PDA

View Full Version : RiCardo Thanks

Therefore
November 17th 08, 02:59 PM
for all these fantastic pictures you are posting please keep posting

.............................Leslie

展奄rdo
November 17th 08, 05:30 PM
Therefore wrote:
> for all these fantastic pictures you are posting please keep posting
>
> .............................Leslie
>
> --
> Unlimited Access, Anonymous Accounts, Uncensored Broadband Access

Thank you Leslie. There are a few more to come, and then I'll have to
wait until next year before resuming my wanderings in search of aviation
gems to share!

--
Moving things in still pictures!

PVK
November 18th 08, 01:14 AM
I concur with Leslie. Great snaps, matey !

Regards

Paul

"展奄rdo" > wrote in message
> Therefore wrote:
>> for all these fantastic pictures you are posting please keep posting
>>
>> .............................Leslie
>>
>> --
>> Unlimited Access, Anonymous Accounts, Uncensored Broadband Access
>
> Thank you Leslie. There are a few more to come, and then I'll have to wait
> until next year before resuming my wanderings in search of aviation gems
> to share!
>
> --
> Moving things in still pictures!

Andrew Chaplin
November 18th 08, 03:59 AM
"Therefore" > wrote in message
. ..
> for all these fantastic pictures you are posting please keep posting

Quite. Very good for a bent-legged Horse Gunner. "Please keep it up," as the
actress said to the bishop.
--
Andrew Chaplin
SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO

展奄rdo
November 18th 08, 09:29 AM
PVK wrote:
> I concur with Leslie. Great snaps, matey !
>
> Regards
>
> Paul
>

> "展奄rdo" > wrote in message
>> Therefore wrote:
>>> for all these fantastic pictures you are posting please keep posting
>>>
>>> .............................Leslie
>>>
>>> --
>>> Unlimited Access, Anonymous Accounts, Uncensored Broadband Access
>> Thank you Leslie. There are a few more to come, and then I'll have to wait
>> until next year before resuming my wanderings in search of aviation gems
>> to share!
>>
>> --
>> Moving things in still pictures!

Thanks Paul, much appreciated.

--
Moving things in still pictures!

展奄rdo
November 18th 08, 09:31 AM
Andrew Chaplin wrote:
> "Therefore" > wrote in message
> . ..
>> for all these fantastic pictures you are posting please keep posting
>
> Quite. Very good for a bent-legged Horse Gunner. "Please keep it up," as the
> actress said to the bishop.

Thank you Andrew, although it wasn't just my legs that got bent, thanks
- or otherwise - to the airborne connection!

--
Moving things in still pictures!

Google