PDA

View Full Version : Yank de YENC!

Jacques & Laurie[_2_]
September 2nd 08, 03:45 PM
OK . . .

I have enjoyed this group with great, if silent on my part, enthusiasm.

I have enjoyed the photos submitted by all contributors. Believe it or not,
I have flown, as a passenger and crewman in some of the aircrafts that were
shown here.

My very first flight was in a DC-3 in the early fifties and my last one, I
believe was the newest version of the BOEING 737 about 6 years ago.

Having said that . . .

Jeez Louise, cut out the crap and show more pics! Get over the YENC thingie.
If people would like the upload the YENC files, then by all means get your
own thing going and leave the world at peace with this post.

Cut the drama! Life is really too damned short for this s . . . .

Oh well . . .

Now I have said my peace. Let's see some more great pics of aircrafts, big
or small, RC models, or otherwise.

As for me, I thank all the contributors, past, present, and hopefully I will
contribute at some time.

Thanks you for your time

Jacques
Florida