PDA

View Full Version : Served VQ-1 1953-1956

Richard Connors
November 20th 08, 05:18 PM
hi gentelmen.I am a plank owner in VQ-1 from 1953 to 1956.I am newly registered on aviation banter&cant seem to do it right to get in the site that communicates with former members Can u give any pointers? My location is MA. Any help would be appreaciated .Richard C

Tex Houston
November 20th 08, 08:14 PM
"Richard Connors" > wrote in
message ...

> hi gentelmen.I am a plank owner in VQ-1 from 1953 to 1956.I am newly
> registered on aviation banter&cant seem to do it right to get in the
> site that communicates with former members Can u give any pointers? My
> location is MA. Any help would be appreaciated .Richard C
>

> --
> Richard Connors

Yahoo Group?

Google Group?