PDA

View Full Version : [01/12] - 01 109G-10 made with autostitch.jpg (1/1) Part 3

Waldo.Pepper[_2_]
September 11th 08, 04:59 PM

Herman
September 12th 08, 05:06 PM
"Waldo.Pepper" > schreef in bericht
ng.com...

Nice.
Like all stitch programs it struggles a bit at the edges. Have you ever
tried Canon PhotoStitch?
Supplied free with Canon cameras and strangely enough also with my Canon
printer.

Regards,
Herman

Waldo.Pepper[_2_]
September 13th 08, 01:07 AM
Just found out about the sutostitch software the other day. Not tried
the Canon one. I left the black around the edges on purpose. I think
the black somewhat artistic! I did make an image of the front of the
museum showing all three buildings. On that image I did crop out the
black fringes. I may post it. It is not bad.

Waldo.

On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 18:06:03 +0200, "Herman"
> wrote:

>"Waldo.Pepper" > schreef in bericht
ng.com...

>Nice.
>Like all stitch programs it struggles a bit at the edges. Have you ever
>tried Canon PhotoStitch?
>Supplied free with Canon cameras and strangely enough also with my Canon
>printer.
>
>Regards,
>Herman

Scubabix
September 13th 08, 02:06 AM
Ok, ignore my other post about cropping. I made that post before I got to
this one.'

Rob

"Waldo.Pepper" > wrote in message
> Just found out about the sutostitch software the other day. Not tried
> the Canon one. I left the black around the edges on purpose. I think
> the black somewhat artistic! I did make an image of the front of the
> museum showing all three buildings. On that image I did crop out the
> black fringes. I may post it. It is not bad.
>
> Waldo.
>
> On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 18:06:03 +0200, "Herman"
> > wrote:
>

>>"Waldo.Pepper" > schreef in bericht
ng.com...

>>Nice.
>>Like all stitch programs it struggles a bit at the edges. Have you ever
>>tried Canon PhotoStitch?
>>Supplied free with Canon cameras and strangely enough also with my Canon
>>printer.
>>
>>Regards,
>>Herman

Waldo.Pepper[_2_]
September 13th 08, 06:41 AM
On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 18:06:03 +0200, "Herman"
> wrote:

>"Waldo.Pepper" > schreef in bericht
ng.com...

>Nice.
>Like all stitch programs it struggles a bit at the edges. Have you ever
>tried Canon PhotoStitch?
>Supplied free with Canon cameras and strangely enough also with my Canon
>printer.
>
>Regards,
>Herman

This evening I downloaded the Canon stitch software.

Like most pieces of software it does some things better that others -
but does others worse than others.

It did make a VERY nice image of the Spruce Goose from 4 images where
the Autostitch demo edition failed.

I shall post that on the last day. It is kind of a fitting grand
finale.

I have about another 30 or so pix to post. Sadly a great deal of what
I shot at Tillamook is not worth possting (or keeping) The lighting in
the blimp hanger is terrible.

Should be done this weekend. Then I can slink back into being a near
lurker. Unless anyone wants me to scan 1992 Oshkosh pix!

Waldo.

Google