PDA

View Full Version : Viscount

Canuck[_2_]
September 2nd 08, 03:51 PM

Waldo.Pepper[_2_]
September 2nd 08, 10:30 PM
Flew from Toromto to Winnipeg in one of those (maybe that one) in 1968
when I was 5 years old. A sweet ride. They invited me to visit the
cockpit. Times sure have changed.

Waldo.

On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 14:51:06 GMT, "Canuck" >
wrote:

Canuck[_2_]
September 3rd 08, 01:12 AM
"Waldo.Pepper" > wrote in message
> Flew from Toromto to Winnipeg in one of those (maybe that one) in 1968
> when I was 5 years old. A sweet ride. They invited me to visit the
> cockpit. Times sure have changed.
>
> Waldo.

Haven't they though? My first flight was in a Convair 440 at about 4 to 5
years of age. I loved it. Flying and airplanes have remained a fascination
for me ever since. I almost became an airline pilot but due to health
reasons never made it.

Nick

Google