PDA

View Full Version : RAAF Amberley Airshow ca.1976 - Hercules Transport

TacAN
January 9th 09, 05:28 AM
Last picture.

That's all folks. :-)

Mike Mackenzie
January 9th 09, 11:09 AM
"TacAN" > wrote (in part):

>Last picture.

Thanks for those. I've flown a few hours in this beast - didn't
often land with both RH props feathered though :-)

--
Mike Mackenzie (AVCOM Services)
Brisbane, AUSTRALIA

Avsec
January 9th 09, 07:46 PM
Thanks TacAN for the trip down memory lane. Did we really wear those long
socks? I had a draw full of them back then.

Avsec

TacAN
January 10th 09, 12:02 AM
"Avsec" > wrote in message
u...
> Thanks TacAN for the trip down memory lane. Did we really wear those long
> socks? I had a draw full of them back then.
>
> Avsec

We did - & I did too. :-)

In all these old photos - the fashions of the day are always good for a
smile. :-))

Graham

Alan Erskine[_3_]
January 10th 09, 01:26 AM
"TacAN" > wrote in message

> In all these old photos - the fashions of the day are always good for a
> smile. :-))

Please; no safari suites! Promise? ;-)

TacAN
January 10th 09, 01:38 AM
"Alan Erskine" > wrote in message
> "TacAN" > wrote in message
>>
>> In all these old photos - the fashions of the day are always good for a
>> smile. :-))
>
> Please; no safari suites! Promise? ;-)

Ah gee - thats no fun. ;-))

TacAN
January 10th 09, 05:25 AM
"Alan Erskine" > wrote in message
> "TacAN" > wrote in message
>>
>> In all these old photos - the fashions of the day are always good for a
>> smile. :-))
>
> Please; no safari suites! Promise? ;-)

And we won't mention the bell-bottom trousers either. ;-)

Alan Erskine[_3_]
January 10th 09, 08:07 AM
"TacAN" > wrote in message

> "Alan Erskine" > wrote in message
>> "TacAN" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> In all these old photos - the fashions of the day are always good for a
>>> smile. :-))
>>
>> Please; no safari suites! Promise? ;-)
>>

> And we won't mention the bell-bottom trousers either. ;-)

Flairs and platform shoes.... Ah, the memories....

TacAN
January 10th 09, 08:50 AM
"Alan Erskine" > wrote in message
> "TacAN" > wrote in message

>>> Please; no safari suites! Promise? ;-)
>>>

>> And we won't mention the bell-bottom trousers either. ;-)
>
> Flairs and platform shoes.... Ah, the memories....

..... and mutton chop whiskers. <sniff> Memories. ;-))

Google