PDA

View Full Version : Re: Hanoi John Collaborated With the North Vietnamese

Marcus Aurelius
October 30th 08, 09:26 PM
I am adamantly opposed to McCain politically. However, I respect and
honor his military service, especially that which encompasses his
period of captivity in North Vietnam. Personal attacks like these are
both unethical and counter-productive politically as they garner
additional political support for him because of justified sympathy for
his being vicitimized for his honorable, valiant, patriotic, and noble
military service.

Reality_Check©
October 31st 08, 03:15 AM
Marcus Aurelius wrote:
> I am adamantly opposed to McCain politically.

All honest and moral people would.

>However, I respect and
> honor his military service,

**** on his "service" ... which helped the North Vietnamese more
than the U$A.

> especially that which encompasses his
> period of captivity in North Vietnam. Personal attacks like these are
> both unethical

Bull****. He cooperated with the Enemy, he made dozens of anti-U$ propaganda
broadcasts designed to demoralize and harm the U$ soldiers fighting and
dying
for Lyndon Johnson's and Richard Nixon's lies.

Reality_Check©
October 31st 08, 04:25 AM
LeRoy Blue wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 14:26:15 -0700 (PDT), Marcus Aurelius
> > wrote:
>
>> I am adamantly opposed to McCain politically. However, I respect and
>> honor his military service, especially that which encompasses his
>> period of captivity in North Vietnam. Personal attacks like these are
>> both unethical and counter-productive politically as they garner
>> additional political support for him because of justified sympathy
>> for his being vicitimized for his honorable, valiant, patriotic, and
>> noble military service.
>

> If Obama is elected you will have to get used to such
> anti-American/military ranting. You've seen it from the democrats for
> the last eight years and they will feel safe to redouble their hate
> spew if the have the presidency

It's ok to hate un-American war criminal scumbag Repugnikkans. Always
has been, always will be.

October 31st 08, 02:41 PM
In >, on 10/31/2008
at 03:42 AM, LeRoy Blue > said:

>On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 14:26:15 -0700 (PDT), Marcus Aurelius
> wrote:

>>I am adamantly opposed to McCain politically. However, I respect and
>>honor his military service, especially that which encompasses his
>>period of captivity in North Vietnam. Personal attacks like these are
>>both unethical and counter-productive politically as they garner
>>additional political support for him because of justified sympathy for
>>his being vicitimized for his honorable, valiant, patriotic, and noble
>>military service.

>If Obama is elected you will have to get used to such
>anti-American/military ranting. You've seen it from the democrats for the
>last eight years and they will feel safe to redouble their hate spew if
>the have the presidency

What, you mean you right wing assholes are going to swiftboat everyone,
everyday if they doisagree with you idiots?

Sorry goober, but mcCain has admitted that gave comfort to the enemy.
let the ass live with it.

November 3rd 08, 10:45 AM
Hey leroy, you know what shrinks say about asses who whine about typos on
use net? They say you idiots have nothing to say, but lack the
self-control to just shut up like an adult would.

Not run along goober and start getting use to the idea of the right wing
being thrown out of America's government tomorrow.

In >, on 11/03/2008
at 01:05 AM, LeRoy Blue > said:

>On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 14:41:23 GMT, wrote:

>>In >, on 10/31/2008
>> at 03:42 AM, LeRoy Blue > said:

>>>If Obama is elected you will have to get used to such
>>>anti-American/military ranting. You've seen it from the democrats for the
>>>last eight years and they will feel safe to redouble their hate spew if
>>>the have the presidency
>>

>>What, you mean you right wing assholes are going to swiftboat everyone,
>>everyday if they doisagree with you idiots?
>>
>>Sorry goober, but mcCain has admited that gave comfort to the enemy.
>>let the ass live with it.

>Awwwww, look! The poor babies so frustrated he has doubled up on his
>usual number of misspelling

November 4th 08, 12:58 AM
Goober, are you retard all day long, or does it come and go like hot
flashes?

In >, on 11/04/2008
at 12:22 AM, LeRoy Blue > said:

>On Mon, 03 Nov 2008 10:45:10 GMT, wrote:

>>Hey leroy, you know what shrinks say about asses who whine about typos on
>>use net? They say you idiots have nothing to say, but lack the
>>self-control to just shut up like an adult would.
>>
>>Not run along goober and start getting use to the idea of the right wing
>>being thrown out of America's government tomorrow.

>I didn't give you permission to post here, BOY!

November 5th 08, 11:51 AM
Move along leroy. Join the other right wign idiots in your village and
get out of this one.

In >, on 11/05/2008
at 06:08 AM, LeRoy Blue > said:

>On Tue, 04 Nov 2008 00:58:26 GMT, wrote:

>>Goober, are you retard all day long, or does it come and go like hot
>>flashes?

>STFU until I tell you you can post.

>>In >, on 11/04/2008
>> at 12:22 AM, LeRoy Blue > said:

>>>I didn't give you permission to post here, BOY!

RAP Flashnet
November 15th 08, 02:41 AM
None of this matters - the good side is that the POW's each made their own
decisions as to how to survive and then how to do it in such a way as to
help the overall group of POW comrades - in that order because it was in the
end a personal fight. They all knew that the North Vietnamese could get
them to do anything - it was just the benefit of the cultural void in the
Communists - even with the so called knowledgeable East Europeans - that
made the confessions and remarks so stupid in context with the American and
western culture and populations - and more importantly, the troops. To
judge them in a torure environment is stupid - and we will see once again
that in our own torture of the Gitmo and black-site folks we have
accomplished nothing except a crappy reputation and more pain for our own
troops in the long run. The torture of America pilots by the Vietnamese
costs that ecnomy each day because we still turn away from them as true
partners in anything. It will require years before we look at them as even
humans let alone friends.

In a simple way, torture and captivity and their own failings not only
punished the American POW's, it "cleansed" them as purgetory would cleanse
those entering heaven. So their crimes are not only forgiven they are no
longer evident in the log of details by the Creator and by their government
and my friend, by the citizenry of this country - so just drop it. . It is
those of us who came home with out asses kicked that have had to let time
heal our shame and failures - and if you did not serve - just drop it, you
have no right to comment in any way.

Ski

"Reality_Check©" > wrote in message
> Marcus Aurelius wrote:
>> I am adamantly opposed to McCain politically.
>
> All honest and moral people would.
>
>>However, I respect and
>> honor his military service,
>
> **** on his "service" ... which helped the North Vietnamese more
> than the U$A.
>
>> especially that which encompasses his
>> period of captivity in North Vietnam. Personal attacks like these are
>> both unethical
>
> Bull****. He cooperated with the Enemy, he made dozens of anti-U$
> propaganda
> broadcasts designed to demoralize and harm the U$ soldiers fighting and
> dying
> for Lyndon Johnson's and Richard Nixon's lies.

Google