PDA

View Full Version : What about this Red Bull air racing, does anyone like it?

Sliker[_3_]
November 6th 08, 10:48 PM
I've watched it, but just can't seem to get interested in it. Am I
alone, or is it mainly targeted for the non-pilot types?
I enjoy the races at Reno, but the Red Bull thing just seems boring.
I'm surprised they still do it.

John[_9_]
November 11th 08, 02:27 PM
On Nov 6, 5:48*pm, Sliker > wrote:
> I've watched it, but just can't seem to get interested in it. Am *I
> alone, or is it mainly targeted for the non-pilot types?
> I enjoy the races at Reno, but the Red Bull thing just seems boring.
> I'm surprised they still do it.

Watched it once. Seems too contrived like most "reality" shows,
Survivor et al. Now if all the racers were on the course at once that
would be something!

Morgans[_2_]
November 11th 08, 04:06 PM
"John" > wrote in message
On Nov 6, 5:48 pm, Sliker > wrote:
> I've watched it, but just can't seem to get interested in it. Am I
> alone, or is it mainly targeted for the non-pilot types?
> I enjoy the races at Reno, but the Red Bull thing just seems boring.
> I'm surprised they still do it.

Watched it once. Seems too contrived like most "reality" shows,
Survivor et al. Now if all the racers were on the course at once that
would be something!

I especially like how they dub in the sound of a dive bomber, siren wailing,
as they dive down into the first gate! Not!

Anyone else notice that?
--
Jim in NC

Google