PDA

View Full Version : Veterans, concluded - yak-3 pilot grave 02.jpg (1/1)

Mitchell Holman[_2_]
November 14th 08, 12:51 PM

Bruce R
November 16th 08, 01:42 PM
"Mitchell Holman" > wrote in message

Mitch do you know if the a/c parts pictured at the graves were supposed to
have been from the planes the aviators died in???

Bruce

Mitchell Holman[_2_]
November 18th 08, 01:38 PM
"Bruce R" > wrote in news:49202340$0$4883
:

> "Mitchell Holman" > wrote in message
>
> Mitch do you know if the a/c parts pictured at the graves were supposed to
> have been from the planes the aviators died in???

I don't think they are actual wreckage, just mockups.

Bruce R
November 19th 08, 01:27 AM
"Mitchell Holman" > wrote in message
> I don't think they are actual wreckage, just mockups.

Sure looked pretty real to me.................but then my eyes are old and
my bifocals may need to be stronger. :-)

Bruce

Google