PDA

View Full Version : Soaring Seminar Pennsylvania

January 8th 09, 09:10 PM
2009 SOARING SEMINAR

2 Days – March 28-29, 2009
Begins 10 AM Saturday, Ends 4 PM Sunday.

Location:
The Penn Stater Conference Center Hotel
Innovation Park
200 West Park Avenue
State College, Pennsylvania 16803

http://www.pshs.psu.edu/directions.asp
(This is along Interstate 99, just North of the Penn State Football
Stadium.)

Featured Speakers include:
Mo Acee
Diane Black
Michael Byrd
Chris O’Callahan
Edward Hindman
Doug Jacobs
Tom Knauff
Mark Keene
Kathy Martin
George Moffat
Mike Robison

Special emphasis on “how to” subjects.
Guest Banquet Speaker from England Michael Bird, aka “Platypus”

Please register for the Soaring Seminar with Knauff & Grove, Inc. on
line at http://www.eglider.org/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=42 before
March 20th, or phone our office at 814.355.2483 before March 23rd.

Registration fee $95.00 includes Lunch (2 days), beverage service both
days, and the Banquet Dinner (Saturday evening).

Additional banquet dinner tickets can be purchased for $40.00 (tax &
gratuity included).

Accommodations
The Penn Stater Conference Center Hotel (We have a block of rooms
reserved.)
Accommodation Reservations Only please call Toll-Free: (800) 233-7505
Phone: (814) 865-8500 · Fax: (814) 865-8501. or on line www.pshs.psu.edu.

The Stevens Motel 814 238 2438
Motel 6 814 234 1600
Ramada Inn 814 238 3001

There are many other motels in the local area.

Questions? Please phone or email

Tom Knauff

814-355-2483

Google