PDA

View Full Version : Hercules...in Green!

Canuck[_2_]
September 3rd 08, 03:39 PM

SKUNK WORKS
September 3rd 08, 07:45 PM
looks like 2 shades of green and 1 gray
"Canuck" > wrote in message

Bill & Ange
September 4th 08, 12:48 AM
Interesting USAF 737 in background? P-3 without any markings further back.
Tail is devoid of even a squadron emblem.

"Canuck" > wrote in message
> [...]

-----------------
-----------------

Les Matheson
September 4th 08, 02:00 AM
That's probably a T-43 (old NAV trainer) flown now out of Randolph AFB and the Academy
(IIRC). Probably has an AETC patch on the tail but not visible.

They used to have a nice White over Grey paint scheme and were very nice jets when I
flew in them in 1974-1975.

Les

"Bill & Ange" > wrote in message
> Interesting USAF 737 in background? P-3 without any markings further back.
> Tail is devoid of even a squadron emblem.
>
> "Canuck" > wrote in message
> >

> -----------------
> www.Newsgroup-Binaries.com - *Completion*Retention*Speed*
> Access your favorite newsgroups from home or on the road

Canuck[_2_]
September 4th 08, 03:02 AM
"Bill & Ange" > wrote in message
> Interesting USAF 737 in background? P-3 without any markings further back.
> Tail is devoid of even a squadron emblem.

Yes, there were quite a few really neat aircraft there.... It was one of the
best displays as far as variety that I've ever had the chance to experience.

Nick

Google