PDA

View Full Version : If anyone has this book --- Rise from the east : the story of No. 247 (China-British) Squadron, Royal Air Force

Waldo.Pepper[_2_]
December 28th 08, 01:59 AM
Could you please send me an email please. I can't even get it through
an Inter-Library Loan and I have a question about the content of the
book.

Thanks

Waldo.

ŽiŠardo
December 28th 08, 10:48 AM
Waldo.Pepper wrote:
> Could you please send me an email please. I can't even get it through
> an Inter-Library Loan and I have a question about the content of the
> book.
>
> Thanks
>
> Waldo.

Try this link:

https://www.air-britain.co.uk/cgi-bin/ca000002.pl

....it's a good time for buying ŖSterling priced goods at the moment!

--
Moving things in still pictures!

ŽiŠardo
December 28th 08, 10:51 AM
Waldo.Pepper wrote:
> Could you please send me an email please. I can't even get it through
> an Inter-Library Loan and I have a question about the content of the
> book.
>
> Thanks
>
> Waldo.

Sorry, that link didn't work, so try this one:

https://www.air-britain.co.uk/actbooks/acatalog/Squadron_Section.html

....which, hopefully, will!

--
Moving things in still pictures!