PDA

View Full Version : More photos

Maple1
October 30th 08, 06:16 AM
Just prior to leaving for Nellis I have posted another 200 photos on my
site

Abbotsford
Faichild , Lethbridge and
Rocky Mountain House Airshows all have new photos posted

Enjoy.

Bill

Http://www.aerophotointernational.com

the Legend of LAX[_2_]
October 30th 08, 03:35 PM
Maple1 wrote:
> Just prior to leaving for Nellis I have posted another 200 photos on my
> site

You're going to Nellis?. I'm going to Nellis, too. We should meet somewhere.

--
Dale G Elhardt
Cypress Ca

Maple1
October 30th 08, 09:30 PM
the Legend of LAX wrote:
> Maple1 wrote:
>
>> Just prior to leaving for Nellis I have posted another 200 photos on
>> my site
>

> You're going to Nellis?. I'm going to Nellis, too. We should meet
> somewhere.

Great to hear Dale. Yes we should get together. I will be at the show on
Sat only due to flight on Sunday I arrive in LAS Thur PM. Friday Am I
plan to shoot from just outside the base on Cheyenne Ave. and I am
staying at the MGM Grand I think it would be great to see you again and
say hello Plans include may wobbly pops some blackjack and other only in
Vegas activities.

Bill

Google