PDA

View Full Version : Re: FAA CIVIL RIGHTS SCAM

TheTruth[_3_]
September 25th 08, 11:26 PM
Arturo Toscanini via AviationKB.com wrote:
>> OK. Now we know who the real "man" is huh??? BOI
>
> This idiot and his latent homosexual desires, man-boy inadequacy
fears, and
> general delusional state are a real spectacle.
> The perfect example of wasted human tissues.
>
> ":..ooo my imaginary gun is bigger than yours... i'm the REAL man
because I
> have a bigger gun...oooo"
>
> This drivel is just pathetic.
>
> But I guess its better than him out hunting children to molest.
> (yes the fantasies "TheTruth" author exhibits share patterns typical
of child
> predators)

An ad hominem argument, also known as argumentum ad hominem (Latin:
"argument to the man", "argument against the man") consists of replying
to an argument or factual claim by attacking or appealing to a
characteristic or belief of the person making the argument or claim,
rather than by addressing the substance of the argument or producing
evidence against the claim. The process of proving or disproving the
claim is thereby subverted, and the argumentum ad hominem works to
change the subject.

The above works well for STUPID people

Mike
September 26th 08, 03:59 AM
"TheTruth" > wrote in message
> Arturo Toscanini via AviationKB.com wrote:
> >> OK. Now we know who the real "man" is huh??? BOI
> >
> > This idiot and his latent homosexual desires, man-boy inadequacy
> fears, and
> > general delusional state are a real spectacle.
> > The perfect example of wasted human tissues.
> >
> > ":..ooo my imaginary gun is bigger than yours... i'm the REAL man
> because I
> > have a bigger gun...oooo"
> >
> > This drivel is just pathetic.
> >
> > But I guess its better than him out hunting children to molest.
> > (yes the fantasies "TheTruth" author exhibits share patterns typical
> of child
> > predators)
> >

> An ad hominem argument, also known as argumentum ad hominem (Latin:
> "argument to the man", "argument against the man") consists of replying to
> an argument or factual claim by attacking or appealing to a characteristic
> or belief of the person making the argument or claim, rather than by
> addressing the substance of the argument or producing evidence against the
> claim. The process of proving or disproving the claim is thereby
> subverted, and the argumentum ad hominem works to change the subject.
>
> The above works well for STUPID people

http://www.historicaircraft.org/Golden-Age-Gallery/images/Bellanca-CH400.jpg

Google