PDA

View Full Version : Dittel Lx 1000

Marius Pluscauskas
January 17th 09, 11:30 PM
Maybe anyone knows how to add or change glider polars in this variometer?

Thanks

Erik Braun
January 18th 09, 04:39 PM
You change the position of some dip switches to change the polars. I don't
know if new ones can be added. The guys at www.lxnavigation.si sent me a
list some years ago but I can't find it at the moment.

Marius Pluscauskas wrote:

> Maybe anyone knows how to add or change glider polars in this variometer?
>
> Thanks

Marius Pluscauskas
January 24th 09, 01:30 PM
At 16:39 18 January 2009, Erik Braun wrote:

>You change the position of some dip switches to change the polars. I
don't
>know if new ones can be added. The guys at www.lxnavigation.si sent me a
>list some years ago but I can't find it at the moment.
>
>Marius Pluscauskas wrote:
>
>> Maybe anyone knows how to add or change glider polars in this
>variometer?
>>
>> Thanks

I wrote directly to Avionic Dittel GmbH > and
they were very nice and sent me switch settings for my glider (jantar std
3)

Google