwords in what you type, that you are not insulting
> people.

He's a ball-less wonder.

Peter Hucker[_2_]
September 7th 08, 07:14 PM
On Sat, 6 Sep 2008 23:28:13 -0400, hielan' laddie
> wrote:

>On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 00:53:32 -0400, hielan' laddie wrote
>(in article >):
>
>> On Thu, 4 Sep 2008 15:53:48 -0400, Alan Erskine wrote
>> (in article >):

>>> What threat?
>>>

>> He said that I, and Lee, were really one and the same person and that we
>> (that is, 'I') were forging headers. I told him that forging headers was a
>> TOS offence at Newsguy, and gave him the address to report said forging. He
>> made at least two further posts accusing us of 'forging' headers. I replied
>> telling him to go and report me to Newsguy. When one other person suggested
>> that we stop shooting for the good of the newsgroup, I said I would... he
>> said he wouldn't. I replied to his post refusing to stop to the effect that
>> given his attitude I'd not be stopping either.
>>
>> It's been two weeks. If he'd had the balls to report me, and if I'd actually
>> been forging headers, I'd have heard from Newsguy by now. As I've had an
>> acccount at Newsguy for over a decae, I suspect that they know where to finf
>> me if they want to... and they have not contacted me. This means that either:
>>
>> 1 Alan-me-lad has no balls
>>
>> 2 Newsguy doesn't think that I've been forging headers
>>
>> 3 both of the above.
>>
>> His continued silence after he went _way_ out of his way to pick a fight
>> argues strongly for (1) or (3). He was man enough to make the accusation in
>> the first plac. He should be man enough to admit that he was wrong. (In that,
>
>> and in other things...)
>>
>> Alan-me-lad, have you contacted Newsguy about my 'forged' headers yet?
>> <crickets chirping>
>>

>Hmm. He doesn't seem to have answered. Perhaps there's a problem with Newsguy
>and I simply haven't seen any answer. If there was an answer, could someone
>please point it out? Thanks so much.

no answer turning up here either.

The bubbles in Guinness beer sink to the bottom - no one knows w

hielan' laddie
September 7th 08, 09:41 PM
On Sun, 7 Sep 2008 14:14:29 -0400, Peter Hucker wrote
(in article >):

> On Sat, 6 Sep 2008 23:28:13 -0400, hielan' laddie
> > wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 00:53:32 -0400, hielan' laddie wrote
>> (in article >):
>>
>>> On Thu, 4 Sep 2008 15:53:48 -0400, Alan Erskine wrote
>>> (in article >):

>>> He said that I, and Lee, were really one and the same person and that we
>>> (that is, 'I') were forging headers. I told him that forging headers was a
>>> TOS offence at Newsguy, and gave him the address to report said forging.
>>> He
>>> made at least two further posts accusing us of 'forging' headers. I
>>> replied
>>> telling him to go and report me to Newsguy. When one other person
>>> suggested
>>> that we stop shooting for the good of the newsgroup, I said I would... he
>>> said he wouldn't. I replied to his post refusing to stop to the effect
>>> that
>>> given his attitude I'd not be stopping either.
>>>
>>> It's been two weeks. If he'd had the balls to report me, and if I'd
>>> actually
>>> been forging headers, I'd have heard from Newsguy by now. As I've had an
>>> acccount at Newsguy for over a decae, I suspect that they know where to
>>> finf
>>> me if they want to... and they have not contacted me. This means that
>>> either:
>>>
>>> 1 Alan-me-lad has no balls
>>>
>>> 2 Newsguy doesn't think that I've been forging headers
>>>
>>> 3 both of the above.
>>>
>>> His continued silence after he went _way_ out of his way to pick a fight
>>> argues strongly for (1) or (3). He was man enough to make the accusation
>>> in
>>> the first plac. He should be man enough to admit that he was wrong. (In
>>> that,
>>
>>> and in other things...)
>>>
>>> Alan-me-lad, have you contacted Newsguy about my 'forged' headers yet?
>>> <crickets chirping>
>>>

>> Hmm. He doesn't seem to have answered. Perhaps there's a problem with
>> Newsguy
>> and I simply haven't seen any answer. If there was an answer, could someone
>> please point it out? Thanks so much.
>
> no answer turning up here either.

It appears that Brave Sir Robin... ah, that is, Alan-me-lad... has run away.
Now what is it that most people call someone who runs their mouth and then
when the time comes to put their money where their mouth was, they scaper so
fast that they trail Cherenkov radiation? Begins with 'c', ends with 'd', six
letters...

As I suspect that in addition to being a ball-less wonder and having severe
reading comprehension problems, Alan-me-lad is a cultural barbarian and has
never seen the magnificent _Monty Python and the Holy Grail_, here's a
link... <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZwuTo7zKM8>

"Brave Sir Robin ran away
Bravely, ran away...away...
When danger reared its ugly head
He bravely turned his tail and fled
Yes, brave Sir Robin turned about
And gallantly he chickened out
Bravely taking to his feet
He beat a very brave retreat
Bravest of the brave, Sir Robin"

sojourner@homeandaway
September 23rd 08, 11:06 PM
On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 00:17:37 -0500, "HEMI-Powered" >
wrote:

>jour ...
>
>> "Glenn" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> "HEMI-Powered" > wrote in message
>>
>>> Kinda makes you the Bigot doesn't it.
>>
>> Like I said to Maple1 - don't worry about HEMI - he's just a
>> troll. I suggest the application of your killfile in his
>> instance.
>
>And, like I said to you, Alan, **** Off.
>
>--
>HP, aka Jerry
>
>Don't be a fop or a blooter, make only pithy comments on Usenet

And your pithy comment is where?

HEMI-Powered[_3_]
September 24th 08, 11:39 AM
> And your pithy comment is where?

Here's one just for you: mind your own ****ing business and not
mine. Pithy enough? Now, see attached picture for full confirmation
of what I think of your meddling horse**** comment.

--
HP, aka Jerry

"Don't say 'can't' when you really mean 'won't'"

HEMI-Powered[_3_]
September 24th 08, 11:40 AM
Square Wheels added these comments in the current discussion du
jour ...

**** off traitor draft dodger.

--
HP, aka Jerry

"Don't say 'can't' when you really mean 'won't'"

Nemisis
September 24th 08, 08:01 PM
"HEMI-Powered" > wrote in
:

> Square Wheels added these comments in the current discussion du
> jour ...
>
>> He has a lithp....
>>
> **** off traitor draft dodger.

Bet you creamed your little panties writing that!

--
'Sub judice' said Wilkinson. This, Dryden recalled, was '**** off' in
Latin.

The Fire Baby by Jim Kelly

Nemisis
September 24th 08, 08:02 PM
"HEMI-Powered" > wrote in news:Xns9B2343C986AEFReplyScoreID@
216.168.3.30:

>> And your pithy comment is where?
>>
> Here's one just for you: mind your own ****ing business and not
> mine. Pithy enough? Now, see attached picture for full confirmation
> of what I think of your meddling horse**** comment.

Ho, ho, ho. What a witty little dicky.

--
'Sub judice' said Wilkinson. This, Dryden recalled, was '**** off' in
Latin.

The Fire Baby by Jim Kelly

Herman
September 24th 08, 10:37 PM
"HEMI-Powered" > schreef in bericht
> Square Wheels added these comments in the current discussion du
> jour ...
>
>> He has a lithp....

<SNIP drivel>

Plonk SEMI

HEMI-Powered[_2_]
September 24th 08, 11:38 PM
Nemisis added these comments in the current discussion du jour

>> Here's one just for you: mind your own ****ing business and
>> not mine. Pithy enough? Now, see attached picture for full
>> confirmation of what I think of your meddling horse****
>> comment.

And another **** Face speaketh. Well, here's another cup of Joe for
you, asshole nincompoop:

BTW, do you even know what those words mean? Try these on for size
- they fit you well: you're a misanthrope with major pecksniffian
tendencies

--
HP, aka Jerry

"Don't say 'can't' when you really mean 'won't'"

HEMI-Powered[_2_]
September 24th 08, 11:39 PM
Nemisis added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

Reach up with your head between your legs, real hard. Now, pull
your head out of your ****ing sorry ass with both hands, if you
can.

--
HP, aka Jerry

"Don't say 'can't' when you really mean 'won't'"

Nemisis
September 25th 08, 09:56 AM
"HEMI-Powered" > wrote in news:Xns9B23BDC038EE4ReplyScoreID@
69.16.186.8:

> Nemisis added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...
>
> Reach up with your head between your legs, real hard. Now, pull
> your head out of your ****ing sorry ass with both hands, if you
> can.

This message should give you great comfort, given your mental state.

--
'Sub judice' said Wilkinson. This, Dryden recalled, was '**** off' in
Latin.

The Fire Baby by Jim Kelly

Alan Erskine[_3_]
September 25th 08, 12:02 PM
"Nemisis" > wrote in message
3...

> This message should give you great comfort, given your mental state.

I've made two complaints to your ISP ) about your posts.

Herman
September 25th 08, 04:49 PM
"Alan Erskine" > schreef in bericht
> "Nemisis" > wrote in message
> 3...
>>
>> This message should give you great comfort, given your mental state.
>
> I've made two complaints to your ISP ) about your posts.

What are you complaining about (twice)? A least he shows a healthy sense of
humour, as opposed to semi.
You're not one of those jesus-freaks I hope. Those types always feel "hurt"
by everybody.

HEMI-Powered[_2_]
September 25th 08, 08:08 PM
Herman added these comments in the current discussion du jour

>>> This message should give you great comfort, given your
>>> mental state.
>>
>> I've made two complaints to your ISP ) about
>> your posts.
>>
> What are you complaining about (twice)? A least he shows a
> healthy sense of humour, as opposed to semi.
> You're not one of those jesus-freaks I hope. Those types
> always feel "hurt" by everybody.

It'd be a good idea if you used your time and feeble brain cells on
minding more of your own business and less of mine.

--
HP, aka Jerry

"Don't say 'can't' when you really mean 'won't'"

Herman
September 25th 08, 09:57 PM
"Nemisis" > schreef in bericht
53...
> "HEMI-Powered" > wrote in news:Xns9B2343C986AEFReplyScoreID@
> 216.168.3.30:
>
>>> And your pithy comment is where?
>>>
>> Here's one just for you: mind your own ****ing business and not
>> mine. Pithy enough? Now, see attached picture for full confirmation
>> of what I think of your meddling horse**** comment.
>>

> Ho, ho, ho. What a witty little dicky.
>
> --
> 'Sub judice' said Wilkinson. This, Dryden recalled, was '**** off' in
> Latin.
>
> The Fire Baby by Jim Kelly

But then again trolls like SEMI are best kill-filed.
Announce it because that annoys the hell out of them. Quiet revenge :-)

Regards,
Herman

alanr
September 27th 08, 12:31 AM
Doesn't appear to be a commercially manufactured propeller for aviation use.
Quite possibly a home made prop, or commercially made for decoration.
Nice straight grain in the wood but if I'm not mistaken, general aviation
wooden propellers are usually laminated for strength.
Being as short as it is and with the rough tool marks at the hub I would
guess it is home made. - at best a test piece off a propeller carver or
blade duplicator.

"Dick's News" > wrote in message
ng.com...
> My friend found this old propeller at an auction.
> We can't identify it or the motor/aircraft it was used on.
> I was hoping someone could help me.
> Thanks in advance.
> Dick...
>
> PS:
> The pictures are large so length and dimensions can be determined by using
> the 36" yardstick.

Bruce R
September 27th 08, 02:53 AM
"Dick's News" > wrote in message
ng.com...
> My friend found this old propeller at an auction.
> We can't identify it or the motor/aircraft it was used on.
> I was hoping someone could help me.
> Thanks in advance.
> Dick...
>
> PS:
> The pictures are large so length and dimensions can be determined by using
> the 36" yardstick.

Looks kinda like an airboat prop to me

Bruce

Peter Hucker[_2_]
September 30th 08, 07:58 PM
On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 11:02:05 GMT, "Alan Erskine"
> wrote:

>"Nemisis" > wrote in message
3...

>> This message should give you great comfort, given your mental state.
>
>I've made two complaints to your ISP ) about your posts.

Get a life.

Then there was the Eskimo girl who spent the night with her
boyfriend and next morning found she was six months pregnant.

Alan Erskine[_3_]
October 1st 08, 04:53 AM
"Peter Hucker" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 11:02:05 GMT, "Alan Erskine"
> > wrote:
>
>>"Nemisis" > wrote in message
3...

>>> This message should give you great comfort, given your mental state.
>>
>>I've made two complaints to your ISP ) about your posts.
>
> Get a life.

I've already got one.

Peter Hucker[_2_]
October 3rd 08, 07:52 PM
On Wed, 01 Oct 2008 03:53:07 GMT, "Alan Erskine"
> wrote:

>"Peter Hucker" > wrote in message
>> On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 11:02:05 GMT, "Alan Erskine"
>> > wrote:
>>
>>>"Nemisis" > wrote in message
3...

>>>I've made two complaints to your ISP ) about your posts.
>>
>> Get a life.
>
>I've already got one.

Making childish complaints isn't a life. I'm gonna tell your mummy on
you!!!!!!

For the really paranoid who want to destroy data there's nothing like taking the lid off the disk drive and rearranging the sectors with a hammer.

Alan Erskine[_3_]
October 3rd 08, 11:51 PM
"Peter Hucker" > wrote in message
> Making childish complaints isn't a life.

Neither is being a troll like you.

Peter Hucker[_2_]
October 4th 08, 07:54 PM
On Fri, 03 Oct 2008 22:51:49 GMT, "Alan Erskine"
> wrote:

>"Peter Hucker" > wrote in message
>> Making childish complaints isn't a life.
>
>Neither is being a troll like you.

I can clearly see you make childish complaints.

You have no evidence I am a troll. I just disagree with your
opinions.

WinError: Unable to exit Windows. Try the door.

Google