PDA

View Full Version : More FAILED Aviation Administration News

TheTruth[_3_]
September 21st 08, 04:47 PM
More FAILED Aviation Administration News

Little ones are raining down all over
Soon it will be big ones

(Study NASA/Post Challenger for the fate of FAA)

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=5849263

http://www.wisn.com/news/17522872/detail.html

Mike
September 21st 08, 05:30 PM
"TheTruth" > wrote in message
> More ...
<snipBS>

Kinda early for you to be hitting the bong again, isn't it JJ?

Mick[_2_]
September 22nd 08, 04:26 AM
"Mike" <nospam@ microsoft.com> wrote in message
| "TheTruth" > wrote in message
| > More ...
| <snipBS>
|
| Kinda early for you to be hitting the bong again, isn't it JJ?

Can you prove it yoyo. Sounds like you're the doper.

Mike
September 22nd 08, 12:17 PM
"Mick" <#$$#@%%%.^^^> wrote in message

> "Mike" <nospam@ microsoft.com> wrote in message
> | "TheTruth" > wrote in message
> | > More ...
> | <snipBS>
> |
> | Kinda early for you to be hitting the bong again, isn't it JJ?
> |

> Can you prove it yoyo. Sounds like you're the doper.

Can you prove your family tree isn't a wreath, Okie?

I don't have to prove anything, Maxipad. JJ is a pot-head by his own
admission. Try and keep up.

TheTruth[_3_]
September 22nd 08, 06:09 PM
Mike wrote:
> "Mick" <#$$#@%%%.^^^> wrote in message
>>
>> "Mike" <nospam@ microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> | <snipBS>
>> |
>> | Kinda early for you to be hitting the bong again, isn't it JJ?
>> |

>> Can you prove it yoyo. Sounds like you're the doper.
>
> Can you prove your family tree isn't a wreath, Okie?
>
> I don't have to prove anything, Maxipad. JJ is a pot-head by his own
> admission. Try and keep up.

And Mike blows cock.

The FAA is real friendly toward weenie
puffers I bet Mike never told you guys that!!

It takes a lot of pot to be a pot head but just
blow one Johnson...........................

That's right huh Mike???

BTW How are those Goose down knee pads you purchased
recently working out?

http://th178.photobucket.com/albums/w265/a930/th_hilarious.gif

Mike
September 22nd 08, 07:00 PM
"TheTruth" > wrote in message
> Mike wrote:
>> "Mick" <#$$#@%%%.^^^> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Mike" <nospam@ microsoft.com> wrote in message

>>> Can you prove it yoyo. Sounds like you're the doper.
>>
>> Can you prove your family tree isn't a wreath, Okie?
>>
>> I don't have to prove anything, Maxipad. JJ is a pot-head by his own
>> admission. Try and keep up.
>>

> And Mike blows cock.
>
> The FAA is real friendly toward weenie
> puffers I bet Mike never told you guys that!!
>
> It takes a lot of pot to be a pot head but just
> blow one Johnson...........................
>
> That's right huh Mike???
>
> BTW How are those Goose down knee pads you purchased
> recently working out?

We've already covered this subject, JJ. The more you relate your juvenille
homosexual fantasies, the more you prove your own cock cravings. But that's
what I like about you, JJ. You provide all the ammo needed to show just
exactly what type of person you really are.

Mick[_2_]
September 22nd 08, 09:45 PM
Got a link?

"Mike" <nospam@ microsoft.com> wrote in message
| "Mick" <#$$#@%%%.^^^> wrote in message
| >
| > "Mike" <nospam@ microsoft.com> wrote in message
| > | <snipBS>
| > |
| > | Kinda early for you to be hitting the bong again, isn't it JJ?
| > |

| > Can you prove it yoyo. Sounds like you're the doper.
|
| Can you prove your family tree isn't a wreath, Okie?
|
| I don't have to prove anything, Maxipad. JJ is a pot-head by his own
| admission. Try and keep up.

Mick[_2_]
September 22nd 08, 09:46 PM
You sound just like a man on dope.

"Mike" <nospam@ microsoft.com> wrote in message
| "TheTruth" > wrote in message
| > Mike wrote:

| >>> |
| >>> |

| >> Can you prove your family tree isn't a wreath, Okie?
| >>
| >> I don't have to prove anything, Maxipad. JJ is a pot-head by his own
| >> admission. Try and keep up.
| >>

| > And Mike blows cock.
| >
| > The FAA is real friendly toward weenie
| > puffers I bet Mike never told you guys that!!
| >
| > It takes a lot of pot to be a pot head but just
| > blow one Johnson...........................
| >
| > That's right huh Mike???
| >
| > BTW How are those Goose down knee pads you purchased
| > recently working out?
|
| We've already covered this subject, JJ. The more you relate your
juvenille
| homosexual fantasies, the more you prove your own cock cravings. But
that's
| what I like about you, JJ. You provide all the ammo needed to show just
| exactly what type of person you really are.

Mick[_2_]
September 22nd 08, 09:47 PM
"Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message
.. .
| "Mick" <#$$#@%%%.^^^> wrote in :
|

| > "Mike" <nospam@ microsoft.com> wrote in message
| >| <snipBS>
| >|
| >| Kinda early for you to be hitting the bong again, isn't it JJ?
| >|

| > Can you prove it yoyo. Sounds like you're the doper.
| >

| Really? What makes you say that?
|
| Aside form the fact that you're a cretin, I mean.
|

| Bertie

Mike
September 23rd 08, 01:28 AM
"Mick" <#$$#@%%%.^^^> wrote in message
> Got a link?

Yes.

> "Mike" <nospam@ microsoft.com> wrote in message
> | "Mick" <#$$#@%%%.^^^> wrote in message
> | >
> | > "Mike" <nospam@ microsoft.com> wrote in message
> | > |
> | > |

> | > Can you prove it yoyo. Sounds like you're the doper.
> |
> | Can you prove your family tree isn't a wreath, Okie?
> |
> | I don't have to prove anything, Maxipad. JJ is a pot-head by his own
> | admission. Try and keep up.

Mike
September 23rd 08, 01:28 AM
"Mick" <#$$#@%%%.^^^> wrote in message
> You sound just like a man on dope.

....sez the inbred Okie.

> "Mike" <nospam@ microsoft.com> wrote in message

> | >>> |
> | >>> |

> | > And Mike blows cock.
> | >
> | > The FAA is real friendly toward weenie
> | > puffers I bet Mike never told you guys that!!
> | >
> | > It takes a lot of pot to be a pot head but just
> | > blow one Johnson...........................
> | >
> | > That's right huh Mike???
> | >
> | > BTW How are those Goose down knee pads you purchased
> | > recently working out?
> |
> | We've already covered this subject, JJ. The more you relate your
> juvenille
> | homosexual fantasies, the more you prove your own cock cravings. But
> that's
> | what I like about you, JJ. You provide all the ammo needed to show just
> | exactly what type of person you really are.

TheTruth[_3_]
September 23rd 08, 02:53 PM
Mike wrote:
> "TheTruth" > wrote in message
>> Mike wrote:

>>> Can you prove your family tree isn't a wreath, Okie?
>>>
>>> I don't have to prove anything, Maxipad. JJ is a pot-head by his own
>>> admission. Try and keep up.
>>>

>> And Mike blows cock.
>>
>> The FAA is real friendly toward weenie
>> puffers I bet Mike never told you guys that!!
>>
>> It takes a lot of pot to be a pot head but just
>> blow one Johnson...........................
>>
>> That's right huh Mike???
>>
>> BTW How are those Goose down knee pads you purchased
>> recently working out?
>
> We've already covered this subject, JJ. The more you relate your
> juvenille homosexual fantasies, the more you prove your own cock
> cravings. But that's what I like about you, JJ. You provide all the
> ammo needed to show just exactly what type of person you really are.

BLAH BLAH BLAH............................................

BTW "juvenille" is spelled "Juvenile"
Look folks an FAA Manager who can't spell!!
We are shocked!!!!

If you look at the top of your email client there is this little icon
button that says "ABC with a check mark and the words SPELL"

It's called a spell checker. I know that is a little bit over a FAA
Manager's head but give it a try it really works!!

Don't they teach you guys how to spell at Palm Coast?

Oh I forgot you are one of those deadwood FAA Managers. You don't have
to know how to spell or write just drink coffee and play minesweeper and
practice screwing over the real FAA employees who keep the skies safe
right???

BTW how's that eBay business going??

http://www.jetwhine.com/2008/03/faa-management-is-whats-really-scary-not-the-airlines/

Mike
September 23rd 08, 11:31 PM
"TheTruth" > wrote in message
> Mike wrote:

>>> And Mike blows cock.
>>>
>>> The FAA is real friendly toward weenie
>>> puffers I bet Mike never told you guys that!!
>>>
>>> It takes a lot of pot to be a pot head but just
>>> blow one Johnson...........................
>>>
>>> That's right huh Mike???
>>>
>>> BTW How are those Goose down knee pads you purchased
>>> recently working out?
>>
>> We've already covered this subject, JJ. The more you relate your
>> juvenille homosexual fantasies, the more you prove your own cock
>> cravings. But that's what I like about you, JJ. You provide all the
>> ammo needed to show just exactly what type of person you really are.
>
> BLAH BLAH BLAH............................................
>
> BTW "juvenille" is spelled "Juvenile"
> Look folks an FAA Manager who can't spell!!
> We are shocked!!!!

How cute. Now I'm getting grammar lessons from the crackhead rube, JJ. I
don't use a spell checker on usenet, JJ. For one thing, I don't make that
many mistakes. Next, it's not worth my time, especially for hillbillies
like yourself, and finally, it's much more fun pointing out how lame a
schmuck like you can truly get by pulling a grammar flame to begin with.

The truly funny part is, a subliterate rube like you couldn't put a coherent
sentence together if your life depended on it. Guess what, JJ? Your
particular flavor of illiteracy can't be fixed by any spell checker. The
next time you try pulling a grammar flame, you may want to check your own,
but then had you actually finished 6th grade you might be better equipped to
do so, eh?

While looking at just the above paragraph and disregarding punctuation
errors (there were too many to count), one can point out the painfully
obvious:

It's not "an FAA Manager(sic)", it's 'a FAA manager'.

> BTW how's that eBay business going??

I'm curious, JJ. Is this just some type of your usual incoherent crackhead
rambling, or are you actually trying to make a point here? Are you trying
to allege I'm running some type of business on the side or perhaps on FAA
time? I find it rather funny how you project all your own failures as a
human being on everyone else.

How about this business you no doubt ran on government time (you sure as
hell weren't occupied with your assigned FAA duties before you got fired):
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.travel.marketplace/browse_thread/thread/303da7d1d0be4346/340c461ff24b02a4?lnk=st&q=#340c461ff24b02a4

Or this one:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.travel.usa-canada/browse_thread/thread/8b273a03e68dddb/ecd6f48add0716e7?lnk=st&q=#ecd6f48add0716e7

Or this one:
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.entrepreneurs/browse_thread/thread/241040bf0bae707a/2ae70890dcfe75dc?lnk=st&q=#2ae70890dcfe75dc

Or this one:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.travel.misc/browse_thread/thread/a294e5209c5721ff/78ef30a27abc3620?lnk=st&q=#78ef30a27abc3620

Or this one:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.olympics/browse_thread/thread/1458d2bd7b2d04ac/456c5b9ec506e748?lnk=st&q=#456c5b9ec506e748

Or this one:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.business.misc/browse_thread/thread/ca66d899e13d69c9/37a0bca010506cc6?lnk=st&q=#37a0bca010506cc6

Or this one:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.music.makers.synth/browse_thread/thread/98e79ab4beceb4c2/f79a1eb62f8240b2?lnk=st&q=#f79a1eb62f8240b2

Do you get the idea yet, JJ, or should I continue? I have many more which I
can actually prove you were involved with, unlike your own baseless and
silly defamations.

Mick[_2_]
September 24th 08, 07:37 PM
"TheTruth" > wrote in message
| Mike wrote:

| >>>> |
| >>>> |

| >> And Mike blows cock.
| >>
| >> The FAA is real friendly toward weenie
| >> puffers I bet Mike never told you guys that!!
| >>
| >> It takes a lot of pot to be a pot head but just
| >> blow one Johnson...........................
| >>
| >> That's right huh Mike???
| >>
| >> BTW How are those Goose down knee pads you purchased
| >> recently working out?
| >
| > We've already covered this subject, JJ. The more you relate your
| > juvenille homosexual fantasies, the more you prove your own cock
| > cravings. But that's what I like about you, JJ. You provide all the
| > ammo needed to show just exactly what type of person you really are.
|
| BLAH BLAH BLAH............................................
|
| BTW "juvenille" is spelled "Juvenile"
| Look folks an FAA Manager who can't spell!!
| We are shocked!!!!
|
| If you look at the top of your email client there is this little icon
| button that says "ABC with a check mark and the words SPELL"
|
| It's called a spell checker. I know that is a little bit over a FAA
| Manager's head but give it a try it really works!!
|
| Don't they teach you guys how to spell at Palm Coast?
|
| Oh I forgot you are one of those deadwood FAA Managers. You don't have
| to know how to spell or write just drink coffee and play minesweeper and
| practice screwing over the real FAA employees who keep the skies safe
| right???
|
| BTW how's that eBay business going??

http://www.jetwhine.com/2008/03/faa-management-is-whats-really-scary-not-the-airlines/

Is Mikey Mouth an FAA Manager?

Mick[_2_]
September 24th 08, 07:38 PM
I didn't think so.

"Mike" <nospam@ microsoft.com> wrote in message
| "Mick" <#$$#@%%%.^^^> wrote in message
| > Got a link?
|
| Yes.

| > | > |
| > | > |

| > |
| > | Can you prove your family tree isn't a wreath, Okie?
| > |
| > | I don't have to prove anything, Maxipad. JJ is a pot-head by his own
| > | admission. Try and keep up.
| > |
| > |

Mike
September 25th 08, 01:24 AM
"Mick" <#$$#@%%%.^^^> wrote in message
>I didn't think

Obviously.

Mick[_2_]
September 25th 08, 04:55 PM
"Mike" <nospam@ microsoft.com> wrote in message
| "Mick" <#$$#@%%%.^^^> wrote in message
| >I didn't think
|
| Obviously.

Nice snip Anthony II.

Mick[_2_]
September 25th 08, 04:56 PM
"Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message
| "Mick" <#$$#@%%%.^^^> wrote in :
|
| > I didn't think so.
| >

| Well, obviously.
|
| You have the imagination of a sand flea.
|

| Bertie

Maybe someday you can do better.

Mick[_2_]
September 25th 08, 04:57 PM
"Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message
| "Mick" <#$$#@%%%.^^^> wrote in :
|

| > "Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message
| > .. .
| >| "Mick" <#$$#@%%%.^^^> wrote in :
| >|

> [...]
| >| >|
| >| >|

| >|
| >| Really? What makes you say that?
| >|
| >| Aside form the fact that you're a cretin, I mean.
| >|
| >|
| >|
| >| Bertie

Big words for such a small mind.

Bertie the Bunyip[_28_]
September 26th 08, 02:24 AM
"Mick" <#$$#@%%%.^^^> wrote in :

> "Mike" <nospam@ microsoft.com> wrote in message
>| "Mick" <#$$#@%%%.^^^> wrote in message
>| >I didn't think
>|
>| Obviously.
>|

> Nice snip Anthony II.

Obviously.

Bertie

Mick[_2_]
September 26th 08, 02:45 AM
"Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message
| "Mick" <#$$#@%%%.^^^> wrote in :

| >|
| >| Obviously.
| >|

| > Nice snip Anthony II.
| >

| Obviously.
|

| Bertie

Bertie the Bunyip[_28_]
September 26th 08, 03:59 AM
"Mick" <#$$#@%%%.^^^> wrote in :

> "Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message
>| "Mick" <#$$#@%%%.^^^> wrote in :
>|
>| > I didn't think so.
>| >

>| Well, obviously.
>|
>| You have the imagination of a sand flea.
>|

>| Bertie
>|

> Maybe someday you can do better.

Well, good quality k00ks are hard to come by, but you are the best in a
while. You're also my first to get an award!

Bertie

Bertie the Bunyip[_28_]
September 26th 08, 04:23 AM
"Mick" <#$$#@%%%.^^^> wrote in :

> "Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message
>| "Mick" <#$$#@%%%.^^^> wrote in :
>|

>| > "Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message
>| > .. .
>| >|

>| >| >|
>| >| >|

>| >|
>| >|
>| >|
>| >|
>| >|

> Big words for such a small mind.

Really? I tried to keep them as small as possible... All two syllables
or less.

Bertie

Mike
September 26th 08, 04:31 AM
"Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message
> "Mick" <#$$#@%%%.^^^> wrote in :

> @newsfe09.iad:
>>| >|

>>| >| >|
>>| >| >|

>>| >|
>>| >|
>>| >|
>>| >|
>>| >|

>> Big words for such a small mind.
>>

> Really? I tried to keep them as small as possible... All two syllables
> or less.
>
> Bertie

That's still at least one above his comprehension level.

Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]
September 26th 08, 04:48 AM
"Mike" <nospam@ microsoft.com> wrote in news:UHYCk.1529$Jw.145
@nwrddc02.gnilink.net:

> "Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message
>> "Mick" <#$$#@%%%.^^^> wrote in news:AxOCk.32283$wr1.29114
@newsfe02.iad:

>> @newsfe09.iad:
>>>| >|

>>>| >| >|
JJ?
>>>| >| >|

>>>| >|
>>>| >|
>>>| >|
>>>| >|
>>>| >|

>>> Big words for such a small mind.
>>>

>> Really? I tried to keep them as small as possible... All two
syllables
>> or less.
>>
>> Bertie
>
> That's still at least one above his comprehension level.

I suspect even single syllable words are mostly well above it.

He's pretty much confined to "dumbass"and a series of clicks and grunts,
as I've noted previously.

Bertie

Google