PDA

View Full Version : F-15

Canuck[_2_]
September 3rd 08, 03:38 PM

Alan Erskine[_3_]
September 3rd 08, 04:26 PM
"Canuck" > wrote in message
news:vjxvk.64124$hx.8546@pd7urf3no...

I don't care what anyone says about the F-22, the F-15's the best jet
fighter.

Isaac A.
September 3rd 08, 06:37 PM
"Alan Erskine" > a écrit dans le message de news:
> "Canuck" > wrote in message
>
> I don't care what anyone says about the F-22, the F-15's the best jet
> fighter.

F 22 is so uglyyy ... and F15 is a masterpiece of design

Canuck[_2_]
September 3rd 08, 07:39 PM
"Alan Erskine" > wrote in message
> "Canuck" > wrote in message
>
> I don't care what anyone says about the F-22, the F-15's the best jet
> fighter.

Capabilities wise, the F-22 has the F-15 beat. The F-15 looks good from
every angle. The F-22 can look somewhat odd depending on which view/angle
you are looking at. I haven't seen one in real life but hope to some day.
It is an amazing aircraft.

Nick

SKUNK WORKS
September 3rd 08, 07:44 PM
better get used to the f-22 i live in the pattern for Langley field and see
them all the time i remember when the f-15s came here first
"Canuck" > wrote in message
> [...]

Herman
September 3rd 08, 08:27 PM
"Isaac A." > schreef in bericht

> "Alan Erskine" > a écrit dans le message de news:
>> "Canuck" > wrote in message
>>
>> I don't care what anyone says about the F-22, the F-15's the best jet
>> fighter.
>>
> F 22 is so uglyyy ... and F15 is a masterpiece of design

Typhoon has got my vote.

Regards,
Herman

Canuck[_2_]
September 3rd 08, 10:57 PM
"SKUNK WORKS" > wrote in message
> better get used to the f-22 i live in the pattern for Langley field and
> see them all the time i remember when the f-15s came here first

I'd love to see one at an air show or just flying around. So far, all I've
seen are pictures and a few videos including a documentary on the
pre-production phase of the aircraft to the first flight.

Nick

SKUNK WORKS
September 3rd 08, 11:54 PM
http://www.f22-raptor.com/
"Canuck" > wrote in message

> "SKUNK WORKS" > wrote in message
>> better get used to the f-22 i live in the pattern for Langley field and
>> see them all the time i remember when the f-15s came here first
>
> I'd love to see one at an air show or just flying around. So far, all I've
> seen are pictures and a few videos including a documentary on the
> pre-production phase of the aircraft to the first flight.
>
> Nick

Canuck[_2_]
September 4th 08, 02:58 AM
"SKUNK WORKS" > wrote in message
> http://www.f22-raptor.com/

Thanks! Excellent link. The video is spectacular although I have seen it
before. My only complaint is that the link for the high resolution images
does not seem to work. I'll go back there in a few days and see if they
fixed it.

Take care,

Nick

Isaac A.
September 4th 08, 07:36 AM
"Herman" > a écrit dans le message de news:
e.nl...

> "Isaac A." > schreef in bericht
>>
>> "Alan Erskine" > a écrit dans le message de
>> news: ...
>>> "Canuck" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> I don't care what anyone says about the F-22, the F-15's the best jet
>>> fighter.
>>>
>> F 22 is so uglyyy ... and F15 is a masterpiece of design
>>
> Typhoon has got my vote.
>
> Regards,
> Herman

Typhoon is a joke.

My all time favourites are these 3 ones :

http://www.livevideo.com/video/95803D0604414F5784E4C877C678992E/breitling-fighters-spitfire-.aspx

Nothing more enjoyable to hear, watch & admire ,IMHO

Herman
September 6th 08, 01:11 AM
"Isaac A." > schreef in bericht

> "Herman" > a écrit dans le message de news:
> e.nl...
>>
>> "Isaac A." > schreef in bericht
>>>
>>> "Alan Erskine" > a écrit dans le message de
>>> news: ...

>>> F 22 is so uglyyy ... and F15 is a masterpiece of design
>>>
>> Typhoon has got my vote.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Herman
>>
> Typhoon is a joke.
>
> My all time favourites are these 3 ones :
>
> http://www.livevideo.com/video/95803D0604414F5784E4C877C678992E/breitling-fighters-spitfire-.aspx
>
> Nothing more enjoyable to hear, watch & admire ,IMHO

Typhoon a joke?
Them's fightin' words, stranger.

Isaac A.
September 6th 08, 08:44 AM
"Herman" > a écrit dans le message de news:
e.nl...

> "Isaac A." > schreef in bericht
>>
>> "Herman" > a écrit dans le message de news:
>> e.nl...
>>>
>>> "Isaac A." > schreef in bericht

>>> Typhoon has got my vote.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Herman
>>>
>> Typhoon is a joke.
>>
>> My all time favourites are these 3 ones :
>>
>> http://www.livevideo.com/video/95803D0604414F5784E4C877C678992E/breitling-fighters-spitfire-.aspx
>>
>> Nothing more enjoyable to hear, watch & admire ,IMHO
>>

> Typhoon a joke?
> Them's fightin' words, stranger.

Design speaking , I love this Typhoon , new one is a shame :

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=Iffnw_rbB1Q&feature=related

Google