PDA

View Full Version : Re: Help Us Protect Wickenburg Municipal Airport

September 7th 08, 08:55 AM
On Sep 6, 6:05*
> Remember, it's our airport in jeopardy today -- but it might be yours
> tomorrow.

Heck...This is easy. If someone complains about noise anytime in the
future just show them this report,

>The Town Responds to the FAA
>The Airport Manager, in an overly friendly letter to the FAA, claims that
>"noise exposure patterns were analyzed for the airport's long term activity
>conditions." This work was done by the Airport Consulting firm hired and
>paid for by the Town of Wickenburg. It showed little or no impact for
>Hermosa Ranch.

And tell them the city has it all under control. Fight fire with
fire ....................

I would highly suggest you obtain a copy of this report for your
files. If it really does exist..

Martin Hotze[_2_]
September 7th 08, 09:46 AM
schrieb:
> On Sep 6, 6:05
>> Remember, it's our airport in jeopardy today -- but it might be yours
>> tomorrow.
>
> Heck...This is easy. If someone complains about noise anytime in the
> future just show them this report,

let the buyers sign a legal binding contract that they are aware of the
airport and all the possibilities that comes with the airport and that
they will never sue the airport (etc).

#m

Google