PDA

View Full Version : Re: china airlines 1991 and KAL007

Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]
September 5th 08, 11:29 AM
Eeyore > wrote in
:

> harry k wrote:
>
>> Eeyore wrote:

>> > So what do YOU know about it Mr Pompous ?
>> >
>> > Graham
>>
>> You are wasting your time. Bertie is a pathetic little troll and his
>> entire posting history contains nothing but replies such as in this
>> thread. I have never seen him post anything on point, only insults.
>> Either plonk him or ignore him (he hates that!)
>>
>> Harry K
>
> It's a shame. He used to be an excellent poster when this group was
> more active.

What you mean before it was wrecked by planespotters, you mean?

Real experienced airline pilots are hard to come by.

Yeah, in planespotter land.

> Something turned sour with him though. Shame. And he ****ed off just
> about everyone, hence the wasteland you see here now. No idea why.
> Maybe he hated Airbuses ? He seemed to be fine up to the time he went
> to Toulouse.

I go to Toulouse all the time, you fjukktard.

Bertie

Google