PDA

View Full Version : F4F-3 3872 & F4F-3A 3969 NNAM Pensacola - Contact Sheet

ac249
December 27th 08, 02:09 PM
I have taken a liberty at the Museum's expense with these photos and hope
that they do not mind (I have marked their copyright in the file names).
They have two nice full body shots of the F4F-3 3872 taken outside in
daylight and 3 cockpit interior shots on their website. For completeness, as
far as I can, I've included these 5 shots in my download. My apologies if
anybody is offended by my using their photos but it does enhance the overall
series I believe. I've got modellers in mind here particularly.
Cheers
Mike

ac249
December 27th 08, 02:12 PM

ac249
December 27th 08, 02:12 PM

ac249
December 27th 08, 02:13 PM

ac249
December 27th 08, 02:13 PM

ac249
December 27th 08, 02:14 PM

ac249
December 27th 08, 02:14 PM

ac249
December 27th 08, 02:15 PM

ac249
December 27th 08, 02:15 PM

ac249
December 27th 08, 02:17 PM

ac249
December 27th 08, 02:17 PM

ac249
December 27th 08, 02:17 PM

ac249
December 27th 08, 02:18 PM

ac249
December 27th 08, 02:18 PM

ac249
December 27th 08, 02:19 PM

ac249
December 27th 08, 02:20 PM

ac249
December 27th 08, 02:21 PM

ac249
December 27th 08, 02:21 PM

ac249
December 27th 08, 02:22 PM

ac249
December 27th 08, 02:22 PM

ac249
December 27th 08, 02:22 PM

BW
December 28th 08, 11:54 AM
"ac249" > a écrit dans le message de news:

I'm wondering if sensibility isn't too high. Cause I find there's a lot of
bakground in pictures shot inside. Is the sensibility automatically set ? I
think result would be better with a tripod and a lower sensibility (100 iso,
for instance).
Bur interesting, anyway !
;o)

ac249
December 28th 08, 12:36 PM
Hi BW,
Thanks for that. I think that, given the time limitations, a tripod was out
of the question really. However, they could have oversensitive settings, I
agree.
The over abundance of targets overcame me I'm afraid. So many aeroplanes
only seen in pictures or on film before and all that........
Cheers
Mike
"BW" > wrote in message
> "ac249" > a écrit dans le message de news:
>>
> I'm wondering if sensibility isn't too high. Cause I find there's a lot of
> bakground in pictures shot inside. Is the sensibility automatically set ?
> I think result would be better with a tripod and a lower sensibility (100
> iso, for instance).
> Bur interesting, anyway !
> ;o)

Google