Eric Greenwell - Washington State, USA

* Updated! "Transponders in Sailplanes" http://tinyurl.com/y739x4
* New Jan '08 - sections on Mode S, TPAS, ADS-B, Flarm, more

* "A Guide to Self-launching Sailplane Operation" at www.motorglider.org

Mike Schumann
January 22nd 09, 02:11 AM
Who submitted the photo from 87,463 ft????

Mike Schumann

"Eric Greenwell" > wrote in message
> SPOT has a photo contest underway...
>
> http://findmespot.com/en/spotlight/index.php?option=com_wmtsimpleflashgallery&Itemid=33
>
> There are several glider entries. Two of them are spot_user_68 (mine) and
> _69. Maybe other glider pilots have SPOT pictures to send in.
>
> --
> Eric Greenwell - Washington State, USA
> * Change "netto" to "net" to email me directly
>
> * Updated! "Transponders in Sailplanes" http://tinyurl.com/y739x4
> * New Jan '08 - sections on Mode S, TPAS, ADS-B, Flarm, more
>
> * "A Guide to Self-launching Sailplane Operation" at www.motorglider.org

Tom[_6_]
January 23rd 09, 06:06 PM
I'm spot_user_69.

Ironically this photo was taken on the day I landed out during the R9 2008
contest at Parowan and scored whopping 93 points. I want to count this as
my "Drop a Day Option" being discussed in another thread!

Tom Dukerich

ASW-20C OD2

"Eric Greenwell" > wrote in message
> SPOT has a photo contest underway...
>
> http://findmespot.com/en/spotlight/index.php?option=com_wmtsimpleflashgallery&Itemid=33
>
> There are several glider entries. Two of them are spot_user_68 (mine) and
> _69. Maybe other glider pilots have SPOT pictures to send in.
>
> --
> Eric Greenwell - Washington State, USA
> * Change "netto" to "net" to email me directly
>
> * Updated! "Transponders in Sailplanes" http://tinyurl.com/y739x4
> * New Jan '08 - sections on Mode S, TPAS, ADS-B, Flarm, more
>
> * "A Guide to Self-launching Sailplane Operation" at www.motorglider.org

Google