PDA

View Full Version : A-1H 135300 VA-25 NNAM Pensacola - Contact Sheet

ac249
December 25th 08, 01:40 AM

ac249
December 25th 08, 01:42 AM

ac249
December 25th 08, 01:42 AM

ac249
December 25th 08, 01:43 AM

ac249
December 25th 08, 01:43 AM

ac249
December 25th 08, 01:43 AM

ac249
December 25th 08, 01:44 AM

ac249
December 25th 08, 01:44 AM

ac249
December 25th 08, 01:45 AM

ac249
December 25th 08, 01:45 AM

ac249
December 25th 08, 01:45 AM

ac249
December 25th 08, 01:46 AM

ac249
December 25th 08, 01:46 AM

ac249
December 25th 08, 01:47 AM

ac249
December 25th 08, 01:47 AM

ac249
December 25th 08, 01:47 AM

ac249
December 25th 08, 01:48 AM

ac249
December 25th 08, 01:48 AM

ac249
December 25th 08, 01:48 AM

ac249
December 25th 08, 01:49 AM

ac249
December 25th 08, 01:50 AM

ac249
December 25th 08, 01:50 AM

ac249
December 25th 08, 01:50 AM

ac249
December 25th 08, 01:51 AM

ac249
December 25th 08, 01:51 AM

BW
December 26th 08, 01:48 PM
Seems to be a little bit out of focus (?).
Happy new year for all of you...
;o)

"ac249" > a écrit dans le message de news:

Andrew Chaplin
December 26th 08, 03:21 PM
"BW" > wrote in message
> Seems to be a little bit out of focus (?).
> Happy new year for all of you...
> ;o)

Looks that way to me too, but I think the after effects of the whisky,
Montilla, Haut-Médoc, Eiswein and port that I had with Christmas dinner.
--
Andrew Chaplin
SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO

ac249
December 26th 08, 04:43 PM
Glad to hear that you had a spirited Xmas Andrew.We've just been out for a
nice long walk in the woods and I'm sitting with a coffee topped up with
brandy myself.
Regarding the focus, I'm not sure if it's the Fuji camera or my eyes getting
old any more. I'll have to start a campaign with my wife to get a Canon SLR.
The family needs it after all!
Have a good'un
"Andrew Chaplin" > wrote in message
> "BW" > wrote in message
>> Seems to be a little bit out of focus (?).
>> Happy new year for all of you...
>> ;o)
>
> Looks that way to me too, but I think the after effects of the whisky,
> Montilla, Haut-Médoc, Eiswein and port that I had with Christmas dinner.
> --
> Andrew Chaplin
> SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO
> (If you're going to e-mail me, you'll have to get "yourfinger." out.)

Google