PDA

View Full Version : Heathrow crash

Andy Hawkins
September 5th 08, 12:01 AM
Hi,

See the report into the Heathrow crash has concluded it was 'probably' fuel
line icing? Seems a bit vague to me, slightly worrying a definite cause
couldn't be found.

Interested in what the big iron drivers on here thought?

Cheers

Andy

Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]
September 5th 08, 01:19 AM
Andy Hawkins > wrote in
:

> Hi,
>
> See the report into the Heathrow crash has concluded it was 'probably'
> fuel line icing? Seems a bit vague to me, slightly worrying a definite
> cause couldn't be found.

Well, the evidence would have melted away.

> Interested in what the big iron drivers on here thought?

I've heard a lot of talk about this accident. this isn't the only 777
that has had thrust issues on approach after a long flight, but it's the
only one who had both wind down at the same time.
I've heard today that the report came out but I can't find it on the
net. I'd be able to comment more fully if I had it to read.

It isn't exactly fuel icing, but what's called waxing. The fuel gets
very gooey near it's freezing point and doesn't flow so good when it
gets into this state. A typical freezing point for fuel is around -39C
and we have a temp gauge to tell us what the temp is in at least one of
the wing tanks.
Long flights in temps of as low as -70C can get the fuel that cold.
Actually, the total temp including skin friction would be about 25
degrees higher than that.
The main lines of defence, mechanically, at least, are that the
hydraulic system radiators are in the fuel tanks. This keeps the
hydraulics form cooking and also warms up the fuel a bit, and the engine
oil is cooled by fuel through a heat exchanger.
Older airplanes, like the older 737s and 727s, had fuel heat. This used
bleed air for short periods of time, usually 30 seconds, and heated up
the fuel in a big way. It had a failing in that if it got stuck on you
had to shut down the engine. That happened to me twice in 727s, but it's
no big deal and the shutdown is precautionary.
For some reason they don't install the bleed air fuel heat on modern
airplanes. I have no idea why, but it would definitely have saved that
BA airplane. I wouldn't be surprised to find they're considering putting
it back in.
The BA flight was polar and very long, so the temps would have been very
low. The crew would have certainly been monitoring the temps. they have
**** all else to do on a long flight like that anyway, and if the temps
were getting low, they would have probably requested a lower altitude,
and/or increased the cruise speed to increase the TAT (total air temp)

Bertie

Lonnie[_3_]
September 5th 08, 01:50 AM
"Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message

Power snip->

You can almost say more and explain less than your brother Dudley.

But I'm sure you will keep trying.

Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]
September 5th 08, 01:55 AM
"Lonnie" <@_#~#@.^net> wrote in :

> "Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message
>>

> Power snip->
>
> You can almost say more and explain less than your brother Dudley.

Well, obviously al above your head, but then making a paper airplane also
falls into that category.

> But I'm sure you will keep trying

Yep.

Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and
ever.

Bertie

Andy Hawkins
September 5th 08, 10:51 AM
Hi,

In article >,
Bertie the > wrote:
> Well, the evidence would have melted away.

:) Good point!

> I've heard today that the report came out but I can't find it on the
> net. I'd be able to comment more fully if I had it to read.

It's still just another interim report I understand.

http://www.aaib.dft.gov.uk/cms_resources/G-YMMM%20Interim%20Report.pdf

[snip interesting stuff]

Thanks for that, always interesting to read about possible causes of things
like this and whether any lessons can be learned. As you say, odd that
there's no way of 'warming' the fuel should it become necessary.

Cheers

Andy

Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]
September 5th 08, 11:05 AM
Andy Hawkins > wrote in
:

> Hi,
>
> In article >,
> Bertie the > wrote:
>> Well, the evidence would have melted away.
>
>:) Good point!
>
>> I've heard today that the report came out but I can't find it on the
>> net. I'd be able to comment more fully if I had it to read.
>
> It's still just another interim report I understand.
>
> http://www.aaib.dft.gov.uk/cms_resources/G-YMMM%20Interim%20Report.pdf
>
> [snip interesting stuff]
>
> Thanks for that, always interesting to read about possible causes of
> things like this and whether any lessons can be learned. As you say,
> odd that there's no way of 'warming' the fuel should it become
> necessary.

Yeah, I found mainstream news reports on it after I posted that. They
seem to be insisting it wasn't waxing, but actual ice in the fuel, which
would be a very rare event. i have had it happen to me using Avgas. When
100LL came out first it had a habit of keeping water in suspension. I
nearly came to grief, in fact, as did many others. that problem was
solved with 100LL AFAIK, though. When I heard about the accident first I
thought it might have been duff fuel they got in China, bu tI see no
finger pointing in that direction. in some parts of the world the fuel
is still pretty crude, being fairly wide cut. The engines sem to digest
it with no problem, but fire hazards while fueling are greatly increased
by them and I've often wondered if there are other risks. i have no idea
what they refueled with in China or how carefully the fuel's quality is
looked after.

Bertie

Andy Hawkins
September 5th 08, 11:27 AM
Hi,

In article >,
Bertie the > wrote:
> Yeah, I found mainstream news reports on it after I posted that. They
> seem to be insisting it wasn't waxing, but actual ice in the fuel, which
> would be a very rare event. i have had it happen to me using Avgas. When
> 100LL came out first it had a habit of keeping water in suspension. I
> nearly came to grief, in fact, as did many others. that problem was
> solved with 100LL AFAIK, though. When I heard about the accident first I
> thought it might have been duff fuel they got in China, bu tI see no
> finger pointing in that direction. in some parts of the world the fuel
> is still pretty crude, being fairly wide cut. The engines sem to digest
> it with no problem, but fire hazards while fueling are greatly increased
> by them and I've often wondered if there are other risks. i have no idea
> what they refueled with in China or how carefully the fuel's quality is
> looked after.

As you say, sounds odd. Hopefully the final report will shed a bit more
light on things.

Thanks for the info.

Andy

Stefan
September 5th 08, 12:42 PM
Bertie the Bunyip schrieb:

> I've heard today that the report came out but I can't find it on the
> net. I'd be able to comment more fully if I had it to read.
>
> It isn't exactly fuel icing, but what's called waxing. The fuel gets

Funny that you say that you haven't read the report (BTW intermediate,
not final), but this doesn't stop you to explain in detail what has
happened.

Even more funny that despite your attitude you're completely wrong. It
*was* icing. Read the report.

Stefan
September 5th 08, 12:45 PM
Bertie the Bunyip schrieb:

> Yeah, I found mainstream news reports on it after I posted that. They
> seem to be insisting it wasn't waxing, but actual ice in the fuel, which
> would be a very rare event. i have had it happen to me using Avgas. When
> 100LL came out first it had a habit of keeping water in suspension. I
> nearly came to grief, in fact, as did many others. that problem was
> solved with 100LL AFAIK, though. When I heard about the accident first I
> thought it might have been duff fuel they got in China, bu tI see no
> finger pointing in that direction. in some parts of the world the fuel
> is still pretty crude, being fairly wide cut. The engines sem to digest
> it with no problem, but fire hazards while fueling are greatly increased
> by them and I've often wondered if there are other risks. i have no idea
> what they refueled with in China or how carefully the fuel's quality is
> looked after.

Blah blah blah

Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]
September 5th 08, 12:46 PM
Stefan > wrote in news:6fade$48c11b12$54497efa
:

> Bertie the Bunyip schrieb:

>> I've heard today that the report came out but I can't find it on the
>> net. I'd be able to comment more fully if I had it to read.
>>
>> It isn't exactly fuel icing, but what's called waxing. The fuel gets
>
> Funny that you say that you haven't read the report (BTW intermediate,
> not final), but this doesn't stop you to explain in detail what has
> happened.

I dodn't explain in detail what hapened, fjukkwit. I explained the
shortcomings of airliner fuel systems in general.

> Even more funny that despite your attitude you're completely wrong. It
> *was* icing. Read the report.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh6pZQX22CQ

Bertie

Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]
September 5th 08, 12:47 PM
Stefan > wrote in
:

> Bertie the Bunyip schrieb:
>
>> Yeah, I found mainstream news reports on it after I posted that. They
>> seem to be insisting it wasn't waxing, but actual ice in the fuel,
>> which would be a very rare event. i have had it happen to me using
>> Avgas. When 100LL came out first it had a habit of keeping water in
>> suspension. I nearly came to grief, in fact, as did many others. that
>> problem was solved with 100LL AFAIK, though. When I heard about the
>> accident first I thought it might have been duff fuel they got in
>> China, bu tI see no finger pointing in that direction. in some parts
>> of the world the fuel is still pretty crude, being fairly wide cut.
>> The engines sem to digest it with no problem, but fire hazards while
>> fueling are greatly increased by them and I've often wondered if
>> there are other risks. i have no idea what they refueled with in
>> China or how carefully the fuel's quality is looked after.
>
> Blah blah blah

Oh do tell, fjukktard.

Bertie

Lonnie[_3_]
September 5th 08, 12:59 PM
"Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message

> Yeah, I found mainstream news reports on it after I posted that. They
> seem to be insisting it wasn't waxing, but actual ice in the fuel, which
> would be a very rare event.

Ya got a link?

i have had it happen to me using Avgas. When
> 100LL came out first it had a habit of keeping water in suspension. I
> nearly came to grief, in fact, as did many others. that problem was
> solved with 100LL AFAIK, though.

You forgot to begin this with "Once upon a time".

When I heard about the accident first I
> thought it might have been duff fuel they got in China, bu tI see no
> finger pointing in that direction. in some parts of the world the fuel
> is still pretty crude, being fairly wide cut.

Got a link???

The engines sem to digest
> it with no problem, but fire hazards while fueling are greatly increased
> by them and I've often wondered if there are other risks. i have no idea
> what they refueled with in China or how carefully the fuel's quality is
> looked after.
>

> Bertie

Sounds more like Bert****.

Lonnie[_3_]
September 5th 08, 01:01 PM
"Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message
> Stefan > wrote in
> :
>
>> Bertie the Bunyip schrieb:
>>
>>> Yeah, I found mainstream news reports on it after I posted that. They
>>> seem to be insisting it wasn't waxing, but actual ice in the fuel,
>>> which would be a very rare event. i have had it happen to me using
>>> Avgas. When 100LL came out first it had a habit of keeping water in
>>> suspension. I nearly came to grief, in fact, as did many others. that
>>> problem was solved with 100LL AFAIK, though. When I heard about the
>>> accident first I thought it might have been duff fuel they got in
>>> China, bu tI see no finger pointing in that direction. in some parts
>>> of the world the fuel is still pretty crude, being fairly wide cut.
>>> The engines sem to digest it with no problem, but fire hazards while
>>> fueling are greatly increased by them and I've often wondered if
>>> there are other risks. i have no idea what they refueled with in
>>> China or how carefully the fuel's quality is looked after.
>>
>> Blah blah blah
>>

> Oh do tell, fjukktard.
>

> Bertie

There ya go, get that cross posting **** going, dumb ass.

Lonnie[_3_]
September 5th 08, 01:02 PM
"Andy Hawkins" > wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> In article >,
> Bertie the > wrote:
>> Yeah, I found mainstream news reports on it after I posted that. They
>> seem to be insisting it wasn't waxing, but actual ice in the fuel, which
>> would be a very rare event. i have had it happen to me using Avgas. When
>> 100LL came out first it had a habit of keeping water in suspension. I
>> nearly came to grief, in fact, as did many others. that problem was
>> solved with 100LL AFAIK, though. When I heard about the accident first I
>> thought it might have been duff fuel they got in China, bu tI see no
>> finger pointing in that direction. in some parts of the world the fuel
>> is still pretty crude, being fairly wide cut. The engines sem to digest
>> it with no problem, but fire hazards while fueling are greatly increased
>> by them and I've often wondered if there are other risks. i have no idea
>> what they refueled with in China or how carefully the fuel's quality is
>> looked after.
>
> As you say, sounds odd. Hopefully the final report will shed a bit more
> light on things.
>
> Thanks for the info.
>
> Andy

You should be cross posting this **** to Andy, your hero is.

Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]
September 5th 08, 01:02 PM
"Lonnie" <@_#~#@.^net> wrote in :

> "Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message
>

>> Yeah, I found mainstream news reports on it after I posted that. They
>> seem to be insisting it wasn't waxing, but actual ice in the fuel,
which
>> would be a very rare event.
>
> Ya got a link?

No fjukkktard. do your own research.

> i have had it happen to me using Avgas. When
>> 100LL came out first it had a habit of keeping water in suspension. I
>> nearly came to grief, in fact, as did many others. that problem was
>> solved with 100LL AFAIK, though.
>
> You forgot to begin this with "Once upon a time".
>
> When I heard about the accident first I
>> thought it might have been duff fuel they got in China, bu tI see no
>> finger pointing in that direction. in some parts of the world the
fuel
>> is still pretty crude, being fairly wide cut.
>
> Got a link???

Don't need one. I dind't look it up fjukkkwit.

> The engines sem to digest
>> it with no problem, but fire hazards while fueling are greatly
increased
>> by them and I've often wondered if there are other risks. i have no
idea
>> what they refueled with in China or how carefully the fuel's quality
is
>> looked after.
>>

>> Bertie
>
> Sounds more like Bert****.

To a halfwit like you, of course it does.

Bertie

Lonnie[_3_]
September 5th 08, 01:04 PM
"Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message
> Stefan > wrote in news:6fade$48c11b12$54497efa
> :
>
>> Bertie the Bunyip schrieb:

>>> I've heard today that the report came out but I can't find it on the
>>> net. I'd be able to comment more fully if I had it to read.
>>>
>>> It isn't exactly fuel icing, but what's called waxing. The fuel gets
>>
>> Funny that you say that you haven't read the report (BTW intermediate,
>> not final), but this doesn't stop you to explain in detail what has
>> happened.
>

> I dodn't explain in detail what hapened, fjukkwit. I explained the
> shortcomings of airliner fuel systems in general.
>>
>> Even more funny that despite your attitude you're completely wrong. It
>> *was* icing. Read the report.
>

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh6pZQX22CQ
>

> Bertie

You don't explain anything, you just talk ****.

Link is a dumb assed re-run, but a great example of you **** poor attitude.

Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]
September 5th 08, 01:11 PM
"Lonnie" <@_#~#@.^net> wrote in :

> "Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message
>> Stefan > wrote in
>> :

They
that

>>> Blah blah blah
>>>

>> Oh do tell, fjukktard.
>>

>> Bertie
>
> There ya go, get that cross posting **** going, dumb ass.

Every time i respond to you. That's the way it works! I see a k00k and I
share, maxie

Bertie

Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]
September 5th 08, 01:11 PM
"Lonnie" <@_#~#@.^net> wrote in :

> "Andy Hawkins" > wrote in message
>> Hi,
>>
>> In article >,
>> Bertie the > wrote:
>>> Yeah, I found mainstream news reports on it after I posted that.
>>> They seem to be insisting it wasn't waxing, but actual ice in the
>>> fuel, which would be a very rare event. i have had it happen to me
>>> using Avgas. When 100LL came out first it had a habit of keeping
>>> water in suspension. I nearly came to grief, in fact, as did many
>>> others. that problem was solved with 100LL AFAIK, though. When I
>>> heard about the accident first I thought it might have been duff
>>> fuel they got in China, bu tI see no finger pointing in that
>>> direction. in some parts of the world the fuel is still pretty
>>> crude, being fairly wide cut. The engines sem to digest it with no
>>> problem, but fire hazards while fueling are greatly increased by
>>> them and I've often wondered if there are other risks. i have no
>>> idea what they refueled with in China or how carefully the fuel's
>>> quality is looked after.
>>
>> As you say, sounds odd. Hopefully the final report will shed a bit
>> more light on things.
>>
>> Thanks for the info.
>>
>> Andy
>
> You should be cross posting this **** to Andy, your hero is.

Yes yes gibber boi.

Bertie>

Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]
September 5th 08, 01:12 PM
"Lonnie" <@_#~#@.^net> wrote in :

> "Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message
>> Stefan > wrote in
>> news:6fade$48c11b12$54497efa :

>>> Funny that you say that you haven't read the report (BTW
>>> intermediate, not final), but this doesn't stop you to explain in
>>> detail what has happened.
>>

>> I dodn't explain in detail what hapened, fjukkwit. I explained the
>> shortcomings of airliner fuel systems in general.
>>>
>>> Even more funny that despite your attitude you're completely wrong.
>>> It *was* icing. Read the report.
>>

>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh6pZQX22CQ
>>

>> Bertie
>
> You don't explain anything, you just talk ****.
>
> Link is a dumb assed re-run, but a great example of you **** poor
> attitude.

Thenkew.

Bertie

Lonnie[_3_]
September 5th 08, 01:15 PM
"Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message

Put up or shut up lamer. You pulled every bit of that, right out of your
ass.

Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]
September 5th 08, 01:17 PM
"Lonnie" <@_#~#@.^net> wrote in :

> "Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message
>
> Put up or shut up lamer. You pulled every bit of that, right out of your
> ass.

Nope, I fly jets, therefore I know something about the subject,

period.

As for shutting up.

never.

Ever.

Bertie

Lonnie[_3_]
September 5th 08, 01:20 PM
"Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message
.. .
> "Lonnie" <@_#~#@.^net> wrote in :
>

>> "Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message
>>
>> Put up or shut up lamer. You pulled every bit of that, right out of your
>> ass.
>>

> Nope, I fly jets, therefore I know something about the subject,

Prove it, lamer.

Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]
September 5th 08, 01:29 PM
"Lonnie" <@_#~#@.^net> wrote in :

> "Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message
> .. .
>> "Lonnie" <@_#~#@.^net> wrote in
>> :
>>

>>> "Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> Put up or shut up lamer. You pulled every bit of that, right out of
>>> your ass.
>>>

>> Nope, I fly jets, therefore I know something about the subject,
>>

> Prove it, lamer.

Why?

Bertie

Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]
September 5th 08, 01:31 PM
"Lonnie" <@_#~#@.^net> wrote in :

> "Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message
> .. .
>> "Lonnie" <@_#~#@.^net> wrote in
>> :
>>

>>> "Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> Put up or shut up lamer. You pulled every bit of that, right out of
>>> your ass.
>>>

>> Nope, I fly jets, therefore I know something about the subject,
>>

> Prove it, lamer.

Easy, you're a ****bag, you like jay, jay liks you.

Q.E.D

Bertie

Lonnie[_3_]
September 5th 08, 01:36 PM
"Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message
.. .

>> Prove it, lamer.
>
> Why?
>

> Bertie

Cuz ya can't.

Lonnie[_3_]
September 5th 08, 01:37 PM
"Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message
.. .

> Easy, you're a ****bag, you like jay, jay liks you.
>
> Q.E.D
>

> Bertie

Prove it lamer.

Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]
September 5th 08, 05:37 PM
"Lonnie" <@_#~#@.^net> wrote in :

> "Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message
> .. .
>>
>> Easy, you're a ****bag, you like jay, jay liks you.
>>
>> Q.E.D
>>

>> Bertie
>
> Prove it lamer.

Don't need to.

Bertie

Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]
September 5th 08, 05:38 PM
"Lonnie" <@_#~#@.^net> wrote in :

> "Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message
> .. .
>>>
>>> Prove it, lamer.
>>
>> Why?
>>

>> Bertie
>
> Cuz ya can't.

Why would I care to?

Bertie

Lonnie[_3_]
September 5th 08, 05:47 PM
"Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message

> Don't need to.
>

> Bertie

That's the difference between you and your brother Anthony. He will admit he
isn't a pilot.

Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]
September 5th 08, 05:50 PM
"Lonnie" <@_#~#@.^net> wrote in :

> "Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message
>>
>> Don't need to.
>>

>> Bertie
>>>

> That's the difference between you and your brother Anthony. He will
> admit he isn't a pilot.

No, actually he won't.

I couldn't care less if you or anyone else thinks I'm a pilot Maxine.

And your failure to grasp that as well as every other portion of my mastery
of your tiny existence is what makes you so ****ing funny.

Bertie

Lonnie[_3_]
September 5th 08, 05:52 PM
"Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message

> And your failure to grasp that as well as every other portion of my
> mastery
> of your tiny existence is what makes you so ****ing funny.
>

> Bertie

You're the one that's funny dick head,

you believe your OWN line of ****!

Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]
September 5th 08, 05:55 PM
"Lonnie" <@_#~#@.^net> wrote in :

> "Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message
>>
>> And your failure to grasp that as well as every other portion of my
>> mastery
>> of your tiny existence is what makes you so ****ing funny.
>>

>> Bertie
>
> You're the one that's funny dick head,

I know.

> you believe your OWN line of ****!

Yes, I do.

Bertie

Lonnie[_3_]
September 5th 08, 07:28 PM
"Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message
> "Lonnie" <@_#~#@.^net> wrote in :
>

>> "Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message
>> .. .

>>> Why?
>>>

>>> Bertie
>>
>> Cuz ya can't.
>
> Why would I care to?

You wouldn't, because you can't.

Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]
September 5th 08, 07:40 PM
"Lonnie" <@_#~#@.^net> wrote in :

> "Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message
>> "Lonnie" <@_#~#@.^net> wrote in :
>>

>>> "Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message
>>> .. .

>>> Cuz ya can't.
>>
>> Why would I care to?
>>

> You wouldn't, because you can't.

Yeh, it's obvious, isn't it fjukktard?

You really got me on the ropes now.

Whatever will I do?

Bertie

Lonnie[_3_]
September 5th 08, 08:45 PM
"Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message

> Whatever will I do?
>

> Bertie

Just keep lying, it's all you have ever had.

Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]
September 5th 08, 08:49 PM
"Lonnie" <@_#~#@.^net> wrote in :

> "Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message
>>
>> Whatever will I do?
>>

>> Bertie
>
> Just keep lying, it's all you have ever had.

Yeh, s'pose so.

Remind me, k00k, what were those lies again?

i forgot.

bertie

Lonnie[_3_]
September 5th 08, 10:13 PM
"Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message

>> Just keep lying, it's all you have ever had.
>>

> Yeh, s'pose so.
>

> Remind me, k00k, what were those lies again?
>

> i forgot.
>

> bertie

More ant poison and chardonnay today?

When you said you were a world class troll and pilot.

Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]
September 5th 08, 10:25 PM
"Lonnie" <@_#~#@.^net> wrote in :

> "Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> Just keep lying, it's all you have ever had.
>>>

>> Yeh, s'pose so.
>>

>> Remind me, k00k, what were those lies again?
>>

>> i forgot.
>>

>> bertie
>
> More ant poison and chardonnay today?
>
> When you said you were a world class troll and pilot.

Really? Where id I say I was a world class pilot?

That must be just an assumption you made when you were dazzled by my
brilliance.

Of course, don't take much to dazzle a fuzzy witted turd like you.

Bertie

Lonnie[_3_]
September 5th 08, 10:30 PM
"Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message

>>> Yeh, s'pose so.
>>>

>>> Remind me, k00k, what were those lies again?
>>>

>>> i forgot.
>>>

>>> bertie
>>
>> More ant poison and chardonnay today?
>>
>> When you said you were a world class troll and pilot.
>>

> Really? Where id I say I was a world class pilot?
>

> That must be just an assumption you made when you were dazzled by my
> brilliance.
>

> Of course, don't take much to dazzle a fuzzy witted turd like you.
>

> Bertie

There ya go, just start lying again.

Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]
September 5th 08, 10:38 PM
"Lonnie" <@_#~#@.^net> wrote in :

> "Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message
>> "Lonnie" <@_#~#@.^net> wrote in news:Rhhwk.38097$Rs1.14813
@newsfe08.iad:

>>> More ant poison and chardonnay today?
>>>
>>> When you said you were a world class troll and pilot.
>>>

>> Really? Where id I say I was a world class pilot?
>>

>> That must be just an assumption you made when you were dazzled by my
>> brilliance.
>>

>> Of course, don't take much to dazzle a fuzzy witted turd like you.
>>

>> Bertie
>
> There ya go, just start lying again.

Awww, dat so huwtfuw.

Bertie

Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition
September 7th 08, 08:51 AM
On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 11:46:18 +0000, Bertie the Bunyip sat in thee Comfee
Chaire, and didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:
> Stefan wrote:
>> Bertie the Bunyip schrieb:
>>> I've heard today that the report came out but I can't find it on the
>>> net. I'd be able to comment more fully if I had it to read.
>>>
>>> It isn't exactly fuel icing, but what's called waxing. The fuel gets
>>
>> Funny that you say that you haven't read the report (BTW intermediate,
>> not final), but this doesn't stop you to explain in detail what has
>> happened.
>
> I dodn't explain in detail what hapened, fjukkwit. I explained the
> shortcomings of airliner fuel systems in general.
>>
>> Even more funny that despite your attitude you're completely wrong. It
>> *was* icing. Read the report.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh6pZQX22CQ

Succinctly put -- harden the **** up, "Stefan".

Hail Eris! Usenet Ruiner #5; Most Hated Usenetizen of All Time #13
Benedict Snodgrass Jr., Demon Prince of Absurdity; COOSN-029-06-71069
Official Chung Demon
Top Asshole #3; Lits Slut #16; AUK Psycho & Felon #21
Gutter Chix0r #17; BowTie's Spuriously Accused Pedo Photographer #4
Parrot & Zombie #2; Anonymous Psycho Criminal #18
"Lola Stonewall Riot" is not part of my email addy.
"For those of you without hope, we have rooms with color TV, cable and
air conditioning"

Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle
Trainer of PorchMonkey4Life
http://www.screedbomb.info/porchie/

Hammer of Thor, July 2008

"Oftentimes people ask me, 'Why is it that you're so focused on helping
the hungry and diseased in strange parts of the world?'" --George W.
Bush, Washington, D.C., April 18, 2008

Things We(TINW) Didn't Need To Know About Icebreaker, #5:
"I expose myself all the time" Message-ID:

"Hey Theophan, I need your help again. Will you please come assist me
again? aggreen is after me again. He has been after me for a year and
counting now. I want you to destroy his character for me. I can't do
it." -- Olympiada: Not too proud to beg for help when it comes to
character assassination, and Mistress of the Bleeding Obvious.
MID: >

"I think we have taken care of the net.KKKopping in alt.gothic. Could
all the kookologists trim alt.gothic from their headers and leave us
alone now? It has gone on long enough. I can take care of myself in there
from here on out. Thanks. I know how to fight off trolls now. Thank you
for the education." -- Olympiada thinks she's had an education, and that
means it's time for those nice kookologists to go away and leave her
sandbox alone now, in MID: >

"Who booby-traps a dead end? That's just not right." -- Cordelia

>> Are you the Peter J Ross that I've heard so much about?
>
> Probably. I'm the one who doesn't resort to forgery after losing an
> argument.

"You're the one with the extensive brain damage... okay I see. You're
gonna be easily to own them." -- PorchMonkey4Life: Not aware of too many
things. MID: <bf7xh.834$hH2.64@trnddc02>

At last! See Joxer The Mity Monkey on camera! Watch him freak out!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_WuaENGqz0

"You're just mad that you got tard stomped again fagg0t. You throw
something incredibly lame out there and I ramming it right back down
your throat. And you wonder how I just did what I did to you. You wonder
how I can make something so lame that you tossed out there so gosh darn
amusing when I fling it back at ya.

"Here's the secret: Unlike you, I am *not* retarded. You're tardness
gets in your way every single time, fagboi.

"Are you still crying over your keyboard, c0ckslurper? Is your mouth
wide open and drool falling out. Is your chunky body convulsing as you
think about how you were once again made a fool of? Are yellow boogie
snots running out of your unnaturally large nose down your triple chins?

"Look at what I reduced you too, tard.. I thoroughly enjoy owning and
abusing you.. Thanks for being so tarded and so easy to beat." -- The
PorchMonkey4Life has gone on to re-define red as yellow, black as white,
and being run over by a truck as just a scratch. Message-ID:
<kX3Nh.525$vI1.380@trnddc02>

"And no, I did not have sex with my son. But if I did I certainly
wouldn't tell you. Something so beautiful and precious should be kept
private." -- Kathy L. Mosesian, or possibly not really her, confesses
she may be a liar and committer of incest with her own son, in MID:
mailer.net>

The reporter asked Colin Powell (or George Bush), "What proof do you
have that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction?"
He replied, "We kept the receipts." -- Bill Hicks

Looney Maroon nominee for August 2006 Johnny D Wentzky foamed:
"You never asked someone who goes into areas of the internet that are
only for adults who has an underage id somehow or another if they are a
cop posing as an underage person online?
I guess lots of people just don't watch dateline or read stories much.
Why don;t you go to pervertedjustice,com and see what they do. They are
awash in their self-proclaimed glory after they lied to membners of the
public.
They are awash in their self-proclaimed glory after they posed as an
underage person and agreed to do all sorts of sex acts wioth adult
males, and they are adults posing as teenager themselves. They make
themsleves into liars by falsely impersonating underage persons and by
not fuilfilling the words they tell the victims online in their chats.
Why don't you read it where they tell these victims of their deceit
about how they have been with grown men and such? Why don't you read it
where they say, "That would be cool." after someone makes an advance
towards an adult who is posing as a teenager? And, where they agree to
meet the person, etc.
Lost control, didn't you?
Is that why you feel as if you need to lie so much now? I see where lots
of these false impersonation games are not sticking. They feel as if
they can lie and then order the victims to get counseling in the
gayblade, governmental, pro-choice tax leech counseling centers. They
are doing nothing more than usury and fraud in many cases." -- Wentzky
almost comes out of the closet as a pedo/ephebophile in MID:

To Whom It May Concern: Michael J. Cranston attorney kook is a stalker

Naked Gonad[_2_]
September 7th 08, 09:50 AM
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition wrote:
> On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 11:46:18 +0000, Bertie the Bunyip sat in thee Comfee
> Chaire, and didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:
>> Stefan wrote:

>>> Funny that you say that you haven't read the report (BTW intermediate,
>>> not final), but this doesn't stop you to explain in detail what has
>>> happened.
>> I dodn't explain in detail what hapened, fjukkwit. I explained the
>> shortcomings of airliner fuel systems in general.
>>> Even more funny that despite your attitude you're completely wrong. It
>>> *was* icing. Read the report.
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh6pZQX22CQ
>
> Succinctly put -- harden the **** up, "Stefan".

You are all wrong! the elastic band broke. Please get
your facts right!

D Bader (alias Gonad)

Lola Stonewall Riot
September 8th 08, 10:49 AM
Hail Eris! On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 21:25:30 +0000, Bertie the Bunyip frothed
and foamed:
> "Lonnie" wrote:
>> "Bertie the Bunyip" wrote...

>>> Yeh, s'pose so.
>>>
>>> Remind me, k00k, what were those lies again?
>>>
>>> i forgot.
>>
>> More ant poison and chardonnay today?
>>
>> When you said you were a world class troll and pilot.
>
> Really? Where id I say I was a world class pilot?
>
> That must be just an assumption you made when you were dazzled by my
> brilliance.
>
> Of course, don't take much to dazzle a fuzzy witted turd like you.

Funny thing is, Maxipad's quite wrong. Bertie _is_ a world-class
troll(er). Just ask a New Zealand politician...

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5
The God of Odd Statements
Stupidity Takes Its Toll. Please Have Exact Change.

Thread where outing begins: http://tinyurl.com/hojf8
George Pickett Memorial Award nominee > on outing
personal contact info in x-poasted subject lines:
"Plenty of people post under their real names and do not attempt to hide
their contact info. You are scared of being 'outed' because you are a
pathological abuser of usenet, and people rightly despise you for it.
You're afraid of being reported to the authorities or, better, visited
by a couple of guys with baseball bats. Other people don't have this
obsessive fear. Ward Hardman himself has posted plenty of personal
information - nothing that anyone else added was hidden in any way.
You're so ****ing scared you've built up this whole sick mythology about
different categories of bad dudes who 'out' scum like you.

"Meanwhile you are the ugliest pig****er in the universe. You are the
coward without ethics. You call me a 'newbie' - ha! what an asshole you
are. Those who want to remain anonymous do so. There is absolutely no
way you could identify me, not unless you had the sort of subpoena power
that only gets turned on for big-time terrorists. That's because I chose
to be anonymous. Some people don't. Only really stupid dicks like you
choose the sort of semi-anonymity which leaves you in constant fear.

"What a dickless wonder you are 'Snarky' you fat asshole."
-- in MID: om>

Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]
September 8th 08, 09:14 PM
Lola Stonewall Riot > wrote in
@meow.disorg.flonk.discord.kookology.alexa.cameron .the.k00k.georgewbush.
the.bobo:

> Hail Eris! On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 21:25:30 +0000, Bertie the Bunyip
frothed
> and foamed:
>> "Lonnie" wrote:
>>> "Bertie the Bunyip" wrote...

>>> More ant poison and chardonnay today?
>>>
>>> When you said you were a world class troll and pilot.
>>
>> Really? Where id I say I was a world class pilot?
>>
>> That must be just an assumption you made when you were dazzled by my
>> brilliance.
>>
>> Of course, don't take much to dazzle a fuzzy witted turd like you.
>
> Funny thing is, Maxipad's quite wrong. Bertie _is_ a world-class
> troll(er). Just ask a New Zealand politician...

Amongst others.

Of course, i've never got an AUK award like Maxi......

Bertie

Google