PDA

View Full Version : Mig 15 Fuselage in storage

Glen in Orlando[_3_]
December 21st 08, 04:32 PM

Wayne Paul
December 21st 08, 04:36 PM
There must be a story associated with this picture.

"Glen in Orlando >>" > wrote in message
ng.com...

Glen in Orlando[_3_]
December 21st 08, 04:59 PM
This was taken at Fantasy of Flight in Florida.
they have rooms & shipping crates full of aircraft parts waiting to be
restored for display..
this was just one of them..

Glen in Orlando

"Wayne Paul" > wrote in message
m...
> There must be a story associated with this picture.
>

> "Glen in Orlando >>" > wrote in message
> ng.com...

Scubabix
December 22nd 08, 02:48 AM
"Glen in Orlando >>" > wrote in message
ng.com...
> This was taken at Fantasy of Flight in Florida.
> they have rooms & shipping crates full of aircraft parts waiting to be
> restored for display..
> this was just one of them..
>
> Glen in Orlando

I would love to see what he's got in his other storerooms. I bet he doesn't
know everything that's there. I enjoyed the engine/propeller collection.

Google